Is Early Voting Folly?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Jgalt mentioned the old "October Surprise" in another thread....Is it even a thing now?

Hell, we have a 45-day early in-person voting period here in Virginia, I voted near a month ago. Many states have at least a month.

If a hopeful dies just before election day, what happens to those votes?

Heck, half the tools we vote for are geriatrics. One of them could easily die in a moth's time.

Say in '24 Tater runs and millions of people vote for him early and he up and dies before election day, where do those votes go?

Jgalt mentioned the old "October Surprise" in another thread....Is it even a thing now?

Hell, we have a 45-day early in-person voting period here in Virginia, I voted near a month ago. Many states have at least a month.

Heck, half the tools we vote for are geriatrics. One of them could easily die in a moth's time.

Say in '24 Tater runs and millions of people vote for him early and he up and dies before election day, where do those votes go?

In that case, the tradition is to choose among us the one with the strongest grip, and arm wrestle the next candidate the opposing side puts forward.

This kid always wanted to be President anyway, so my money's on him.

1667497267136.png

The Gubment will appoint someone to carry on. Usually a spouse gets the nod in presidential elections the V.P.

The Gubment will appoint someone to carry on. Usually a spouse gets the nod in presidential elections the V.P.
I suspect it would depend on the laws of the various states.

I don't see how votes from those that voted for the dead person votes could be counted....They would be null and void upon the hopeful's death prior to election day.

The same thing they did in the last election, Biden was all but dead. They will delay the count , cover the windows and lock the doors until they can come up with the votes they need to win ( cheat). Simple.

The same thing they did in the last election, Biden was all but dead. They will delay the count , cover the windows and lock the doors until they can come up with the votes they need to win ( cheat). Simple.
Maybe not so much now.

GOP count watchers across the land have marching orders to get with the thousands of lawyers state gop .orgs have put into place to deal with such irregularities.

They have also been told not to leave a counting venue till the counters have left and the venue has been locked down and to even keep a eye on it least anyone tries to return.

The gop learned a lot from the way Virginia handled our Governor's race last year.

Maybe not so much now.

GOP count watchers across the land have marching orders to get with the thousands of lawyers state gop .orgs have put into place to deal with such irregularities.

They have also been told not to leave a counting venue till the counters have left and the venue has been locked down and to even keep a eye on it least anyone tries to return.

The gop learned a lot from the way Virginia handled our Governor's race last year.
We need a voting fraud brigade. Get to the polling stations and drop boxes with cameras and recording devices . And record.

Forum List

Back