Is A Negative Approval Rating Possible?

From the OP's linked article:

The latest polls of his approval rating have pretty much uniformly brought bad news for the president. Gallup pegged his approval at just 37 percent Friday, while 58 percent of Americans disapproved. That's not quite the all-time low for Trump in the Gallup tracking poll—he sunk to just 35 percent in late March when the GOP's first health care plan flopped before the House could even vote—but it's getting close and earlier this month the president had briefly risen back to 40 percent.

What's interesting is that Trump's March low was partly due to the actions of others and that were beyond Trump's ability to manage. As the head of the federal government, branch separation notwithstanding, Trump, like all presidents, will necessarily lose and gain approval points because of things other elected and appointed leaders do. That is what it is.

Trump's most recent approval ratings, however, don't have the same clear connection with the words and deeds of people who are not squarely serving him and and his ends. Accordingly, these most recent figures, more so than the low from March, must be construed to more accurately reflect how the citizenry currently rates his performance and character.

After only six months in office, the Big Orange Idiot already holds the record for the lowest approval rating for a U.S. president. The July poll by the American Research Group, shows Big Orange’s numbers down another two points, down to 35% approval. Even the conservative Rasmussen Poll shows his popularity plummeting. One can only wonder when Big Orange’s approval rating will reach negative numbers.

Big Orange is proving he is in far over his head as POTUS, and his lifelong unethical nature, which, in the past relied on lie after lie to prosper, will soon be his administration’s undoing. He and his many cronies are going down. The inevitable IS going to happen, despite all his recent inquiries into the use of the pardoning powers provided by the office of the president to avoid it.

As Mueller’s investigative team tightens the nooses around the necks of Big Orange and his corrupt gang, the rats will begin to abandon ship. Jr. will likely be the first to make a deal with Mueller, then, the rest of the rats will fall like dominoes.

This will leave Big Orange, Pence, Sessions, and a few other top dogs left to the jury (or juries).

Conservatives can deny all of the evidence Mueller has gathered, and that yet to be uncovered, but their denial does not change the truth. But, they are funny to watch.

Polls Show Trump, the Least Popular President Ever, Is Plunging Even Lower

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 140106 View attachment 140107

What is the funniest, conservatives will deny these historical facts so they can stay ignorant and happy in their alternate reality. The conservatives' world was created and is maintained for them by FOX News(?).

/---/ and the best part is that Hillary is not and never will be president Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

Trump won by electorate. But majority of voters voted for Hilary. Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

But the poster said the polls were wrong. The polls are based on individuals response. Its not based on electoral projections.

Also majority of polls showed that Hilary and Trump both had a chance of winning.
Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

Outdated?

it worked just like the FF wanted it to, by preventing populous states from having undue advantage
So, now we have Wyoming an equal to California or Texas? Thats makes about as much sense as your post.

another fool ignorant of the EV.

How many EV each does California, Texas, and Wyoming have?
before asking this question, you need to look up the real reason for the electoral college instead of the fluff you posted.
If you can't find it, I will be happy to teach you.

Go ahead and try to teach me, since that is what I do for a living!
What you do for a living sweetie pie, is waste 7 days a week on this board, pretending you are a dozen or more different people.

One can only wonder when Big Orange’s approval rating will reach negative numbers.

It try to use sentences you will understand.

No. Not. Possible.

This still might be hard for you to comprehend. If you need help, ask your mommy, she will explain it to you.

That entire party will come unscrewed if she even announces!

If she does that, the Left will orgasm in their BVD's.

And we all know just how right those polls were last time huh?
Hillary has a 99 percent chance of winning the election!
Hillary will get over 400 EC votes!
It's not a question of if a landslide but how big a landslide!

Keep your polls. I'll keep Trump! Lmao.

The polls never Clinton had a 99% chance of winning. You just made that percentage up. Many polls showed Hilary and Trump head to head in the polls. And Technically most Americans did vote for Hilary, so they weren't too far off.
You should see a head doctor. Clinton was rejected. That can be proven rather easily. Just do a google search for "current president". You should be sitting down.

Trump won by electorate. But majority of voters voted for Hilary. Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

But the poster said the polls were wrong. The polls are based on individuals response. Its not based on electoral projections.

Also majority of polls showed that Hilary and Trump both had a chance of winning.
Now of course Hilary lost because we choose presidents based on an outdated electoral system.

Outdated?

it worked just like the FF wanted it to, by preventing populous states from having undue advantage

Yes, outdated. Every other country on Earth that has free elections, elects their leaders based on thr majority. That's what democracy is supposes to be about. Freaking 3rd world countries in Asia know.

Why are we still leaving in the 1800s.

Majority rules.

If it wasn't for the EC, Bush would have never been elected into office and Agent Orange wouldn't be in office as well.
I just read your siggie stupid. Liberals fought against slavery? What a fucking moron!
Republican's did that you idiot republican's.

The polls never Clinton had a 99% chance of winning. You just made that percentage up. Many polls showed Hilary and Trump head to head in the polls. And Technically most Americans did vote for Hilary, so they weren't too far off.
You should see a head doctor. Clinton was rejected. That can be proven rather easily. Just do a google search for "current president". You should be sitting down.

