Is George Floyd the most influential man 'in' America....politically and otherwise? Is this telling of the state of a nation?

George Floyd is leading academia around by the nose forcing them to teach CRT, he's got the NFL, the NBA, corporate America, Hollywood and even country music acting on his behalf.
The dude is powerful
Nobody has been forced to teach CRT. George Floyd is dead, but he lives rent free in yoir head.

just watch something on tv and pay attention
Blacks aren't in 85 percent of the commercials and you racists need tio drop that 13 percent shit. White men are 31 percent of the population and they are the ones in the majority of the commercials.

You really want to reduce the premise of the thread to one issue don't you?
Post the number and move on to address the core premise. You have my permission.
You do it all the time.

I'll post a thread about an issue blacks face and your punk ass starts talking about slavery.

Every time.

So find proof that blacks are in 85 percent of the commercials.

Or STFU.

It's a really black eye on America that shames the entire country when our society praises and worships some black thug career criminal dope head thief felon that died because he resisted arrest.

If he simply obeyed the law no one would know who he is. But he broke a lot of laws and is considered a hero for it.

We tear down statues of people who built this country and instead put up statues in their place of some dope head criminal.

And what's worse still is all the Democrats that let all of these domestic terrorists run around and ruin our country and our society in the name of this dope head criminal. And in a lot of cases, encourage them.

It's a really black eye on America that shames the entire country when our society praises and worships some black thug career criminal dope head thief felon that died because he resisted arrest.
With all due respect (I am NOT being sarcastic), "our society praises and worships [a less than admirable gentleman]" is not accurate.

There are more than 330,000,000 people in this country.

The majority do NOT worship the gentleman.

The majority do NOT even think about him.

There is merely the appearance of his being praised and worshipped because of the publicity that he has received from the woke media & the woke politicians, who want votes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back