Iranian Antivenoms Treat Snake Bites Of US Forces In Afghanistan

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Here's some major irony for you.

by Michael Kelley
us-soldiers.jpg

U.S. forces in Afghanistan are dependent on a scientific research arm of the Iranian government to treat venomous bites by snakes peculiar to southwest Asia, Michael Phillips and Farnaz Fassihi of The Wall Street Journal report.

Read more: US Forces In Afghanistan Rely On Iranian Antivenom - Business Insider

:cool:

Iran kicked our ass twice, we don't mess with Iran.

There you go making stuff up again.:doubt:

The embassy hostages is number 1. Number 2 is when we sent a seals team in to get them and they got toasted. You could even say that number 3 was kicking out the US Shah.

You'r not even american, f*cking islamist supporting pile of sh*t. Man, what makes you think the US can't beat that sh*thole Iran? Our Peshmerga used to kick their sorry ass back in the 80's. Then these cowards decided to start attacking our civillians instead.

So Ima, is this your real nationality?
turkish-flag.png

There you go making stuff up again.:doubt:

The embassy hostages is number 1. Number 2 is when we sent a seals team in to get them and they got toasted. You could even say that number 3 was kicking out the US Shah.

You'r not even american, f*cking islamist supporting pile of sh*t. Man, what makes you think the US can't beat that sh*thole Iran? Our Peshmerga used to kick their sorry ass back in the 80's. Then these cowards decided to start attacking our civillians instead.

The US can't even take a shit hole like Nam, Korea or Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, SOMALIA kicked our ass!!! And you think we can take iran? :cuckoo:
Sorry, I don't support anything but peace. Please try again you fucking pussy CheeseKurd who's too afraid to even live in CheeseKurdistan.

The US can't even take a shit hole like Nam, Korea or Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, SOMALIA kicked our ass!!! And you think we can take iran? :cuckoo:
Sorry, I don't support anything but peace. Please try again you fucking pussy CheeseKurd who's too afraid to even live in CheeseKurdistan.

Based on your use of words, your not american;)

Iran is a completly different situation than those countries you mentioned. In this case, half of the population is willing to help the US in destroying the regime. And keep in mind that Iraq was even stronger than Iran back then, but the US still crushed them within days:lol: You just spitting out bullsh*t.

Iraq is lost, Syria is lost and soon it will be Iran.
ahmadinejad_nazi.jpg

Iran is a completly different situation than those countries you mentioned. In this case, half of the population is willing to help the US in destroying the regime. And keep in mind that Iraq was even stronger than Iran back then, but the US still crushed them within days:lol: You just spitting out bullsh*t.

Your wetdream is going to turn into a wetfart waiting for the US to attack Iran. But keep up the good work sitting on your ass and waiting for someone else to do the job for you, what a proud warrior your people are. :D

Your wetdream is going to turn into a wetfart waiting for the US to attack Iran. But keep up the good work sitting on your ass and waiting for someone else to do the job for you, what a proud warrior your people are. :D

As i said, we stood up to these bastards back in the 80's. But as i also said, they started attacking civillians. What we're we supposed to do? If they had any balls, they would have targeted, our fighters instead.

As i said, we stood up to these bastards back in the 80's. But as i also said, they started attacking civillians. What we're we supposed to do? If they had any balls, they would have targeted, our fighters instead.

Fight back, you pussy.

Fight back, you pussy.

Tell those iranians to come after our fighters then. They should fight back idiot, cuz as far as i can tell, they are the ones that refuses. Tell your beloved Ahmadinejad and Khamenei to stop killing our civillians, and stand up man to man, we shall see who will win.

Fight back, you pussy.

Tell those iranians to come after our fighters then. They should fight back idiot, cuz as far as i can tell, they are the ones that refuses. Tell your beloved Ahmadinejad and Khamenei to stop killing our civillians, and stand up man to man, we shall see who will win.

Doesn't sound like the CheeseKurds have any real men, you're all too afraid to fight.

Fight back, you pussy.

Doesn't sound like the CheeseKurds have any real men, you're all too afraid to fight.

Your heroes are afraid to fight. Otherwise they would have grown some balls, and not turning their weapons towards civillians.

Forum List

Back