Is Joe Biden Still President? His Aides Won’t Let Him Decide China Policy

Disarray on Taiwan: Is Biden Still Commander-in-Chief? – President Joe Biden may no longer be making foreign policy, and it is unclear whether he is still discharging the duties as commander-in-chief.
On “60 Minutes” on Sunday, Biden, in response to a question from Scott Pelley, declared the United States would send troops to defend Taiwan “if in fact there was an unprecedented attack.”
“After the interview, a White House official said U.S. policy on Taiwan has not changed,” CBS News reported. National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan on Tuesday made the same point to CNN’s Phil Mattingly during the regular press briefing.
Biden’s clear words were, in fact, a stark change from America’s decades-old policy of “strategic ambiguity.” Pursuant to that policy, Washington does not tell either Beijing or Taipei whether it will defend the island republic from Chinese invasion.

Commentary:
Who is the real power in the White House?
Louis XIV said, “I am the State”.
And it was so.
President Joe Biden says stuff, but then “the White House” has to come out later and correct him.
Deep State Puppet. They cheated to get him in there because he is an empty shell. Perfect for his role.
Apparently anything Joe Biden say's seems to be the opposite of what his spokesman are terlling us.
Why they let Biden do solo interviews is beyond me. He could not even ace soft ball questions for lefty 60 minutes.
Never elected legitimately, never assumed the responsibilities of the office, and never, not once, asserted or projected any strength or judgment commensurate with the office. His repeated statements have to be walked back, again and again, and he will deny the very real evidence of claims he has made that were patently impossible to fulfill or verify.
But the oligarchy behind him can and does control the strings from which he dangles hopelessly.

Biden was saying the quiet part out loud... Trump was far more incoherent towards the issue...

Let's just get to the point, the Trumpers are trying to paint Biden as loosing his mental faculty when all evidence is pointing to Trump is very much loosing his. Trump is the one who still thinks he won the election, is hording documents for no reason, degenerates in to word salad on numerous occasions, has sentences at times with multiple falsehoods... Trump has also got dementia in his family history.
So I understand that you are projecting your problems on to Biden because Trump is clearly suffering mentally... We just need to read the reports from his aids, they all wrote books or testified to Trumps unstable mental state.

Yeah, he's 79, what's your excuse?
~~~~~~
Well, I'm 86 and I understand my limitations. I don't try running the government and don't need anyone to lead me around yet.
In fact my Physician marvels at my acuity, reasoning and logic.

Last edited:

Disarray on Taiwan: Is Biden Still Commander-in-Chief? – President Joe Biden may no longer be making foreign policy, and it is unclear whether he is still discharging the duties as commander-in-chief.
On “60 Minutes” on Sunday, Biden, in response to a question from Scott Pelley, declared the United States would send troops to defend Taiwan “if in fact there was an unprecedented attack.”
“After the interview, a White House official said U.S. policy on Taiwan has not changed,” CBS News reported. National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan on Tuesday made the same point to CNN’s Phil Mattingly during the regular press briefing.
Biden’s clear words were, in fact, a stark change from America’s decades-old policy of “strategic ambiguity.” Pursuant to that policy, Washington does not tell either Beijing or Taipei whether it will defend the island republic from Chinese invasion.

Commentary:
Who is the real power in the White House?
Louis XIV said, “I am the State”.
And it was so.
President Joe Biden says stuff, but then “the White House” has to come out later and correct him.
Deep State Puppet. They cheated to get him in there because he is an empty shell. Perfect for his role.
Apparently anything Joe Biden say's seems to be the opposite of what his spokesman are terlling us.
Why they let Biden do solo interviews is beyond me. He could not even ace soft ball questions for lefty 60 minutes.
Never elected legitimately, never assumed the responsibilities of the office, and never, not once, asserted or projected any strength or judgment commensurate with the office. His repeated statements have to be walked back, again and again, and he will deny the very real evidence of claims he has made that were patently impossible to fulfill or verify.
But the oligarchy behind him can and does control the strings from which he dangles hopelessly.

Sure is…

1665083349758.jpeg

~~~~~~
Well, I'm 86 and I understand my limitations. I don't try running the government and don't need anyone to lead me around yet.
In fact my Physician marvels at my acuity, reasoning and logic.

