Is China a threat to world peace?

dilloduck said:
I'm still looking for a practical application for all this "information".

Consider it a quest for the truth itself, like particle physics.

So what do you all think will happen in the next 10 years? Do you think China will make a move on Taiwan, Japan make a pre-emptive move on China/North Korea, or will America turn to it's pre-emptive ways again to try and take care of these problems. And, where in the hell will Europe fit into all of this?

Relay said:
NO Colonies what i know of and not any big military power either.

So, everyone else is expected to answer for their country, but you're not willing to do the same, yet at the same time dole out shit? Get a life.

USMCDevilDog said:
So what do you all think will happen in the next 10 years? Do you think China will make a move on Taiwan, Japan make a pre-emptive move on China/North Korea, or will America turn to it's pre-emptive ways again to try and take care of these problems. And, where in the hell will Europe fit into all of this?
I think China may well do something within 10 years. Japan is going to rearm, as that is it's only defense in a neighborhood that is turning nasty.

As for Europe, they will stay on appeasement road as long as they can. Will they prefer dhimmitude to taking a stand? Yes. But what if dhimmitude is not what they get? All bets are off, Europe has committed more bloody horrors in the past 1500 years then any people on earth.

Everytime i hear people mentioning China they mean mainland China never Taiwan.

rtwngAvngr said:
Consider it a quest for the truth itself, like particle physics.

ok--I'll sit and watch the illuminati and see what they do. If I don't like it I may even make myself a cool protest bumper sticker and a Halloween costume ! :banana:

Kathianne said:
I think China may well do something within 10 years. Japan is going to rearm, as that is it's only defense in a neighborhood that is turning nasty.

As for Europe, they will stay on appeasement road as long as they can. Will they prefer dhimmitude to taking a stand? Yes. But what if dhimmitude is not what they get? All bets are off, Europe has committed more bloody horrors in the past 1500 years then any people on earth.

True, Europe will have to get into this eventually.
As for Japan rearming, I've heard alot of different opinions about this. Aren't they not allowed to? Honestly, they're on our side so I don't care if they do, I'd rather they be ready then see and ally get whooped before we know what happened.

Said1 said:
So, everyone else is expected to answer for their country, but you're not willing to do the same, yet at the same time dole out shit? Get a life.
I will later perhaps but not now.

USMCDevilDog said:
True, Europe will have to get into this eventually.
As for Japan rearming, I've heard alot of different opinions about this. Aren't they not allowed to? Honestly, they're on our side so I don't care if they do, I'd rather they be ready then see and ally get whooped before we know what happened.
Nope, their constitution forbids it. I believe though that the US has indicated that it's time to redo that.

Let's just go the root of it all. Fiat currency. Money which is backed by nothing. It's only value comes from the authority of the governments which enforce it's value at the point of a gun. "We can print money, you can't." This has the effect of rendering all the money in our accounts more and more worthless each day, as the powers that be print more, to suit their needs. Those who control the printing and dissemination of the newly printed money, have the advantage of receiving more from it's value than those who receive it at the bottom of the chain, after it's inflationary effect has started to appear in the economy.

We used to be on a gold standard, then a silver one, now we got nothing. Read about the Breton Woods agreement.

this is a good link too http://www.hartford-hwp.com/archives/25/index-bd.html

Kathianne said:
Nope, their constitution forbids it. I believe though that the US has indicated that it's time to redo that.

Yeah, I agree. Why does their constitution forbid building it's military? Is that because of WW2? You'd think that would be an international thing we made them do but for them to do it themselves and actually follow it is pretty damn resonsible. But yeah, they needa erase that part of the constitution.

USMCDevilDog said:
Yeah, I agree. Why does their constitution forbid building it's military? Is that because of WW2? You'd think that would be an international thing we made them do but for them to do it themselves and actually follow it is pretty damn resonsible. But yeah, they needa erase that part of the constitution.
Ummm, the US forced the Constitution on them. Your history teacher should be thwaped! :laugh:

Kathianne said:
Ummm, the US forced the Constitution on them. Your history teacher should be thwaped! :laugh:

LoL, it's sad because our history teachers nowadays don't go into depth about this stuff. It's usually just a quick run through of everything and then a quiz and that's that. I honestly think I know more then most of my teachers when it comes to history thanks to learning it from TV, research and of course, you guys. I'm a huge history buff, so it's nice having some real shit being taught to me on here.

Hopefully we can get that constitution re-written.

dilloduck said:
ok--I'll sit and watch the illuminati and see what they do. If I don't like it I may even make myself a cool protest bumper sticker and a Halloween costume ! :banana:

I'm sorry you feel so ineffective.

USMCDevilDog said:
LoL, it's sad because our history teachers nowadays don't go into depth about this stuff. It's usually just a quick run through of everything and then a quiz and that's that. I honestly think I know more then most of my teachers when it comes to history thanks to learning it from TV, research and of course, you guys. I'm a huge history buff, so it's nice having some real shit being taught to me on here.

Hopefully we can get that constitution re-written.
I think this time, we will let the Japanese do it themselves! ;)

USMCDevilDog said:

Not only that, it's primarily controlled by civilians; the Self Definse Forces is under the control of the civilian Defense Agency, who is subordinate to the prime minister. The Japanese Defense Agency is also not an actual ministry, but is part of the Prime Minister’s Office. It has a lower bureaucratic standing than ministries, also leaving less control over its own future, unlike full ministries.

USMCDevilDog said:
Do you all think China could be a potential threat in the near future? Their military build up is very suspicious. They haven't answered why they've been doing it, only saying that it's because of "balance" yet the "balance" will be greatly tilted in their favor in less then a year if they keep up the build up.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060720/wl_nm/arms_taiwan_dc

We are paying dearly to build up the Chinese economy. They are buying up all the fuel they can get, and the steel and iron too. Using all the good ole greenbacks that Mattel, GE, Homedepot, Walmart, etc launders for them. SOunds like a war machine getting ready to do battle. Nobody will stop China. It may be too late already.

They are bankrolling our little skirmishes around the world, and probably Israel too when you think about who has to pay for the interest on the loan gurantees, etc... The US is broke, and the Chinese have the notes to prove it. SO, we give them our natural resources and jobs, and most trajicaly our technology. They won't even have to fire a shot at us. We will do it for them.

Forum List

Back