Is Biden really moderate or even conservative?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
As I watch Joe Biden blow up the DNC pretending to go along with the loon Leftists, I sometimes stop and wonder, is Joe trying to do it? Is it all an act?

Maybe this should be in the conspiracy forum.

Remember the gold old days when Dem POTUS candidates lied to the left to get elected then after moved center and told the left to shut it, I do.
But that was the old days.

Now we have really old candidates.

I can't help but think Joe has no clue as to what is really going on around him and is subject to 24/7 elder abuse.

As I watch Joe Biden blow up the DNC pretending to go along with the loon Leftists, I sometimes stop and wonder, is Joe trying to do it? Is it all an act?

Nah, he was always a manchurin candidate....you can't be in the democrat party without being a crazy psycho lefty........they just packaged him as gandpaw Joe so they could beat Trump, none of their other candidates would come close to winning.

He's the farthest left president since probably FDR. Biden makes Obama look conservative.

Nah, he was always a manchurin candidate....you can't be in the democrat party without being a crazy psycho lefty........they just packaged him as gandpaw Joe so they could beat Trump, none of their other candidates would come close to winning.
Right, if it were an act, would you let all those young Americans in Afghanistan die or get left behind on a simply retreat?

That act would then become criminal.

I can even picture all the Left loons dancing on the graves of the soldiers let to die by Biden

In fact, In California they vandalized these flags dedicated to the fallen troops whom Joe sent to their deaths.

The Left never stopped believing all soldiers are just baby killers ever since Vietnam, just like they think all police are racists today.

Such hate, I've never seen anything like it since the Nazi Brown shirts.

Last edited:

It is the narrative each party plays to cause chaos among the people while they rob and steal wealth and power.

WTH kind of question is this?
Biden is nothing more than a professional politician whose job for the past fifty years has been to get elected. He has no principles and has never been a civil servant.
Anyone who spoke of him as moderate or whatever is clueless.
He’s just like a college athlete who majors in eligibility.
Being a democrat means he has to acquiesce to the Marxist, anti-American policies that have shaped the democrat party since its hijacking in 1972.
If Delaware was mostly republican in 1972 Biden would have been a lifelong republican.

It is the narrative each party plays to cause chaos among the people while they rob and steal wealth and power.
Right now there is only one party in power, and they ain't doing so hot.

Biden is nothing more than a professional politician whose job for the past fifty years has been to get elected. He has no principles and has never been a civil servant.
Being a democrat means he has to acquiesce to the Marxist, anti-American policies that have shaped the democrat party since its hijacking in 1972.
If Delaware was mostly republican in 1972 Biden would have been a lifelong republican.
Maybe, but I think that lets them off too easy. There are cultural issues, if you choose them based on your state, you are a psychopath.......and that may be true for many politicians.

Killjoy.

Sleepy Joe is an old school Democrat Party hack that tells every audience what he thinks they want to hear, regardless of what he told other audiences.

A guy I used to hang out with was a Democrat politician. At one campaign stop talking to a white audience, he'd trash the African American population. At the next stop with a group of black voters the same evening, he'd make himself sound like the next MLK.

Biden is cut from the same cloth.

Sleepy Joe is an old school Democrat Party hack that tells every audience what he thinks they want to hear, regardless of what he told other audiences.

A guy I used to hang out with was a Democrat politician. At one campaign stop talking to a white audience, he'd trash the African American population. At the next stop with a group of black voters the same evening, he'd make himself sound like the next MLK.

Biden is cut from the same cloth.
Many of them are. A frauds fraud.

Forum List

Back