Iranians Openned Fire On Civilians Who Refused To Go To Soleimani's Funeral

Citizens who refused to attend terrorist General Soleimani's funeral were shot while the regime bribed others to attend with free food...yeah, the Iranian people are broken-hearted over the death of this POS.

HORROR! Iranian-backed Militias Open Fire on Civilians
Refusing to Go to Ceremony for Dead Terrorist Soleimani

Jan 5 – Nasiriyah, southern #Iraq#Iran-backed militias open fire on civilians refusing to attend a ceremony for the now dead IRGC Quds Force chief Qasem Soleimani. All the while, @nytimes will describe him as a "popular general."pic.twitter.com/cgBLnxzf6Z
— Heshmat Alavi (@HeshmatAlavi) January 6, 2020

HORROR! Iranian-backed Militias Open Fire on Civilians Refusing to Go to Ceremony for Dead Terrorist Soleimani (VIDEO)

Ignored by Liberal Mainstream Media: Iranian Regime
Bribed Funeral Attendees with Free Meals

'I went to school in Iran in the 80s-early 90s & remember being periodically put on a bus along with all my classmates and taken to regime-organized demonstrations/events. It was humiliating & we hated it but were forced to go. https://t.co/7NLKc3VbbW
— Mike Maleki (@mikemeleki) January 6, 2020'

The regime was serving dinners to people who came out to the funeral.
Via Ali Safavi:

'@dam00r @mohamad43854922 @Sbweb_twiter @Reyhan33861172 @Sohail72182596 @ZahraSa18631314
Proof of free lunch? Here: Official news agency IRNA: "Khalil Najafi, head of reconstruction of holy sites in Central Prov.: 40K plates of warm food for lunch, breakfast & snacks distributed. pic.twitter.com/47Wjb8pTWM
— Ali Safavi (@amsafavi) January 6, 2020'

Ignored by Liberal Mainstream Media: Iranian Regime Bribed Funeral Attendees with Free Meals
Oh Christ, Twinkle Toes is already at it this morning.

And away we go with another all day marathon of:

Bad, bad, bad...Democrats...bad, bad...

Good, good, good...Republicans...good, good...

it was raining when I woke up.....I blame liberals!

I just stubbed my toe!...fucking liberals!
All of this winning!!!

And all these pussies do is whine, whine and whine some more.

Citizens who refused to attend terrorist General Soleimani's funeral were shot while the regime bribed others to attend with free food...yeah, the Iranian people are broken-hearted over the death of this POS.

Jan 5 – Nasiriyah, southern #Iraq#Iran-backed militias open fire on civilians refusing to attend a ceremony for the now dead IRGC Quds Force chief Qasem Soleimani. All the while, @nytimes will describe him as a "popular general."pic.twitter.com/cgBLnxzf6Z

HORROR! Iranian-backed Militias Open Fire on Civilians Refusing to Go to Ceremony for Dead Terrorist Soleimani (VIDEO)

'I went to school in Iran in the 80s-early 90s & remember being periodically put on a bus along with all my classmates and taken to regime-organized demonstrations/events. It was humiliating & we hated it but were forced to go. https://t.co/7NLKc3VbbW

Via Ali Safavi:

'@dam00r @mohamad43854922 @Sbweb_twiter @Reyhan33861172 @Sohail72182596 @ZahraSa18631314
Proof of free lunch? Here: Official news agency IRNA: "Khalil Najafi, head of reconstruction of holy sites in Central Prov.: 40K plates of warm food for lunch, breakfast & snacks distributed. pic.twitter.com/47Wjb8pTWM

Ignored by Liberal Mainstream Media: Iranian Regime Bribed Funeral Attendees with Free Meals

well definitely demoks bad, not so sure on the republicans. Did the demofks mourn his loss? you bet your ass. Now, you may be embarrassed they did, but that is just a fact. They all said that evil prick shouldn't have been shot. well, there can only be one explanation for a guy who killed over 600 Americans and was in the wrong country at the airport of the latest battlezone. hmmmmmmmm maybe you're anti american.
You are a fucking idiot, and you prove it with each and every post.

Via Ali Safavi:

Yes we know that many on the far left were upset that they could not go and pay their respects, but after you would needed to pay for the trip out of your own pocket!
What the fuck are you babbling about, you idiot?

