IRONY

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
Black is emotionally unstable due to his dysfunctional situation...and seeks to take it out on posters on the USMB threads..

Aren't we all? ;)
Sure, but some people don't know how to handle it...In this case it a complete breakdown...

Just some friendly advice. I hate your party and all you stand for, you are enemies of God, but for everyone's sake, please CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
Black is emotionally unstable due to his dysfunctional situation...and seeks to take it out on posters on the USMB threads..

Aren't we all? ;)
Sure, but some people don't know how to handle it...In this case it a complete breakdown...

It would make a great name for a biker gang, though: "Enemies of God".

Aren't we all? ;)

It would make a great name for a biker gang, though: "Enemies of God".
Or Catholic Crucifixions Conformist.........

Forum List

Back