Is CNN going to cover Don Lemon's sexual assault trial?

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
They wouldn't cover Andrew Cuomo's nursing home killing spree, sexual harassment charges, or even his resignation, so I'm guessing they will avoid covering their own employee's trial, in which he will attempt to defend himself against accusations of sexual assault.

Stay tuned!

Of course they won't cover it. Seemingly sexually assaulting a man is permissible especially if you work for CNN.

Rapists, sexual assaulters and pedos.... CNN wont cover any of it because they agree that it should be legal..

Yep, the Democrat Cult is the happy home of whores, pedocreeps and rapists.

schumerisacorruptliar.jpg

schumerrapistbuddyaisdhasdha.jpg

schumerytfyugihuiy.jpg

They wouldn't cover Andrew Cuomo's nursing home killing spree, sexual harassment charges, or even his resignation, so I'm guessing they will avoid covering their own employee's trial, in which he will attempt to defend himself against accusations of sexual assault.

Stay tuned!

They covered them, or at least reported on them. What were you looking for, continual editorial condemnation. Biggest trouble with all (every damn one, liberal or right wing) of the 24 hour news outlets is they have entirely too much editorial opinion and not enough unvarnished news.
It might be entertaining and it might not. I might have broken that finger, but definitely would have taken the 6 figure settlement he said was offered and counted the winnings against the dignity in the bar.

Forum List

Back