Is FBI Director Christopher Wray in Hot Water Over Russiagate?

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
Yesterday Republican Senator Ron Johnson issued a subpoena to FBI Director Christopher Wray. It compels Wray to turn over a number of documents related to Operation Crossfire Hurricane, when the FBI spied on the 2016 Trump campaign. The Senate is also reviewing whether Wray's actions as director will prevent it from happening again.

"The records subpoenaed include all those that are in the custody, possession, or control, or within the right of custody, possession, or control, of the FBI or its agents, employees, or representatives. Records shall be produced in the their entirety, without abbreviation, modification, or redaction, including all attachments and materials affixed thereto," the subpoena states. "All records should be produced in the same order as they are kept or maintained in the ordinary course, or the records should be organized and labeled to correspond to the categories of the records requested. Parties subject to this subpoena are subject to a duty to supplement with respect to each request. Each category of records subpoenaed shall be construed independently, and no category shall be viewed as limiting the scope of any other category."

The FBI has already started complying with the request.

BJ's Pull quote

Meanwhile former Deputy National Security Advisor KT McFarland, who was unfairly and unjustly targeted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, says Wray should be worried.

BJ - I'm with ya - I keep asking
Why is Wray still there?

He's part of the swamp. He's done nothing but obstruct and obfuscate since he got there. Whoever advised the president to appoint that sack of shit knew damn well they were aiding the deep state in a cover up. I'd fire Wray and the person that suggested I appoint him if I was president.

But yes, looking at the time table of events, Wray was either complicit, or absolutely oblivious. Either way, he'll lie his ass off when asked about it just like they all do. He might get fired is about all that will happen.

Yesterday Republican Senator Ron Johnson issued a subpoena to FBI Director Christopher Wray. It compels Wray to turn over a number of documents related to Operation Crossfire Hurricane, when the FBI spied on the 2016 Trump campaign. The Senate is also reviewing whether Wray's actions as director will prevent it from happening again.

"The records subpoenaed include all those that are in the custody, possession, or control, or within the right of custody, possession, or control, of the FBI or its agents, employees, or representatives. Records shall be produced in the their entirety, without abbreviation, modification, or redaction, including all attachments and materials affixed thereto," the subpoena states. "All records should be produced in the same order as they are kept or maintained in the ordinary course, or the records should be organized and labeled to correspond to the categories of the records requested. Parties subject to this subpoena are subject to a duty to supplement with respect to each request. Each category of records subpoenaed shall be construed independently, and no category shall be viewed as limiting the scope of any other category."

The FBI has already started complying with the request.

BJ's Pull quote

Meanwhile former Deputy National Security Advisor KT McFarland, who was unfairly and unjustly targeted by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, says Wray should be worried.

BJ - I'm with ya - I keep asking
Why is Wray still there?

Wray is part of the problem.

Forum List

Back