Iran’s Greatest Asset

Is Trump still sharing nuclear secrets with the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia?

Let's pretend that you have an IQ....

You must recognize that, as always, my post are linked, sourced, and documented.

You have a palpable fear of recognizing that.

That's why you attempted to respond.

Now see if you can explain why you cannot find any mistakes in my posts.

And.....if they are as true as they appear, and they are, what must be the case about what you have been trained to believe.

Wait 'til the nest post.....and fear.
Your post is wildly biased and completely unrepresentative of what the Obama administration was trying to do and what has come from it. Might as well just post a link to a Pam Gellar article or that brain damaged Loomer woman.
Her post was spot on. Anyone with even a passing interest in American foreign policy knows Obama bent over backwards to re-energize and empower Iran. That fact alone makes Obama the most damaging President in modern history.
Yeah Iwan is soo scawy :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Snowflake
There is the Liberal mentality. Borders not a problem cuz I don't see it. Iran's not a problem cuz it doesn't affect me. China's not a problem cuz uhm I don't know what they do anyway.

It goes beyond that rational explanation.

It is a deep and abiding fear of not agreeing with the Leftist mob.

Then Hussein did the very opposite.
Provide a photo of an Iranian nuclear weapon. Take your time.

They WILL develop nukes. There's no question about it. It's the only way to deter American invasion on behalf of Israel.
Well okay if you say so LOL. Way to keep the Iranian hard liners in power, Trumpettes.

Um...I thought you guys were opposed to regime change?
You are brainwashed and baffled by BS... Fox and the demagogues are a disgrace.

So says the little hater dupe who is long on howard zinn propaganda, but real short on real historical fact. You dipshits are all the same, you resent those who are successful and demand that government punish them because you are such a turd. Grow up.

These are the Persians. One of the oldest in civilization. Nobody's messing around with em. Nobody. Not seriously anyway. Maybe for show or something. That's about it.

Let's pretend that you have an IQ....

You must recognize that, as always, my post are linked, sourced, and documented.

You have a palpable fear of recognizing that.

That's why you attempted to respond.

Now see if you can explain why you cannot find any mistakes in my posts.

And.....if they are as true as they appear, and they are, what must be the case about what you have been trained to believe.

Wait 'til the nest post.....and fear.
Your post is wildly biased and completely unrepresentative of what the Obama administration was trying to do and what has come from it. Might as well just post a link to a Pam Gellar article or that brain damaged Loomer woman.
Her post was spot on. Anyone with even a passing interest in American foreign policy knows Obama bent over backwards to re-energize and empower Iran. That fact alone makes Obama the most damaging President in modern history.

Snowflake
There is the Liberal mentality. Borders not a problem cuz I don't see it. Iran's not a problem cuz it doesn't affect me. China's not a problem cuz uhm I don't know what they do anyway.

The wall is stupid. The Iran deal is it good deal duh. Pass a national ID card like the Democrats try every once in awhile like other modern countries have and it works.

These are the Persians. One of the oldest in civilization. Nobody's messing around with em. Nobody. Not seriously anyway. Maybe for show or something. That's about it.

After they invented chess, it's been downhill for 'em.

Democrat Jimmy Carter installing the Islamofascists put the coda on it.

Snowflake

The wall is stupid. The Iran deal is it good deal duh. Pass a national ID card like the Democrats try every once in awhile like other modern countries have and it works.

"The Iran deal is it good deal duh. "

9. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Contrary to what has been the policy of the civilized world for half a century, the back-stabbing crypto-Muslim, Hussein Obama, offers nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages of Iran.

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

Making Obama, a….
"war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

And none of the mindless drones can find a way to explain or support this…..but continue to praise the war criminal.
That's a challenge.....let's see you try.

Snowflake

9. What benefit did America, or the world, accrue by awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Contrary to what has been the policy of the civilized world for half a century, the back-stabbing crypto-Muslim, Hussein Obama, offers nuclear weapons to the 7th century savages of Iran.

The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

And none of the mindless drones can find a way to explain or support this…..but continue to praise the war criminal.
Obama was the consummate conman. Of all of the candidates who might have been America's first Black President, why did it have to be that anti-American, pro-Muslim Racist?

Snowflake

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

Obama was the consummate conman. Of all of the candidates who might have been America's first Black President, why did it have to be that anti-American, pro-Muslim Racist?

I believe you may have been too kind to Hussein:

He is a dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being. And the most prodigious liar in presidential history.

Snowflake

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

It doesn't give Iran nukes, it stops them from getting nukes for 15 years at least, brainwashed functional moron.

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

I believe you may have been too kind to Hussein:

He is a dirt-eating low-life crypto-Islamist back-stabbing infanticide-supporting incompetent snake with an unbroken record of failure, both as a President and as a human being. And the most prodigious liar in presidential history.
It is just that you GOP dupes live on a whole nother planet. The proof is that no journalists or law enforcement in the world agree with your crap... And yes it is a right-wing conspiracy in America.

Snowflake

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

It doesn't give Iran nukes, it stops them from getting nukes for 15 years at least, brainwashed functional moron.

You can run, but you can't hide, you oaf.

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

the deal does not award nukes to Iran, brainwashed functional moron, just the opposite. Unbelievable. Here's a clue for you. When the UK France Germany Russia and China agree and we don't, we are wrong.

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

the deal does not award nukes to Iran, brainwashed functional moron, just the opposite. Unbelievable. Here's a clue for you. When the UK France Germany Russia and China agree and we don't, we are wrong.
Or you are wrong thinking those 5 countries have any better understanding of what Iran's intentions are than we do.

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

You claimed this:

But when challenged....

....you can't defend or explain it.

About time you changed your avi to "Windbag."

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

Or you are wrong thinking those 5 countries have any better understanding of what Iran's intentions are than we do.

I know what Iran's intentions are......bet you do, too.

Making Obama, a….
war criminal

You parrot the same stupid garbage propaganda that got us into Iraq. The GOP is a total disaster everything they touch turns to s***. I pray Trump knows what he's doing, my guess is we'll be back in Great recession soon.... The world economy is still fragile from your 2008 disaster.

You parrot the same stupid garbage propaganda that got us into Iraq. The GOP is a total disaster everything they touch turns to s***. I pray Trump knows what he's doing, my guess is we'll be back in Great recession soon.... The world economy is still fragile from your 2008 disaster.

Get lost, windbag.

Don't come back until you're prepared to defend your post.

Obama, Iran's greatest asset, insisted that Iran- the world's greatest state sponsor of terrorism- be guaranteed nuclear weapons.

After he ran on the very opposite position. But...he is the most prodigious liar ever to defile the White House....

Evidently, he favors a religion very different from the one on which this nation was founded.

More evidence of the damage the Obama presidency has done:

"The Latest: US labels Iran’s Guard a terrorist organization
Administration officials have said the step will further isolate Iran and make clear that the U.S. won’t tolerate Iran’s continued support for rebel groups and others that destabilize the Middle East."
The Latest: Iran wants US Mideast forces labeled 'terrorist'

Hussein Obama went so far in the opposite direction that he obstructed law enforcement from charging Iran/Hezbollah in the sale of $1 billion of cocaine in the United States.

And that sale, of course, funded IEDs that killed and maimed US soldiers.

Is Trump still sharing nuclear secrets with the terrorist state of Saudi Arabia?

Great point; 15 of the 19 9/11 perps were Saudis & yet the US Government just keeps offering the terrorists in Saudi Arabia free blow job after free blow job.
Must feel real good to be a Saudi .........

Forum List

Back