Outdated?

Yes, outdated. Every other country on Earth that has free elections, elects their leaders based on thr majority. That's what democracy is supposes to be about. Freaking 3rd world countries in Asia know.

Majority rules.

If it wasn't for the EC, Bush would have never been elected into office and Agent Orange wouldn't be in office as well.
If it wasn't for the EC,
If it wasn't for the EC, America would be a Monarchy, with Democrats in a dozen states on the East and West Coasts supplying the Head of State for the rest of it's existence.

Outdated?

So, now we have Wyoming an equal to California or Texas? Thats makes about as much sense as your post.

Wyoming has 3 votes. California has 55 and Texas 38. Only in a lib math book are those numbers equal.
More reason why the EC is not needed. Thanks sweetie pie, you handlers did a fine job of research.

Try that again in English!

These little prog melt down threads are getting boring... one right after another... all the same crap...
Do you think that posting the same shyte under multiple ID's each day isn't getting boring, honey bunch?
He has multiple IDs?

have any proof?
Come on Will, I have been asked for proof, I have submitted it, and you have ignored it. Don't play games, you are part of the farce on this board, you encourage it.

Outdated?

before asking this question, you need to look up the real reason for the electoral college instead of the fluff you posted.

What you do for a living sweetie pie, is waste 7 days a week on this board, pretending you are a dozen or more different people.

and you have proof of that?

These little prog melt down threads are getting boring... one right after another... all the same crap...
Do you think that posting the same shyte under multiple ID's each day isn't getting boring, honey bunch?
He has multiple IDs?

have any proof?
Come on Will, I have been asked for proof, I have submitted it, and you have ignored it. Don't play games, you are part of the farce on this board, you encourage it.
I have not seen any of the 'proof' you claim to have submitted, and a quick check shows neither of the people you just accused as having more than one ID.

Will act like an adult for a change. You know dam well what is going on. I have submitted just what was asked for in proof and you continue to ignore it. Are you concerned it might affect your advertising revenue?

How many of the voters for Hillary did so because they thought a woman should be President and knew nothing about the actual issues?

[QUOTE="WillHaftawaite, post: 17777563, member: 42925"]If it wasn't for the EC, America would be a Monarchy,[/QUOTE]

So, countries like France....or Brazil.....or China are "monarchies"??

LOL

He has multiple IDs?

have any proof?
I have not seen any of the 'proof' you claim to have submitted, and a quick check shows neither of the people you just accused as having more than one ID.
Right, and I am the Queen of England.

After only six months in office, the Big Orange Idiot already holds the record for the lowest approval rating for a U.S. president. The July poll by the American Research Group, shows Big Orange’s numbers down another two points, down to 35% approval. Even the conservative Rasmussen Poll shows his popularity plummeting. One can only wonder when Big Orange’s approval rating will reach negative numbers.

Big Orange is proving he is in far over his head as POTUS, and his lifelong unethical nature, which, in the past relied on lie after lie to prosper, will soon be his administration’s undoing. He and his many cronies are going down. The inevitable IS going to happen, despite all his recent inquiries into the use of the pardoning powers provided by the office of the president to avoid it.

As Mueller’s investigative team tightens the nooses around the necks of Big Orange and his corrupt gang, the rats will begin to abandon ship. Jr. will likely be the first to make a deal with Mueller, then, the rest of the rats will fall like dominoes.

This will leave Big Orange, Pence, Sessions, and a few other top dogs left to the jury (or juries).

Conservatives can deny all of the evidence Mueller has gathered, and that yet to be uncovered, but their denial does not change the truth. But, they are funny to watch.

Polls Show Trump, the Least Popular President Ever, Is Plunging Even Lower

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

View attachment 140106 View attachment 140107

What is the funniest, conservatives will deny these historical facts so they can stay ignorant and happy in their alternate reality. The conservatives' world was created and is maintained for them by FOX News(?).

It isn't possible in reality, but since liberals don't live in reality, we could see it here.

He has multiple IDs?

have any proof?

Outdated?

Majority rules.

I just read your siggie stupid. Liberals fought against slavery? What a fucking moron!
Republican's did that you idiot republican's.

Being liberal doesn't have a political party. I'm an independent but I am also a liberal. Back in the day republicans were considered liberals and democrats were conservative.

So yes, liberals freed slaves.

He has multiple IDs?

have any proof?
Right, and I am the Queen of England.
Queen of England?

is that your third ID?

Or do you have more?

Outdated?

That's funny! I have this one username. Where do you have evidence otherwise? As far as I can recall, I have not conversed with you in the whopping two days you have been on this forum. Now, who does that make seem more likely to have multiple accounts?

You can't come up with an explanation so I guess you are admitting defeat and really don't know anything about the Electoral College or me, for that matter.

Will act like an adult for a change. You know dam well what is going on. I have submitted just what was asked for in proof and you continue to ignore it. Are you concerned it might affect your advertising revenue?

I know you have at least 2 IDs, from an IP check.

the two you accused have no shared IPs.

Forum List

Back