Columbia University offering students self-defense classes to protect themselves from the Jew-hunters Columbia University allows on campus

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
After multiple assaults were reported against Jewish students, this is the school's "solution" to the problem.

The left HATES Jews.

1699035911396.png

Pepper spray and Mace work well (I'm guessing firearms are out of the question).

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/03/opin...ish-threats-columbia-hamas-davidai/index.html

Opinion: I’m a Jewish Columbia professor. I wouldn’t allow my children to go here now

Opinion by Shai Davidai

November 3, 2023

Editor’s Note: Shai Davidai is an assistant professor of management at Columbia Business School. He received his PhD in social psychology from Cornell University and has previously taught at Princeton University and at The New School for Social Research. He is on X @ShaiDavidai. The views expressed in this commentary are his own. View more opinion on CNN.

I’m a 40-year-old Columbia University professor and last month I found myself crying in front of dozens of strangers on campus.

I wasn’t planning on crying. The tears just came out when I spoke about the danger of antisemitism on US campuses in a video that has since gone viral. Judging from the thousands of supportive messages I’ve received, it seems that Jewish Americans around the country have been crying with me. It was a cry of despair — a howl, really — that took on the purest form of human pain. A cry that arose from the darkest, deepest and most primal of fears. A cry that has been consuming me for weeks, urging me to speak up.

Following the horrific massacre in Israel by Hamas terrorists on October 7, I felt an intense, relentless grief. Grief for the thousands of civilians shot, murdered, mutilated, raped and beheaded. Grief for the intentional killing of babies, some burned beyond recognition. Grief for the confused children dragged at gun point by violent men into captivity in Gaza.

Yet there was a deeper, darker grief. A grief that seeped from a wound I’d thought was healed. A grief that comes from the trauma hiding at the bottom of every Jewish person’s heart. A grief that comes from seeing, once again, Jewish people targeted in their homes and communities.

Soon, this darkest of griefs was joined by intense fear. I feared not only for the future of innocent Israeli and Palestinian children, but for the future of my family here, in New York City.

Pepper spray and Mace work well (I'm guessing firearms are out of the question).

Too bad. That Korean karate won't do the students much good when a dozen jew-haters attack them with knives, clubs and guns.

Funny, any other time, institutions are usually proactive in avoiding liability lawsuits. Guess who is getting sued after the first jew is seriously injured or killed because Columbia was slow to take action against antisemites or even encouraged it?

Every day is opposite day for leftists. Say Jews, any left that still support the left?

Forum List

Back