CDZ feel free to go extra-hard against the Iranians now

Based on developments in the last few weeks, with the Iranians playing the lapdogs to the Russians partly in their own devious interest, i no longer have any faith in diplomacy offered by the Iranians and their allies through them.

It's time to play hard ball, to put the military option put forth in this thread, or something similar to that, clearly and publicly on the table.
You can explain it to the world's public audiences by simply stating that the time for patience is over, point out how close the Iranians have come to quickly building a series of nuke bombs, and how they can not be trusted when it comes to their foreign policies (militia activity in particular).

I'd also just nuke Iran for the hell of it. Trouble making arabs.
Fucking hell...

You want to Nuke them even though you don’t even know they are not Arabs....

How about we leave adult choices to smarter people...

Let's be clear a vast majority of the world want Iran to return to normal relations... They are decades now asking for assurances that they do that... US continual support for Saudis has made that very hard...

Fucking hell...

Let's be clear a vast majority of the world want Iran to return to normal relations... They are decades now asking for assurances that they do that... US continual support for Saudis has made that very hard...
The Iranian Houthi bombed Jeddah oil facilities yesterday. The Saudis have put up with a lot crap from Yemen since 1998.

Fucking hell...

Arabs, Muslims, same thing, lol. Iran is a country of bad apples, just nuke them already.

Based on developments in the last few weeks, with the Iranians playing the lapdogs to the Russians partly in their own devious interest, i no longer have any faith in diplomacy offered by the Iranians and their allies through them.

It's time to play hard ball, to put the military option put forth in this thread, or something similar to that, clearly and publicly on the table.
You can explain it to the world's public audiences by simply stating that the time for patience is over, point out how close the Iranians have come to quickly building a series of nuke bombs, and how they can not be trusted when it comes to their foreign policies (militia activity in particular).
Iran diplomat suggests flexibility to restore nuclear deal
Iran’s top diplomat says that the country’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard has accepted the idea of continuing to be sanctioned by the U.S. if it meant the restoration of Tehran’s nuclear deal with world powers

Local : 2022-03-26(Saturday) 18:04:07
Found via nicer.app/news

i think we should give this a chance, IF Iran's leaderships also accept to reign in the Houtis in their war against Saudi Arabia, as much as humanly posssible. And i don't mean token fake attempt to reign them in, Iran will have to fundamentally and publicly change it's stance towards Saudi, and even towards Israel as well.

if they do, then i think we should then allow a *space* program and a civilian nuclear program including uranium sales to even accepted nuclear weapons states.

the Iranian ICBM and nuclear weapons program can and should be accepted by the international community, i think, when the Iranians hop on the public no-first-strike policy statements train, AND make this their actual foreign policy for the use of such weapons.

the international community, especially the Saudis and the Israelis, would also need assurances about Iran not using non-ICBM delivery systems for sneaky, publicly-denied nuclear strikes against those nations or any other nation.

but i thank the Revolutionary Guard for this important first step. with this plan as described above here, sanctions on them would not even be necessary! ;)

(this message was forwarded to the whitehouse and my mailinglist with over 60 or 70 international media companies, political parties, and intel communities)

Iran diplomat suggests flexibility to restore nuclear deal
Iran’s top diplomat says that the country’s paramilitary Revolutionary Guard has accepted the idea of continuing to be sanctioned by the U.S. if it meant the restoration of Tehran’s nuclear deal with world powers

Local : 2022-03-26(Saturday) 18:04:07
Found via nicer.app/news

i think we should give this a chance, IF Iran's leaderships also accept to reign in the Houtis in their war against Saudi Arabia, as much as humanly posssible. And i don't mean token fake attempt to reign them in, Iran will have to fundamentally and publicly change it's stance towards Saudi, and even towards Israel as well.

if they do, then i think we should then allow a *space* program and a civilian nuclear program including uranium sales to even accepted nuclear weapons states.

the Iranian ICBM and nuclear weapons program can and should be accepted by the international community, i think, when the Iranians hop on the public no-first-strike policy statements train, AND make this their actual foreign policy for the use of such weapons.

the international community, especially the Saudis and the Israelis, would also need assurances about Iran not using non-ICBM delivery systems for sneaky, publicly-denied nuclear strikes against those nations or any other nation.

but i thank the Revolutionary Guard for this important first step. with this plan as described above here, sanctions on them would not even be necessary! ;)

(this message was forwarded to the whitehouse and my mailinglist with over 60 or 70 international media companies, political parties, and intel communities)
i consider the following article to be a serious sign of progress! :)
i do hope the Houthis are now finally ready to play the football games of making peace in their region.
or we're eventually gonna have to hit them with drones and seal teams.

Saudi-led coalition and Houthis agree on truce in Yemen, raising hopes for the 'start of a better future'

Local : 2022-04-01(Friday) 23:15:26
Found via nicer.app/news

Last edited:

Forum List

Back