Iraq stops would-be child bomber for ISIS...

They ( ISIL ) would use their own mother if they could get someone, so not surprising they were using the kid... I agree and hope they help the kid and he turns into something productive but with ISIL out there that kid is dead because they will use the kid family to lure the kid back and then kill him...

Sad reality of the hell that is over there...
Umm. They are called ISIS. Can you say Islamic terrorists?
Seriously. WTF is isil?
Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. It's just another name for Greater Syria.
Everyone else calls it ISIS.

They ( ISIL ) would use their own mother if they could get someone, so not surprising they were using the kid... I agree and hope they help the kid and he turns into something productive but with ISIL out there that kid is dead because they will use the kid family to lure the kid back and then kill him...

Why is it that the most uneducated idiots of life do not know what ISIL mean?

Why is it that fucktards like you believe you can correct me?

Oh, because you believe President Obama created ISIS\ISIL and if you are not intelligent enough here is a fucking link you retarded asshole:

Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seriously. WTF is isil?

I swear it must be that most of you that watch Fox News and suck Donald Trump dick have to be the most retarded assholes in the world because you could just bing ISIL and it would come up, but no you and Average idiot do not want to do the most simple thing possible and want to make up shit as usual!

Seriously. WTF is isil?
. It's the ultimate goal of Obama and the Islamic terrorists. It stands for Iraq, Syria, Israel and Lebanon. The Islamic State.

No it odes not you lying piece of filth and what is funny is you could have bing ISIL to discover it but because Fox News told you not to you will stay ignorant as usual!

Seriously. WTF is isil?

I swear it must be that most of you that watch Fox News and suck Donald Trump dick have to be the most retarded assholes in the world because you could just bing ISIL and it would come up, but no you and Average idiot do not want to do the most simple thing possible and want to make up shit as usual!
Everybody have fun tonight.

Everybody Wang Chung tonight!

Iraq stops would-be child bomber for ISIS - CNN.com

Dramatic video has emerged of Iraqi police stripping an explosive belt from a child suspected in a suicide bombing attempt for ISIS.

The footage appears to show security personnel restrain a visibly upset boy while they carefully cut the belt from the youth's torso in Kirkuk. Once the belt has been removed, the boy is scooped up and taken away.
Kurdistan 24, a broadcast news station based out of Irbil, Iraq, aired Sunday's capture.

Authorities said they believe the 15-year-old came to Kirkuk a week ago from Mosul, ISIS' most significant stronghold outside Syria.

These people are fucking animals. They've probably been grooming this boy from a much younger age to do their dirty work for them one day. Something the woman in the CNN clip said that I found interesting is that there seems to be a trend that some of the child bombers who have been coerced will fail on purpose, which would explain why the boy seems so terrified. Hopefully they can get him the help he needs.
I remember during the Iraq occupation, insurgents used a retarded boy as a suicide bomber. That pissed off Iraqi citizens like nothing else. It has to be kept in mind that the most frequent victims of terrorism are other Muslims.

How do you know he was retarded?

Dramatic video has emerged of Iraqi police stripping an explosive belt from a child suspected in a suicide bombing attempt for ISIS.

The footage appears to show security personnel restrain a visibly upset boy while they carefully cut the belt from the youth's torso in Kirkuk. Once the belt has been removed, the boy is scooped up and taken away.
Kurdistan 24, a broadcast news station based out of Irbil, Iraq, aired Sunday's capture.

Authorities said they believe the 15-year-old came to Kirkuk a week ago from Mosul, ISIS' most significant stronghold outside Syria.

These people are fucking animals. They've probably been grooming this boy from a much younger age to do their dirty work for them one day. Something the woman in the CNN clip said that I found interesting is that there seems to be a trend that some of the child bombers who have been coerced will fail on purpose, which would explain why the boy seems so terrified. Hopefully they can get him the help he needs.
I remember during the Iraq occupation, insurgents used a retarded boy as a suicide bomber. That pissed off Iraqi citizens like nothing else. It has to be kept in mind that the most frequent victims of terrorism are other Muslims.

Just going by what was reported in the news.

Then you need a link to make such an insensitive and personal remark.

Oh hush, you!

Oh hush, you!

Forum List

Back