Iraq dedicates monument to Pres. Bush jr.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
1630249987427.png

But we were assured by the Bush administration the Iraqi people loved us for invading their country and bombing the heck out them? ... :dunno::

Last edited:
But we were assured by the Bush administration the Iraqi people loved us for invading their country and bombing the heck out them? ... :dunno::
You have a link? I don't remember that. I believe that the Kurds were happy.
There were Iraqis very annoyed that somehow some american journalist took a
picture of Sheikh, Hakim, Malik Saddam in his undies just prior to his unfortunate
demise. The hanging was absolutely PERFECT------far, far, far too perfect. I wondered
where they found such an expert------they should have gotten one of those Iranian
hangmen who KNOW HOW TO PROLONG THE AGONY

Idiot.

You actually know damn well the Kurds in the north LOVED us, and the shiite marsh arabs in the south were happy to have us there until B'aathist sunni asswipes started blowing shit up and Al-Sadr gained a voice. It was doucebag iraqi shitbags like you that threw your weapons at ISIS infiltrators while the rest of the country resisted them. I can respect the fuck out of the mahdi army even though we fought against them, but pieces of shit like you dropped your guns and ran away.

Forum List

Back