Is man a religious being?

The question is like asking: Is man a bipedal being?

The answer will depend of "what" in specific.

Apparently, and by common error, of course, the thoughts are that humans are bipedal my nature. This is to say, the vertebrae column is formed for this position of moving using solely the legs, and etc.

However, the truth is that we walk with our two legs because we imitate other humans, not because by nature we are born with such characteristic of locomotion.

It has been observed that children adopted by animals -like the case of girls by wolves- that these children never tried to walk with two legs but they imitate the "parents" and walked with our four extremities.

6 cases of children being raised by animals

6. Raised by wolves
One of the most well-documented cases of children raised by wild animals is that of Kamala and Amala, better known as the "wolf children." Discovered in 1920 in the jungles of Godamuri, India, the girls, aged 3 and about 8, had been living with a she-wolf and her pack. It's not known if the girls were from the same family, but the man who found the girls, Reverend J.A.L. Singh, took them back to his orphanage, where he tried to get them accustomed to their human surroundings. While the girls made some progress over the years, both eventually came down with fatal illnesses, leaving the reverend to wonder "if the right thing to do would have been to leave these children in the wild where I found them."

You walk with your legs only, because when you were a child your parents took one of your hands each, and taught you how to walk this way. Otherwise you should be using your four extremities for going from one place to another as the main way to do it.

Currently, the mischievous and corrupt side of society knows about it, and they know that taking away "religion" from the mind of people, they can easily introduce their way of life in society, this is to say, looking as normal what is abnormal (homosexuality, lesbianism, etc).

Religion beliefs are passed from generation to generation, and what it seems it's happening, is that in some place of our brains, there is a space which is triggered when religion doctrines are heard by the individual.

The apostles knew about it, this is why they said that faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

Romans 10:7

“So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.”
I believe that faith comes from hearing the call from God.

That language is written into our mind, body and soul.

Spiritual apprehension?
Not at all.

Why do you ask?

Religious faith is a strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Apparently, and by common error, of course, the thoughts are that humans are bipedal my nature. This is to say, the vertebrae column is formed for this position of moving using solely the legs, and etc.

However, the truth is that we walk with our two legs because we imitate other humans, not because by nature we are born with such characteristic of locomotion.

It has been observed that children adopted by animals -like the case of girls by wolves- that these children never tried to walk with two legs but they imitate the "parents" and walked with our four extremities.

6. Raised by wolves
One of the most well-documented cases of children raised by wild animals is that of Kamala and Amala, better known as the "wolf children." Discovered in 1920 in the jungles of Godamuri, India, the girls, aged 3 and about 8, had been living with a she-wolf and her pack. It's not known if the girls were from the same family, but the man who found the girls, Reverend J.A.L. Singh, took them back to his orphanage, where he tried to get them accustomed to their human surroundings. While the girls made some progress over the years, both eventually came down with fatal illnesses, leaving the reverend to wonder "if the right thing to do would have been to leave these children in the wild where I found them."

You walk with your legs only, because when you were a child your parents took one of your hands each, and taught you how to walk this way. Otherwise you should be using your four extremities for going from one place to another as the main way to do it.

Currently, the mischievous and corrupt side of society knows about it, and they know that taking away "religion" from the mind of people, they can easily introduce their way of life in society, this is to say, looking as normal what is abnormal (homosexuality, lesbianism, etc).

Religion beliefs are passed from generation to generation, and what it seems it's happening, is that in some place of our brains, there is a space which is triggered when religion doctrines are heard by the individual.

The apostles knew about it, this is why they said that faith comes by hearing the Word of God.

Spiritual apprehension?
Not at all.

Why do you ask?

Religious faith is a strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
Which is why I am not spiritually apprehensive.

I have all the proof I need.

6. Raised by wolves

Spiritual apprehension?
Not at all.

Why do you ask?

What proof is that?

Spiritual apprehension?
Not at all.

Why do you ask?

What proof is that?
Existence. Space and time. The universe. Creation.

Spiritual apprehension?
Not at all.

Why do you ask?

What proof is that?
Man invented religion because he thought that the aliens were god-like.

Not at all.

Why do you ask?

What proof is that?
Interesting belief, Taz.

Not at all.

Why do you ask?

What proof is that?
What does Darwin say about that?

What proof is that?
Nothing, but the bible did before they took those chapters out.

What proof is that?
Stop being silly.

Of course Darwin says something about the longevity of religion.

It says it offers a functional advantage that isn’t provided by anything else.

What proof is that?
Stop being silly.

I thought you meant aliens. Got a link?

Stop being silly.

You need a link to natural selection?

Stop being silly.

To Darwin mentioning religion. Which is what you claimed.

Stop being silly.

Learn some natural selection would ya?

Religion exists for thousands of years because it provides a functional advantage that atheism lacks.

That’s Darwin for you.

Stop being silly.

Religion exists for thousands of years because it provides a functional advantage that atheism lacks.

That’s Darwin for you.
You still haven't learned to use links. So you have nothing, as usual. Some things never change.

Stop being silly.

That’s Darwin for you.
You still haven't learned to use links. So you have nothing, as usual. Some things never change.
I know it’s tough for you to accept but atheism is a failed behavior and that’s why religion has been overwhelmingly a part of every culture and civilization since the beginning of man.

That’s Darwin for you.
I know it’s tough for you to accept but atheism is a failed behavior and that’s why religion has been overwhelmingly a part of every culture and civilization since the beginning of man.
You have nothing, YAAAWWWNNN.

Forum List

Back