Oh did you miss your flight as well to pay your respects to the this terrorist?
Doubling down on stupid, I see. I would expect nothing less.

Via Ali Safavi:

Yes we know that many on the far left were upset that they could not go and pay their respects, but after you would needed to pay for the trip out of your own pocket!

Oh did you miss your flight as well to pay your respects to the this terrorist?
Doubling down on stupid, I see. I would expect nothing less.

Yes that is what the far left has done against Trump!

Via Ali Safavi:

Fox reported that 35 people died in a stampede at the funeral....yet no video of it is shown.
So it must be true.
Why you telling me this shit? I don't give a fuck.
Obviously.

But since you're commenting on this thread....I wanted to inject a little common-sense into it....maybe some of it might rub off on you.

Via Ali Safavi:

Babylon Bee:

Democrats Call For Flags To Be Flown At Half-Mast To Grieve Death Of Soleimani

WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a press conference held on Capitol Hill Friday, mourning Democrat leaders called for flags to be flown half-mast to honor the death of Qasem Soleimani.

Flags were spotted flying at half-mast around the country, notably at The Washington Post, The New York Times, and in front of several celebrities' homes. The celebrities went out and bought an American flag for the first time just to fly it at half-mast for this important time of grief.

It was satire. You got to love it though. It would be the truth if they could have actually gotten away with it. LOL.

Babylon Bee:

Democrats Call For Flags To Be Flown At Half-Mast To Grieve Death Of Soleimani

WASHINGTON, D.C.—At a press conference held on Capitol Hill Friday, mourning Democrat leaders called for flags to be flown half-mast to honor the death of Qasem Soleimani.

Flags were spotted flying at half-mast around the country, notably at The Washington Post, The New York Times, and in front of several celebrities' homes. The celebrities went out and bought an American flag for the first time just to fly it at half-mast for this important time of grief.

It was satire. You got to love it though. It would be the truth if they could have actually gotten away with it. LOL.

Much like how D-Adam Schiff's personally authored fictional account of the telephone call between President Trump and the Ukraine PM would have been 'legitimate evidence of a crime committed by the President' instead of a 'Parody' if he could have gotten away with it.

Via Ali Safavi:

Fox reported that 35 people died in a stampede at the funeral....yet no video of it is shown.
So it must be true.
Why you telling me this shit? I don't give a fuck.
Obviously.

But since you're commenting on this thread....I wanted to inject a little common-sense into it....maybe some of it might rub off on you.
Mark Meadow's this morning on OAN, obammy had 571 Drone Strikes and Peloser never said a word. Trump lights up one and she goes ballistic, (my word).

Mark Meadow's was on fire this morning. I still love "time to take the 'hug a terrorist' stickers off your cars" too fking funny.

Via Ali Safavi:

Gateway Pundit? Sheesh! And apparently you are unfamiliar with the custom of providing a meal for mourners. The ladies of my church would be surprised, because they get together after every member funeral to cook up a great meal for the mourners. Their Beef Stroganoff is superb!

Via Ali Safavi:

Gateway Pundit? Sheesh! And apparently you are unfamiliar with the custom of providing a meal for mourners. The ladies of my church would be surprised, because they get together after every member funeral to cook up a great meal for the mourners. Their Beef Stroganoff is superb!
I thought I saw George Soros there.

Via Ali Safavi:

You see George Soros everywhere. Under your bed, pumping up gas prices, pulling down confederate statues, shipping MS13 gangs to Nantucket Island, providing fake DNA for the Central Park 5...yada, yada, yada

Via Ali Safavi:

You see George Soros everywhere. Under your bed, pumping up gas prices, pulling down confederate statues, shipping MS13 gangs to Nantucket Island, providing fake DNA for the Central Park 5...yada, yada, yada
naw, just where ever there's terrorists looking for money.

Last edited:

Via Ali Safavi:

Here is an account of a man who attended the funeral of Joseph Stalin where people were also crushed to death over the frenzy.

Mourners Crushed at Stalin’s Funeral

This is a common theme in totalitarian regimes. Once their fearless all knowing leader dies, you are literally lost and feel as though your life is over as well.

This is a common theme in totalitarian regimes. Once their fearless all knowing leader dies, you are literally lost and feel as though your life is over as well.
I am sure the fact that Iran was shooting their own people for not wanting to attend this terrorist's funeral had something to do with it...

Forum List

Back