Covis-19 Death Stats--- Keep Records Here

How many people you know personally have died from Covid-19?

• 100,000 to 200,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50,000 to 99,999

• 25,000 to 49,999

• 10,000 to 24,999

• 5,000 to 9,999

• 1,000 to 4,999

• 500 to 999

• 100 to 499

• 50 to 99

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • 25 to 49

• 10 to 24

• 5 to 9

• 3 - 4

• 1 - 2

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Here is a place to keep a record of the number of people you have PERSONALLY seen and known to have died from the Covid-19 Virus. Please be truthful.

Let all the tears and body bags pile up here.

This is an awesome thread. Just think! If nobody here knows anyone who succumbs to the virus, it is evidence that we overreacted to the threat and followed the Dems down a death spiral for our economy!

I mean....EVERYONE knows someone who dies from the flu or a car accident. And we never went into quarantine for those REAL threats.

Oh....and if you happen to lose someone you love to this virus, you can enjoy the fact that this mother fucker made a place for you to shed tears and drop off the corpse!

The best.

This is an awesome thread. Just think! If nobody here knows anyone who succumbs to the virus, it is evidence that we overreacted to the threat and followed the Dems down a death spiral for our economy!

I mean....EVERYONE knows someone who dies from the flu or a car accident. And we never went into quarantine for those REAL threats.

Oh....and if you happen to lose someone you love to this virus, you can enjoy the fact that this mother fucker made a place for you to shed tears and drop off the corpse!

The best.
Agreed. Every year I know people who had the flu. Every year I know somebody who's met with some misfortune. But this is a PANDEMIC! We have shut down the nation and crashed the economy back to 1930 to save ourselves! There are reported 40,000 members here. That means there is about one member here for every 8,500 Americans. Surely a few will have known a few Covid people who've died in a WORLD PANDEMIC predicted to kill hundreds of thousands if not millions! I'm leaving the poll open 3 months. Curious minds want to know.

The best.
Agreed. Every year I know people who had the flu. Every year I know somebody who's met with some misfortune. But this is a PANDEMIC! We have shut down the nation and crashed the economy back to 1930 to save ourselves! There are reported 40,000 members here. That means there is about one member here for every 8,500 Americans. Surely a few will have known a few Covid people who've died in a WORLD PANDEMIC predicted to kill hundreds of thousands if not millions! I'm leaving the poll open 3 months. Curious minds want to know.

Like many Trombies, you bathe in stupidity.

The best.

At least I take a bath. You ought to try it. I guess that's today's strawman deflection from the fact that no one here has known a SINGLE person to die from the "pandemic." Name me another world pandemic no one could find any actual victims of? In 1918, one of my aunts DIED of it and we almost lost two others, JUST IN MY MOTHER's OWN FAMILY.

Go take a bath in THAT.

The best.

At least I take a bath. You ought to try it. I guess that's today's strawman deflection from the fact that no one here has known a SINGLE person to die from the "pandemic." Name me another world pandemic no one could find any actual victims of? In 1918, one of my aunts DIED of it and we almost lost two others, JUST IN MY MOTHER's OWN FAMILY.

Go take a bath in THAT.

There are USMB members who have family members who’ve tested positive. Maybe if you pray real hard, they’ll come here and take the poll.

The best.

Go take a bath in THAT.

There are USMB members who have family members who’ve tested positive. Maybe if you pray real hard, they’ll come here and take the poll.
I've seen one. The question is not testing positive. The question is who has DIED.
Many people test positive who don't even have a symptom. That is NOT a pandemic.

Last edited:

The best.

Go take a bath in THAT.

Wtf is wrong with you? Are you too stupid to see that this is specifically about deaths? What on earth made you post about someone testing positive? Jeez...

From a friend on FB.
This data is just for 4/4/20
W. Europe to US Pop Equiv (WEUE) Stat Comp. 4/4/20
WEUE: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, & Ireland
Pop. WEUE 328M vs US 327M
Total Cases: 483K / 311K
New Cases: 28.5K / 34.2K
Total Deaths: 40.6K / 8.5K
New Deaths: 3.4K / 1.3K
Recovered: 97.1K / 14.8K
Active: 345K / 288K
My attempt to provide a reasonable statistical comparison between what is happening in Europe and the US
Ratios (expressed as US ratio to WEUE)
Total Cases 0.64
New Cases 1.2
Total Death 0.21
New Death 0.39
Recovered 0.15
Active 0.83
1586327073441.png
President Trump is doing one great hell of a Job!

Attachments

• 1586326931308.png
    1586326931308.png
    69.2 KB · Views: 72

The best.

Go take a bath in THAT.

Wtf is wrong with you? Are you too stupid to see that this is specifically about deaths? What on earth made you post about someone testing positive? Jeez...

You’re a solid moron, ain’t ya?

The best.

Go take a bath in THAT.

I've seen one. The question is not testing positive. The question is who has DIED.
Many people test positive who don't even have a symptom. That is NOT a pandemic.

You lack something. How will you feel if someone here loses a loved one to this disease?

I just had to change my vote. I finally know someone who died of Covid (so they say). Actually, I don't know them. Someone I know in England (whom I've never met) has a close friend who has died (death attributed to Covid) and his wife is now in dire straights as well and could die too. I've never met the person who died, but since they are a friend of someone I "know" via the internet, I added them to the list.

The best.
It’s an excellent question. You sound like you’re afraid of the answer.
You must be the Chinese guy who selected 50-99.

The best.

Everyday the OP proves just what a worthless loon he is. I don't know anyone personally who died in the Civil War either. Must not have happened.

The best.

Everyday the OP proves just what a worthless loon he is. I don't know anyone personally who died in the Civil War either. Must not have happened.
Right, Limpdick NeedleFuckwit! I don't hear you say you know anyone else died from Covid?! Only a scumbag imbecile turdfly like you would equate the absence of knowing anyone who's died in a supposed "pandemic" with not knowing anyone who died from an event 5 generations before you were even born! :auiqs.jpg:
Tards-- -- -- -- it's like they are so stupid, they make an even bigger ass of themselves tripping and falling face first in their own insults!

Covid-19 is the NWO Lie invented by NWO, DEMONcrats and China.
The targeted goal is decimation of humanity, destroying of western industry, establishment of the Orwel-like state and launching of Communism.
The 'vaccine' of Bill Gates is the 666 Devil's Mark and will kill most of the mankind's remnant.

bill-gates-vaccination.jpg

Obviously, if you don't know anyone personally who's died from Covid-19, the whole thing must be a fake. More fake news! It's all a plot by the Democrats to destroy the economy for some unknown reason, and somehow Dr. Fauci has hypnotized Trump into going along with it. What else could it be?

Forum List

Back