Is Drew Barrymore a scab ?

One of a few times I’ve seen a left-wing Biden supporter post something about unions instead of race baiting.

For the Record" (1946) This weekend on C-SPAN3In 1946, 4.6 million American workers go on strike; many were WWII veterans. This organized labor advocacy film tells the story of massive labor unrest in 1946 caused primarily by stagnet wages and an increasing cost of living.

In American history, union members were Democrats, they were Republicans, black and white people. Men and women. Military veterans. And in today’s country, which is a shit hole in many ways, we have lousy jobs from Walmart, from Amazon, from Tesla, they don’t have unions, and that’s not right that’s not what the World War II generation fought for.

The corporations of today that support Black Lives Matter want Americans to view unions as the enemy. They want them to think union members are communists when union members are the farthest things from communists.

Never cross the picket line. I always remember the great men and women of this country who built our bridges our monuments and our road signs. It’s as American as apple pie to stand up for American history and the men and women who came before us.

Thee are no left-wing Biden supporters.

Last thing I ca remember seeing her in was either the 5O first dates or Charlie’s Angels. I’m sure she has done something after that but don’t know if I saw it

She was "Sugar" from Batman Forever.

OIP.83dVxspu1zEAtaQqzPtOswHaJ2

I dont [sic] think most people care about the strike.

I think the vast majority of Americans don't give a shit about this strike.

It took an ignorant one-legged faggot from another country, that has never set foot on American soil and doesn't know shit about anything to do with America, to care enough to post this thread about it.

I don't think anyone involved in the strike, whether those participating, or those, like Ms. Barrymore who has apparently declined to participate in it; give shit about what an ignorant one-legged faggot in Wales thinks about the strike, or anything else.

I think the vast majority of Americans don't give a shit about this strike.

It took an ignorant one-legged faggot from another country, that has never set foot on American soil and doesn't know shit about anything to do with America, to care enough to post this thread about it.

I don't think anyone involved in the strike, whether those participating, or those, like Ms. Barrymore who has apparently declined to participate in it; give shit about what an ignorant one-legged faggot in Wales thinks about the strike, or anything else.
We cared enough to posted here so what does that say

I like people who don't just follow the crowd.

Don't know much of anything about the details of the strike and really don't care to.

But good for her making her own decisions.
Following the crowd isnt inherently bad. Like following the crowd out of a burning building.

In the long run, probably not a good move to go against a Hollywood strike if you are in the industry.

Forum List

Back