Iron Mike Tyson Can Fight In Confined Spaces

Kid was probably being obnoxious, but didn't deserve to be assaulted by Tyson.

Tyson has different rules to play by, he is a professional boxer. His hands are registered as lethal weapons the same way I would have to register a hand gun. Any time he uses his hands outside of the ring it can be considered attempted murder.
Stop being a pussy, guy wanted it he got it . Good for iron mike. There should be zero charges.

Mike Tyson is reading Thomas Sowell's classic "Basic Economics." I can't wrap my head around that...i thought i was the only alpha muscular dude in the world who reads books

FQ9xMGjWYAANNOO
Tyson has been an avid reader for many years, and actually is a world history enthusiast.

Tysons original trainer,
Cus D'Amato taught him the value of reading and literacy.

Obviously, he does not have much formal education, however he is actually a fairly intelligent person.

Tyson didn't have to bulk up to fight anyone. He just trained and fought everyone.
Holyfield was good but he had to take something to get him up to heavyweight....just like Barry Bonds and Mark Maguire had to take something to hit homeruns.
Holyfield weighed 208 pounds against George Foreman, and beat the heck out of him. I love George, and that he was able to stay up, but a guy 50 pounds lighter than him kicked his ass. No steroids needed.

He gained 7 pounds to fight Tyson years later, at 215 lbs. Shit, I can gain 7 pounds in a weekend just listening to the shit here :)

Holyfield weighed 208 pounds against George Foreman, and beat the heck out of him. I love George, and that he was able to stay up, but a guy 50 pounds lighter than him kicked his ass. No steroids needed.

He gained 7 pounds to fight Tyson years later, at 215 lbs. Shit, I can gain 7 pounds in a weekend just listening to the shit here :)

Foreman was 42 years old when he fought Holyfield compared to Holyfield being 28 and in his prime.

Foot speed was never one of Foremans strengths, however, by the time that he fought Holyfield, he was even slower on his feet.

Obviously, this is just speculation, however had the two of them faced each other when Foreman was in his 20"s, I believe that Foreman would have cut off the ring and annihilated Evander with pure brute force, much like he did Joe Frazier and Ken Norton.
JMO.

George Foreman was pretty old. I saw that fight. He looked like he could only throw arm punches. Holyfield just ran around him and beat him up from the outside. He didn't stay still....and it wore Foreman out. If Foreman had been in his prime he probably would have killed Hollyfield. Holyfield never could have taken the punishment Ali took.

Holyfield bulked up for Tyson so he would be bigger than Tyson....but normally Holyfield was a much lighter fighter. His natural weight was 195....but by that time he had bulked up to 217. Nobody gets faster when they put on 20 lbs.

Tyson was a small heavyweight. Everyone had the advantage of size against him. He fought around 215 lbs and 5'11". Holyfield was almost 6'3" but he could never knock out Tyson. He didn't have the punching power to do it, so he roughed him up. He headbutted him on numerous occasions. The last fight he opened a cut over Tyson's eye with a headbutt so Tyson got pissed off and bit the SOB's ear off. I would have kicked him in the nuts.

I still to this day believe that Holyfield either took roids or growth hormones to bulk up. If you lift weights to bulk up....it slows down your punches. Depending on how you train....roids help you put on more muscle-mass but it puts fatty deposits around your heart.
Holyfield should have stayed Light Heavyweight....but he wanted to make more money. I think his body paid a heavy price for what he did to it. Holyfield's face gave everything away. Guys who get steroid injections always have that roid look. Their face gets wider.
Tyson's face remained the same throughout his career.

Last edited:
George Foreman was pretty old. I saw that fight. He looked like he could only throw arm punches. Holyfield just ran around him and beat him up from the outside. He didn't stay still....and it wore Foreman out. If Foreman had been in his prime he probably would have killed Hollyfield. Holyfield never could have token the punishment Ali took.

Holyfield bulked up for Tyson so he would be bigger than Tyson....but normally Holyfield was a much lighter fighter. His natural weight was 195....but by that time he had bulked up to 217. Nobody gets faster when they put on 20 lbs.

