Is America Facing Its Worst Danger in 238 Years ??

And that, Mud, is a wonderful condemnation of Fox News and Rush.

Very insightful.

This is the second State of the Union message for these 'Conservatives' after the great Romney landslide of 2012. I guess with can forgive them a bit for their cup of bitters.

Before the president could be trusted to do what was best for the country.

Now we have a president that only does what is politically expedient or fits his radical leftist agenda.

We are in serious trouble folks.

This also goes for 90% of our Congressman and Senators. They do not do what is best for the Country they do what is best for their wallet.

Now we have a president that only does what is politically expedient or fits his radical leftist agenda.

I think so too...and look out for nine months after this horrible leader leaves office

Like Clinton, Obama has made a mess out of the middle east and we are going to PAY for it

If one means danger to the nation internally, then yes, the last few years we have seen a rise in a crazy far right and libertarian wing allied to tearing down America.

That wing was rebuked by RNC a few days and the campaign rules set up to hamper their political influence in the party.

They don't have the numbers, and they can't force their way with violence.

So sane Americans keep them well infiltrated, notified LEO when necessary, and carry on with their lives.

How does this have anything to do with the OP ? :confused: Please stay ON TOPIC.

I'll be happy if we get through 2016, and not be one huge pile of ashes.

I'm not even worried about it. You can, though ... you might want to hide in Saddam Husain's hole in the ground along with the rest of your rag-tag band of unhappy campers.

Please bump this thread in 2017 after the fall of America and help advise us stupid people on how to survive in the end times.

I don't think America will fall, I just think life will suck.

The president is trying to put us all in the poor house by driving up the costs of everything and stagnating wages.

He acts like he could care less if he sells our national security down the river. Maybe in the next year or so he may scrap our nuke arsenal and the Russians just launch a bunch of nukes hitting many of our major cities. Cities that are chasing away Conservatives with ever increasing taxes and cramming their anti-gun and homosexual agendas down their throats. That would mean a bunch of Democrats would bite the dust. Come to think of it, that's not so bad.

:offtopic:

Life is so hard that two years ago I was homeless and today I own a very profitable company. How are things really that bad? You need money - go out and earn it. How many US citizens swim across the Rio Grande every year to invade Mexico? Unless they are on the lamb, that would be zero.
I give away leads left and right because I can't possibly run all the calls - I don't pay one cent in advertising. Oh the horror.

The New York Times article reads >> "Afghan pullout seen as new threat for U.S." They're talking about the nuclear weapons in the arsenal of Pakistan. And the possibility of some of those going missing, being stolen by Islamist jihadists.

No doubt about the threat. The Muslim crazies in Pakistan have repeatedly attacked the storage facilities of these nukes. . The situation is so bad that Pakistan now moves these warheads around in ordinary cargo vans (like UPS), through ordinary streets, to keep the jihadists from focusing in on their locations. Problem is though, this also makes them dangerously susceptible to attack, if/whenever the gooneybirds manage to find the vans. On top of that, the Pakistani govt. is quite fragile, and if toppled by the Muslim loonies, the nukes would quickly be in the hands of the same people who attacked us on 9/11 and Fort Hood. In Afghanistan, it is essential for US troops to be in close proximity to Pakistan and it's arsenal of 100+ nuclear warheads. With the troops in Afghanistan, they can be close enough to the Paki nukes to quickly get to them, and secure them from the jihadists.
Note: If I had my way, the troops would enter Pakistan now and secure those nukes, and bring them back to the US, or to another safe location far away from al Qaeda's central operations.

Afghan pullout seen as new threat for U.S. | Tampa Bay Times

WikiLeaks cables highlight Pakistani nuclear terror threat | World news | The Guardian

Pakistan: Nuclear Arsenal Will Be Protected By 8,000 Trainees, Military Says

Enough about Iran, Pakistan's nuclear threat should be our top concern | Fox News

'Pakistan nuclear weapons' threat under estimated' | NDTV.com

Why Pakistan's nuclear bombs are a threat | Asia | DW.DE | 09.04.2013

Pakistan trains 8,000 to guard nuclear arsenal ? USATODAY.com

There are a couple of problems with this "sky is falling" alarmist story.

First, these warheads are not easy to handle. Even if they are stolen, if not stored correctly they run a good chance of killing the people that stole them.

Second, if you are going to use them against someone, you need a delivery system.

Third, we have several agencies that track these things. And if there is a danger they are prepared to act and swiftly.

"Track" ? If the warheads fall into the hands of the Muslim crazies, there is no tracking. There is only get the warheads, and get them fast. And yes, there's an agency prepared to act swiftly to do just that >> The US Army (as long as they are THERE, that is) As for your non-alarmism, it's INVALID, to say the least. Try reading the OP links. Read Baby, Read.

I think this Administration thinks it's people are a greater threat than foreigners. They spy on us more than they do anyone who might be an actual threat. Obama keeps reminding us that he considers Rush Limbaugh and Fox News a greater threat than Iran.

This also goes for 90% of our Congressman and Senators. They do not do what is best for the Country they do what is best for their wallet.

The ones you are posting as off topic are not actually off topic but are not the reasons you want to hear.

“The single biggest threat to U.S. security, both short-term, medium-term, and long-term, would be the possibility of a terrorist organization obtaining a nuclear weapon,” President Obama said last year at an international nuclear-security meeting in Washington. Al-Qaeda, Obama said, is “trying to secure a nuclear weapon—a weapon of mass destruction that they have no compunction at using.”

The Ally From Hell - Jeffrey Goldberg and Marc Ambinder - The Atlantic

And as far as "obtaining" is concerned, how does THIS look on the possibility scale ? Click the link (if you dare)

Pakistan Carts Its Nukes Around In Delivery Vans | Danger Room | Wired.com

Last edited:
The ones you are posting as off topic are not actually off topic but are not the reasons you want to hear.

Shut up you jerk. If they weren't off topic, they wouldn't have been noted as such. And I don't need coaching, puppy.

And what I "want to hear" is what is ON TOPIC. Post that way, or stay the hell out of here.

Last edited:

Shut up you jerk. If they weren't off topic, they wouldn't have been noted as such. And I don't need coaching, puppy.

And what I "want to hear" is what is ON TOPIC. Post that way, or stay the hell out of here.

The question was: Is America Facing Its Worst Danger in 238 Years ??
Everyone of the posts you tagged as off topic was answering that very question.
You my friend just did not like the answers as they did no fit your agenda. Foolish of me to think that this was a discussion board.
Obviously you do not want dissenting opinions, it is your thread, and I will respect that from this point on.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back