Is it moral to use your underage or dead children for politics?

R

rdean

Rafael E. Cruz used his children for a political ad. Did he do that hoping they would be attacked so he could score political points?

For sure, the most disgusting pandering is Carly Fiorina. Talking about the perils of marijuana as a gateway drug, she said:

“I very much hope that I am the only person on this stage who can say this. I know there are millions of Americans out there who will say the same thing: My husband, Frank, and I buried a child to drug addiction.”

Only very slightly misleading. The "child" was a step child who was raised by her mother NOT Carly. She was 35 when she died and Lori Ann Fiorina died from alcoholism and abuse of prescription drugs, not pot. And we all know pot is hardly a "gateway drug" to booze and pills.

And, since Carly reportedly broke up the Fiorina's marriage, I suspect her "child" wasn't particularly fond of her. In fact, perhaps Carly's actions contributed to Lori Ann's death? Who knows?

So, should children be used for campaigns? I think if the "child" is of age and wants to, why not? But if they are under age or dead, they should be kept out of the limelight.

Carly Fiorina's Sleazy, Revealing Lie About Her Dead "Daughter"

Homewrecker Carly Fiorina Lied About Druggie Daughter - The National Enquirer

WHEN The Democrat Party throws Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus and "drafts" Joe (Plugs) Biden to make their run there can be no question as to whether or not he'll invoke the spirit of his recently dead son.

Trust me on this; it's as Irresistible to liberals as is cheese to any ordinary rat!

are you snobby people going to start this crap again? where is your morals to leave the politicians children ALONE? It's their damn children they can USE them however they want. You're probably more teed over that they were even born
the party that Champions abortion on demand is now the moral leaders in the country

I don't think so.

Last edited:
are you snobby people going to start this crap again? where is your morals to leave the politicians children ALONE? It's their damn children they can USE them however they want. You're probably more teed over that they were even born
the party that Champions abortion on demand is now the moral leaders in the country

I don't think so.
So it's morally OK to USE underage and dead children? Your morals, not mine.

WHEN The Democrat Party throws Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky under the bus and "drafts" Joe (Plugs) Biden to make their run there can be no question as to whether or not he'll invoke the spirit of his recently dead son.

Trust me on this; it's as Irresistible to liberals as is cheese to any ordinary rat!
I don't recall him using his wife and daughter for political sympathy. Do you have proof that he did? Can you share it? If you can't, you might be lower than pond scum.

It's not enough to go after Ted Cruz which is perfectly fine.
They need to go after the kids as well.....
Despicable....
But to be expected from the Libs.

Despicable....

Stephanie's a "lib"? Because she called them "damn kids" and said it was okay to "USE" them. What do you suppose she meant by that?

I guess if it's ok to lie to use your dead mom to sell your healthcare plan all bets are off.

Despicable....

Stephanie's a "lib"? Because she called them "damn kids" and said it was okay to "USE" them. What do you suppose she meant by that?
She believes the conservative view is that children are property with the rights of slaves.

Like I said about Carly:

Only very slightly misleading. The "child" was a step child who was raised by her mother NOT Carly. She was 35 when she died and Lori Ann Fiorina died from alcoholism and abuse of prescription drugs, not pot. And we all know pot is hardly a "gateway drug" to booze and pills.

And, since Carly reportedly broke up the Fiorina's marriage, I suspect her "child" wasn't particularly fond of her. In fact, perhaps Carly's actions contributed to Lori Ann's death?

----------------------

And none of that bothers the GOP even the slightest.

It might bother some if she was not at what 2%? Maybe it already bothered them? Never any chance for the gasping shrew.

Like I said about Carly: Only very slightly misleading. The "child" was a step child who was raised by her mother NOT Carly. She was 35 when she died and Lori Ann Fiorina died from alcoholism and abuse of prescription drugs, not pot. And we all know pot is hardly a "gateway drug" to booze and pills.
And, since Carly reportedly broke up the Fiorina's marriage, I suspect her "child" wasn't particularly fond of her. In fact, perhaps Carly's actions contributed to Lori Ann's death?
And none of that bothers the GOP even the slightest.
Rdean, you must have a very miserable and depressing life. ...... :cool:

It was for me.

Mo ya'all ain't supposed to be huffin' gange and swilling moonshine are ye?

I know a guy who skipped right over MaryJane on to pills powder booze and lots and lots of trouble. Only the booze is legal and whatever you can twist your doctor to sign up for.

what reason did Joe Biden just use for not running for President something to do with his son that just died. Isn't that considered using he dead child. you people get more of a loser and crawl lower every year. this all started again by that Nasty rag WashintonCompost putting their two cents in a cartoon and look who marches off with it. they know who they can lead around by the nose to do their dirty work for them. so does the Democrat party....this is about an ad where Cruz has his wife and children in it. I MEAN you believe they are all bent over that?

Forum List

Back