Is Europe getting crushed by a new variant of Covid?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Or is the vaccine really not that effective as more of the vaccinated are dying than those not vaccinated?

We already know from the U.K. data, the most granular and continuous of all world data, that the vaccine has negative efficacy against cases and increasingly low efficacy against critical illness, as over 82% of all deaths are among the vaccinated, according to the most recent weekly report from the U.K. Health Security Agency data. Now, according to a new study, Europe is likely experiencing a wave of a new variant that is completely immune to all the shots, a wave that will make anyone in the U.S. who has not experienced prior infection and does not have a plan for early treatment susceptible to serious illness.

But what if there is a new variant that the shot does not protect us against, or what if the shot does not protect us at all?

Would the media and our political leaders and even scientists admit to it after pushing the jab so hard as they have? If they did, imagine the blow back.

As a result, I'm convinced we will never know the truth.

The jab has taken over a life of its own. It is now all about taking the jab for the sake of taking it.

Last edited:

Or is the vaccine really not that effective as more of the vaccinated are dying than those not vaccinated?

We already know from the U.K. data, the most granular and continuous of all world data, that the vaccine has negative efficacy against cases and increasingly low efficacy against critical illness, as over 82% of all deaths are among the vaccinated, according to the most recent weekly report from the U.K. Health Security Agency data. Now, according to a new study, Europe is likely experiencing a wave of a new variant that is completely immune to all the shots, a wave that will make anyone in the U.S. who has not experienced prior infection and does not have a plan for early treatment susceptible to serious illness.

But what if there is a new variant that the shot does not protect us against, or what if the shot does not protect us at all?

Would the media and our political leaders admit to it after pushing the jab so hard as they have? If they did, imagine the blow back.

They will attack the source and will not address the facts.

They are more pissed that dogs were given the vaccine as an experiment than the millions of humans getting it as an experiment.

But...

That's them.

Interesting idea that it's a new form of the disease, because they sure are having a big problem over there right now, in all of Europe, especially the best-vaccinated countries such as France and Germany and England.

Britain has been the best in the world at sequencing the genome of the various manifestations of this disease and labeling different mutations ---- why aren't they talking about this? It might make sense not to talk about it if it's a different variant that isn't impaired by vaccines in any way, so as not to cause public panic.

I am simply wondering when it will get here. I thought we'd have it by now. We DO have a sort of "pause" in all the graphs, a flattening, when before the curves of cases, deaths, hospitalizations were going down very nicely. However ---- the curves are NOT going up, at this point.

Silly time to open up our borders to Europeans, just saying.

If the curves do start up again, I'd like to know why.

Interesting idea that it's a new form of the disease, because they sure are having a big problem over there right now, in all of Europe, especially the best-vaccinated countries such as France and Germany and England.

Britain has been the best in the world at sequencing the genome of the various manifestations of this disease and labeling different mutations ---- why aren't they talking about this? It might make sense not to talk about it if it's a different variant that isn't impaired by vaccines in any way, so as not to cause public panic.

I am simply wondering when it will get here. I thought we'd have it by now. We DO have a sort of "pause" in all the graphs, a flattening, when before the curves of cases, deaths, hospitalizations were going down very nicely. However ---- the curves are NOT going up, at this point.

Silly time to open up our borders to Europeans, just saying.

If the curves do start up again, I'd like to know why.
At some point all news of what is really going on may be censored so as to promote the jab that is increasingly becoming inconsequential

It's like wearing cloth masks. they do NOTHING, but it is a feel good thing to do for a situation that you have no control over. Real masks can be found in hospitals that will help protect you.

It reminds me of kids being taught to hide under their desks at school when they thought the USSR might launch a nuclear war

Yep, duck and cover kids and you might survive the blast

LOL.

Would the media and our political leaders and even scientists admit to it after pushing the jab so hard as they have? If they did, imagine the blow back.

The jab has taken over a life of its own. It is now all about taking the jab for the sake of taking it.
Either way its bad for the vaccinated...either the vaccine isn't effective against the new strain meaning we who had the virus and lived are better off than they are, or their vaccines never worked to begin with.

At some point all news of what is really going on may be censored so as to promote the jab that is increasingly becoming inconsequential

It's like wearing cloth masks. they do NOTHING, but it is a feel good thing to do for a situation that you have no control over.
The whole point IMO is to turn the public from blaming the politicians to blaming each other. They focus us on masks and on who has or hasn't gotten vaccines and now booster shots. That they are worthless is not important to the politicians. Distracting the public is important to them. Doesn't matter to them if any of it is true.

No biggie. Five more jabs and they won't have to worry about coronavirus any more. Dead people have no worries.

Well, something big is happening. WHO: Europe only region to see increase in coronavirus cases

WHO is saying Europe is not only increasing a lot in new cases, but had 10% rise in deaths just this past week. That is kind of big. The end of the article had the WHO release saying that if they don't stop the surge they may have a half-million more deaths by February.

I don't have much respect for WHO, but something is certainly going on over there.

I don't see how they can stop it, though. Or how we could. Everything available has already been tried, and the surge curves just go merrily along up and down like ocean waves.

IF it comes here, expect a lot of lies to try to calm public panic.

I know two people in the USA hospitalized with COVID.

1. 89 years old, 82 year smoker, mentally ready to die for years, especially when he was locked away in a home for dementia because of COVID in the first fucking place. They probably helped kill him with their experimental drugs (aka vaccines).

2. A 55 year old woman fully vaccinated.

I notice that right now when Europe is said to have the worst surge of Covid in the world, our Brandon Administration has decided this is somehow a GOOD time to allow Europeans to come here freely.

Uh-huh. Wonder what might happen because of that?

It’s beginning to appear that vaccines have a long term weakening effect. People with vaccines and natural immunity are more vulnerable than those with natural immunity only. That’s what the data is suggesting.

Forum List

Back