Well, seeing how the electoral system is messed up, people had two choices, and most of them prefer a senile old man to a man who's as dangerous as.... well.... he's dangerous.

Well, seeing how the electoral system is messed up, people had two choices, and most of them prefer a senile old man to a man who's as dangerous as.... well.... he's dangerous.
:laughing0301: You're speechless, right? You can't even explain what "dangerous" means.

Whaaaa, my guy lost is all I hear.
~~~~~~
Hahahaja....,
**********​

Easter Bunny rescues a 'confused' Joe Biden after he 'wanders off'​

Really? "Joe Biden is not a real president".

It’s Biden Threatening Nuclear Armageddon After Six Years of Media Freakout Over Trump Tweets​

Did anyone else burst into a bout of uncontrollable, psychotic laughter upon reading the report that President Biden just told a room full of Democrat donors that the risk of nuclear “Armageddon” has arrived?
:abgg2q.jpg:

Really? "Joe Biden is not a real president".

It’s Biden Threatening Nuclear Armageddon After Six Years of Media Freakout Over Trump Tweets​

Did anyone else burst into a bout of uncontrollable, psychotic laughter upon reading the report that President Biden just told a room full of Democrat donors that the risk of nuclear “Armageddon” has arrived?
:abgg2q.jpg:

I'm confused. Biden is responding to events happening elsewhere. He's not the first US President to lay down the line that if Russia/USSR uses nukes, the US will respond in kind.

Imagine if Biden had said "No, we'll never use nukes, no matter what Russia does", you'd literally be writing the same post as you are now, about how he's not a "real president" or some shit.

I'm confused. Biden is responding to events happening elsewhere. He's not the first US President to lay down the line that if Russia/USSR uses nukes, the US will respond in kind.

Imagine if Biden had said "No, we'll never use nukes, no matter what Russia does", you'd literally be writing the same post as you are now, about how he's not a "real president" or some shit.
~~~~~~
Your premise only holds water if you omit the facts that have led up to the present.
Joey Bai Dung's consistent divisiveness and inept weak decision making has led us to this point.
Read:

Last edited:
Most presidents are controlled by people behind the scenes.
~~~~~~
Really?

Read:

Who is Controlling the Biden Presidency?​

• To answer the question of who is controlling the Biden presidency, we should consider the Biden administration's disastrous policy decisions. "Cui bono?" – Who benefits?
  • Why would Biden abandon Bagram Air Force Base? It is key to all of Southwest Asia – just 400 miles to China and 500 miles to Iran. It is a vitally important geopolitical, military and intelligence platform with consequences and "reach" that involve far more than just Afghan regional matters. Who, specifically, made the recommendation to just walk away from Bagram – and then who gave the order?
  • If we suggest that there is a combination or passing alliance of these various interests and groups, each seeking to advance their own agenda behind the official, hollow, front of "President Joe Biden" – then we run the risk of being branded conspiracy theorists. That is both dishonest and unfortunate, because asking questions of, and seeking accountability from, elected officials is not "crazy." Interest groups do, in fact, lobby presidential advisors, White House staff, and even members of the president's family.
  • We must press on – asking questions, examining records, seeking accountability and documenting facts. The truth will prevail.
The left enjoys sensationalizing and marginalizing their political opponents by leveraging pejoratives, ad hominem and cartoonishly simplistic derision to undermine legitimate questions and concerns. We must not take their insidious tactics to heart. We must press on – asking questions, examining records, seeking accountability and documenting facts. The truth will prevail.

Forum List

Back