Is Hillary's e-mail scandal falling apart?

Ever notice how the communist liberals like to call of us who want to keep more of what WE earn greedy? Yet since they demand everything they want provided to thier lazy scumbag ass by us without working for it proves they are the true greedy ones.

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Ever notice how the communist liberals like to call of us who want to keep more of what WE earn greedy? Yet since they demand everything they want provided to thier lazy scumbag ass by us without working for it proves they are the true greedy ones.

Greed is a conservative value.
This quote "what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine "
Is the truest definition of conservatism.

Idiot that is you to a tee.... are you saying you are conservative?

Idiot that is you to a tee.... are you saying you are conservative?

Sure it is ( extreme sarcasm).

I've already explained that classified material cannot be moved off of classified servers. There are safeguards that prevent it. If you retards can't understand what that means, I can't help you.
Bullshit

Okay, tell us why, Horace.....
Then I'd be violating classified information.
Not all servers with classified information on them have safe guards or safe guards that are hard to bypass.
this is part of the smoke Hillary was blowing. What has been happening is more parsing of "is."
From the beginning we have been conflating "information" and "material." I have been making the same mistake. Information is classified, whether or not it has the labels. In this case mrs Clinton has been very careful to use "material" in her speeches.

Synthoholic is partially right. Material belongs on specific government servers. You can't copy paste it and email it. It is physically impossible. However, you read the information and email that. The Clinton people are talking as if the information is not classified. This is obviously bunk. the same words do not lose their classification if it is copied on a different machine. Since doing this is obviously mishandling it is by itself a felony. Sending it on without its classification is another.

This is another way the Clintons are their apologists are lying by obfuscation.

Bull shit

"What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine" ~that's a wife.

Bull shit

"What's mine is mine and what's yours is mine" ~that's a wife.
true! conservatism is just like a greedy controlling wife.

The wich hunt is circling the bowl.
She is like her husband in breaking the law

really who says?
The fucking espionage laws you fucking retard.

really where ? or are like always talking out your ass?
Look them up retard . Learn something

The head of each Federal agency shall make and preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency and designed to furnish the information necessary to protect the legal and financial rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the agency’s activities. (44 U.S. Code § 3101)

Another important modern improvement is the ease of communication now afforded to the Department world-wide through the use of E-mail. . . . All employees must be aware that some of the variety of the messages being exchanged on E-mail are important to the Department and must be preserved; such messages are considered Federal records under the law. (5 FAM [Foreign Affairs Manual]

The wich hunt is circling the bowl.

really who says?

like always talking out your ass

really who says?

like always talking out your ass
Like always you refuse to read and learn something.... fucking retarded ass

Forum List

Back