Is covid the new black death of 1348?

Mark Richard

Gold Member
Jul 4, 2021
I wonder if the Black death cure was protested by people that didn't want a vaccine. Back then the church damned people who took showers or public Bass so there might have been crazy people that didn't want to take medicine as well. Who knows

I wonder if the Black death cure was protested by people that didn't want a vaccine. Back then the church damned people who took showers or public Bass so there might have been crazy people that didn't want to take medicine as well. Who knows
Plague is bacterial. No vaccine.

The black death was never cured... hygiene practices ended the pandemic. Now we have antibiotics.

Well, since there WAS NO "Black Death cure", I'm pretty sure it just burned itself out when it ran out of hosts to kill. Covid kills fewer than 1.5 people for every 100 who contract it. Those were its numbers when it began 18 months ago and they STILL apply. The reason we are seeing more deaths isn't due to an increase in mortality but just a reflection of the higher numbers who are being infected. The number of people who have succumbed to the global REACTION to this virus, FAR EXCEEDS the number who have actually died FROM the virus.
The REAL virus is one of the mind, itself. Fear, cowardice, and hate, always kill more than any contagion of the body.

Well, since there WAS NO "Black Death cure", I'm pretty sure it just burned itself out when it ran out of hosts to kill. Covid kills fewer than 1.5 people for every 100 who contract it. Those were its numbers when it began 18 months ago and they STILL apply. The reason we are seeing more deaths isn't due to an increase in mortality but just a reflection of the higher numbers who are being infected. The number of people who have succumbed to the global REACTION to this virus, FAR EXCEEDS the number who have actually died FROM the virus.
The REAL virus is one of the mind, itself. Fear, cowardice, and hate, always kill more than any contagion of the body.
Because adults with functioning brain cells and who were actually born with the basic human trait of empathy don't just care about preventing deaths, but also serious illness and high costs.

Because adults with functioning brain cells and who were actually born with the basic human trait of empathy don't just care about preventing deaths, but also serious illness and high costs.

Would you feel the same about the "vaccine" if Trump had won re-election?

Would you feel the same about the "vaccine" if Trump had won re-election?
Yes of course... that would not change the facts of the vaccine. I am very pleased that Trump displayed a basic trait of a nonfailed human and told his cult to get vaccinated.

/——-/

Attachments

• 448D08D9-E7D6-47AA-AAF3-6E546D6AD0CC.jpeg
    448D08D9-E7D6-47AA-AAF3-6E546D6AD0CC.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 16

The bubonic plague was a true pandemic that killed scary numbers of people.

In the 1300's, there were no cures- there were no vaccines. There were no antibiotics. You pulled through it or you died.

Who knows? Anyone that cares to read up on it. It's history.

It is interesting how a great many history books portray the black death almost exclusively from a European perspective when in fact many more people died of the disease in Asia.

Two people just died from moderna in Japan, suspending the vaccine

It is interesting how a great many history books portray the black death almost exclusively from a European perspective when in fact many more people died of the disease in Asia.
That's is so true. It was a water born disease that reached a few regions in Asia. I'm not sure if the total number of people that died in Asia or Europe. Some sources guesstimate 2/3 off the European population died.

Just some of the doses, not all. And they have not yet established that the foreign substances found in some of the vials caused the deaths. Sit tight.
Right. But a doctor said that thousands of people had gotten a vaccine and only a couple people died, he said that if it was a vaccine itself, more than just two people would have died. But I guess we'll just have to wait and see

Forum List

Back