Is Biden a dumbass or a jackass? Worse than Carter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
I think he is a jackass and dumbass. He is taking what should have been a roaring economy and rapidly turning it into crap. And the worst isnt even here yet. His war on energy has only just begun and it wont be long till the economy grinds to halt. We already can see the result of the lunatics policies now with long lines for gas. Good luck in the future paying to heat, cool, and live in your house. And just wait till his punitive tax increases whack us. Art Laffer put it best. Inflation isnt "transitory" at least as long as liberal vomit runs the economy. When you give the non working more money while at the same time taking money from the producers its a classic path to high inflation with ultra high interest rates. Everyone agrees Biden is vomit from the stomach of a rat.

Its scary how out of it Joe and his administration are...they are going to be the end of America if they don't change course fast and go back to Trump policies.....

Problems with the Biden Administration not representing half the nation
are so bad, I can only respond effectively by addressing people personally
in terms of what we are doing as individuals or members of organizsations
to solve our own problems and hopefully set examples for public policy to follow
based on what we, ourselves, can implement and prove work better.

to solve our own problems and hopefully set examples for public policy to follow
Trump only represented half of america but unlike Biden the vomit he made life better for everyone.

They were telling folks last year inflation was coming due to shortages caused by the pandemic, it doesn't take genius to see the prices starting to increase last year...I you feel the need to bitch by all means please do it doesn't help...

Trump only represented half of america but unlike Biden the vomit he made life better for everyone.
My life is neither controlled nor impacted by who is president..

Its scary how out of it Joe and his administration are...they are going to be the end of America if they don't change course fast and go back to Trump policies.....
They are communists. They want to destroy america.
What communist programs are they implementing or have implemented?
Are the workers in control of the means of production? I think not...

I think he is a jackass and dumbass. He is taking what should have been a roaring economy and rapidly turning it into crap. And the worst isnt even here yet. His war on energy has only just begun and it wont be long till the economy grinds to halt. We already can see the result of the lunatics policies now with long lines for gas. Good luck in the future paying to heat, cool, and live in your house. And just wait till his punitive tax increases whack us. Art Laffer put it best. Inflation isnt "transitory" at least as long as liberal vomit runs the economy. When you give the non working more money while at the same time taking money from the producers its a classic path to high inflation with ultra high interest rates. Everyone agrees Biden is vomit from the stomach of a rat.
images (6).jpeg

They don't actually know what a communist is, it's just a word they've been taught to throw around.

They don't actually know what a communist is, it's just a word they've been taught to throw around.
I think it is you that could use a lesson in communism because you seem to not recognize it when you live it...dumb is dumb I guess....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back