Is It Over?

The Pandemic. Seems NY deaths are going down (the place where the Plague hit hard) at a steeper rate than predicted. We now have Hydrochloroquine and Z-Pak that initial non-FDA data seems to show promise for actually curing patients. Testing is ramping up. So, is it really over for all intents and purposes? OR are we just kidding ourselves and Armageddon is on the horizon?

It just began. In best case it will need some weeks or months - in worst case it will need two years - to get ful control over Corona. Only Trump solved the problem yesterday (while he slept long weeks before). Now he attacks the WHO for his own disastrous mistakes and I heard he likes to throw infected people with a Roman catapult over the great US-Trumperican wall. But Boris Johnson is welcome in Trumps Armageddon. Whoelse, for heavens sake, is not an enemy of the United States of Armaggeddon, in the eyes of your unembarrassed president?

And the medicamentation from pseudo-Dr. Donald Trump is extremely dangerous. Chloroquine for example is a dangerous substance (not made for Corona) and no one knows whether it really helps in case of Corona. Who blocks the fitness of a body - while this body is sick - with a medicine, which will not work, is an extremely dangerous charlatan.
What is dangerous are the Trump hating MSM claiming that Chloroquine is dangerous. Almost every doctor says it is not and some have even taken it as a prophylactic . It is grossly misleading to say that this medicine 'will not work' in the face of many instances where it cured patients. Trump never advocated it's use on his word or recomendation but gave US information that it COULD help but has always said to consult with one's doctor. The FDA approved it for 'off label' use. It could save millions of lives while the bureaucrats dither. BTW double blind testing IS under way on this drug. My advice to you. God forbid if you get Covid, just tell your doctor not to treat you with this medication but don't come on a national forum making false claims it will not work.

The Pandemic. Seems NY deaths are going down (the place where the Plague hit hard) at a steeper rate than predicted. We now have Hydrochloroquine and Z-Pak that initial non-FDA data seems to show promise for actually curing patients. Testing is ramping up. So, is it really over for all intents and purposes? OR are we just kidding ourselves and Armageddon is on the horizon?

It just began. In best case it will need some weeks or months - in worst case it will need two years - to get ful control over Corona. Only Trump solved the problem yesterday (while he slept long weeks before). Now he attacks the WHO for his own disastrous mistakes and I heard he likes to throw infected people with a Roman catapult over the great US-Trumperican wall. But Boris Johnson is welcome in Trumps Armageddon. Whoelse, for heavens sake, is not an enemy of the United States of Armaggeddon, in the eyes of your unembarrassed president?

And the medicamentation from pseudo-Dr. Donald Trump is extremely dangerous. Chloroquine for example is a dangerous substance (not made for Corona) and no one knows whether it really helps in case of Corona. Who blocks the fitness of a body - while this body is sick - with a medicine, which will not work, is an extremely dangerous charlatan.
Zaangalewa is Chinese name? Who knew?

What is dangerous are the Trump hating MSM claiming that Chloroquine is dangerous.

Choloquine is not dangerous. It is a good medicine. For Malaria. But no one knows whether it really helps in case fo Corona. The Chinese study, which said so, makes not clear ... Shorter: If I give a medicine when a desease is nearly over and I measure the time to become sane then the time to is shorter and it looks like the medicine is (satistically) working. But with such a method an egg with salt makes the same result. So the idea Cholorquine helps is just simple an idea - without any concrete background.

Sure you can give someone an egg with salt or Chloroquine. An egg with salt will give some substance and help the body to fight. No one needs a test for this. But what a medicine is doing is not so clear. In a worst case a medicine is a poison and a body has to fight as well against the desease and the medicine. That's why we need professionals and doctors in medicine - and not a stupid US-American president. Trump is a dangerous charlatan.

Almost every doctor says it is not and some have even taken it as a prophylactic .

It's perhaps sometimes better for doctors to use a placebo in such cases and to control the medicamention of this persons first. Then normal situation is: No one has to take any medicine nor any drug.

It is grossly misleading to say that this medicine 'will not work' in the face of many instances where it cured patients.

Do you speak about Malaria now or do you live in Fanatasia?

Trump never advocated it's use on his word or recomendation but gave US information that it COULD help but has always said to consult with one's doctor.

Everything could help. Nothing could help. Why Choloroquine? It exists not any reliable information about this. Trump is a charlatan.

The FDA approved it for 'off label' use.

"Food and drug"? Why do you combine food and drugs? Strange. No idea what your FDA is doing why. I guess they said either nothing or say no one will die, who eats some Chloroquine - if he is sane and eats not tons of it - or something like this.

It could save millions of lives while the bureaucrats dither. BTW double blind testing IS under way on this drug. My advice to you. God forbid if you get Covid, just tell your doctor not to treat you with this medication but don't come on a national forum making false claims it will not work.

Okay. In a desperated situation the devil eats flies. But what about not to wake wrong hopes and let the people search for much more possibilities than only Chloroquine? Some more medicaments woke the intuition they could help. If I would publish all the names here, then perhaps some people would take them all and kill themselve. The same time this medicaments would become much more expensive.

Oh by the way. A neighbor said to me - one or two weeks ago - natural medicine is the best and onions help a lot. What about the slogan "Fight Corona: Plant an onion for the Union!" Much more harmless and the people have something to do. You could sell onions in flowerpots with a red cross on it. Emergency onions.

Last edited:

Zaangalewa is Chinese name? Who knew?

If so - what would change? Whatever: "Zaangalewa" is an African expression. I am a German. My avatar is the lionman.

Forum List

Back