Tyson was a small heavyweight. Everyone had the advantage of size against him. He fought around 215 lbs and 5'11". Holyfield was almost 6'3" but he could never knock out Tyson. He didn't have the punching power to do it, so he roughed him up. He headbutted him on numerous occasions. The last fight he opened a cut over Tyson's eye with a headbutt so Tyson got pissed off and bit the SOB's ear off. I would have kicked him in the nuts.

I still to this day believe that Holyfield either took roids or growth hormones to bulk up. If you lift weights to bulk up....it slows down your punches. Depending on how you train....roids help you put on more muscle-mass but it puts fatty deposits around your heart.
Holyfield should have stayed Light Heavyweight....but he wanted to make more money. I think his body paid a heavy price for what he did to it. Holyfield's face gave everything away. Guys who get steroid injections always have that roid look. Their face gets wider.

Foreman always had a pair of cannons.

Tyson has different rules to play by, he is a professional boxer. His hands are registered as lethal weapons the same way I would have to register a hand gun. Any time he uses his hands outside of the ring it can be considered attempted murder.
Every word of this ^ is untrue. Thats just some urban legend shit spread by fake karate black belts in the 80's. :laugh:

No one in the history of the world has had their hands registered as lethal weapons.

Sorry, looked it up. A professional fighter having to register their hands is a myth. ( my mistake )

He could be charged differently though, because of his fighting status.
LOVE IT!!!!! Admitting to a mistake requires integrity, which we see very little of around here. Good for you man.

Every word of this ^ is untrue. Thats just some urban legend shit spread by fake karate black belts in the 80's. :laugh:

No one in the history of the world has had their hands registered as lethal weapons.
Well. if you followed along in the thread, you would notice that I admitted my mistake.

Why is Tyson now an issue with our democracy.....he's a has been a hobo, scrounging for a credit card payment resolution ala his failing fists.

George Foreman was pretty old. I saw that fight. He looked like he could only throw arm punches. Holyfield just ran around him and beat him up from the outside. He didn't stay still....and it wore Foreman out. If Foreman had been in his prime he probably would have killed Hollyfield. Holyfield never could have taken the punishment Ali took.

I love your interest in the subject, but you definitely got something wrong. Holyfield did knock out Tyson. It was just mercy that he didn't fall.

I love Holyfield and I love Tyson. The fact that Tyson is Holyfield's good friend even after the ear-biting incident, is testimony that they really respect each other. They were all-time great fighters.

If they met in their prime (Tyson was definitely ducking Holyfield), but in their prime... Tyson would have won. But it would have been awesome because Holyfield fights his best when he's in trouble. That's what I love about him.

You hurt Holyfield? He's gonna hurt you back! :) I love him!

I'm 6' 1", so when I met Holyfield in the elevator, I was so surprised by how tall he was. Because he's usually fighting bigger people than him, and he looks short. But shit, I was shocked! My best friend, who passed away, was from Atlanta and they would go to the same church. Evander is one of the nicest people ever. It's not hard for someone who is 6'3" to get to 217 lbs. No roids necessary. Roids don't make you taller. I'm 6'1" and 225lbs. I've never taken steroids (except for an ear infection).

I just drink beer :)

Last edited:
I love your interest in the subject, but you definitely got something wrong. Holyfield did knock out Tyson. It was just mercy that he didn't fall.

No.....Holyfield didn't knock Tyson out. Tyson was tired...but he didn't go down. They called off the fight because they were worried Tyson would get permanently hurt. Tyson was tired....but Holyfield never knocked Tyson off his feet.....and that's usually when you can say it's a knockout. It was a TKO...a stoppage.

Ali wore down George Forman....and he eventually knocked him to the mat.....but he didn't knock him senseless. Holyfield didn't even do that. In boxing if the ref feels that one of the fighters is defenseless then he stops the fight. MMA....they would have let them continue.
The second fight Holyfield decided to head-butt Mike several times. So Mike bit his fucking ear off. I would have loved to see Mike and Evander fight MMA. Mike would have killed him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back