Iran- Still At It

Trump’s behaviour and statements make Trump a deranged sociopath in the vast majority of people’s minds around the world.
Biden behaviour and statements make Biden a deranged sociopath in the vast majority of people’s minds around the world.

jesus christ--he can't even pronounce people's names....he stumbles all the time

Trump’s behaviour and statements make Trump a deranged sociopath in the vast majority of people’s minds around the world.

Watch what I do to you now:

Reading the book by my new fav author, Professor Gad Saad ( The Parasitic Mind) I just read this paragraph....I added context:

"When Donald Trump won the 2016 U.S. presidential election, I was bewildered at the mass psychogenic hysteria that engulfed my academic colleagues and the great majority of folks within my social circle. The stock market was going to crash and never recover."

'Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins
Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:
theweek.com

Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins

theweek.com

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’

" Trump was going to abolish democracy. Minorities were going to be endangered."

In 2016, Trump received 62,984, 828 votes

He got 6% of the black vote, and 28% of the Hispanic.
Then..... got 12% of the black vote, and 32% of Hispanic.

He got 24% of the Jewish vote. In 2020, 30%
He got 12% of the black vote, and 32% of Hispanic.

“…less anticipated was the level of support Trump received from Muslim voters, a third of whom backed him, according to the AP VoteCast survey.” A third of Muslim voters backed Trump. Why? | Spectator USA

1633708452486.png

" He was about to usher in a nuclear holocaust."

5th Nobel Peace Prize Nomination for President Trump ...

https://www.newsmax.com › peterpry › emp-icbm-nato-testing › 2020 › 10 › 26 › id › 993845
President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for many stellar accomplishments advancing world peace — not least his diplomatic breakthrough toward lasting peace in the Mideast. Although President Trump deservedly received four nominations for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize, and should have won, it was awarded to the World Food Bank.

"His supposed ties to white supremacists would marshal a new wave of genocidal anti-Semitism across North America."

https://nypost.com › 2020 › 10 › 22 › donald-trump-may-be-the-most-pro-jewish-president-ever
Oct 22, 2020That's because, for starters, Donald Trump is quite possibly the most pro-Jewish president ever — or at least since George Washington famously assured the Jews of Newport, RI, that each child ...

Trump's The Most Pro-Jewish President of All Time

https://www.unwokenarrative.com › trumps-the-most-pro-jewish-president-of-all-time
Trump's The Most Pro-Jewish President of All Time. Combatting Antisemitism. Anti-semitic harassment on college campuses aimed at pro-Israel students jumped 70% in 2019. Trump signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-semitic and who fail to combat antisemitism.

Donald Trump Is the Most Pro-Jewish, Pro-Israel President ...

https://www.newsweek.com › donald-trump-most-pro-jewish-pro-israel-president-history-opinion-1532332
President Trump's long record of being a champion of Jewish Americans and the Jewish state of Israel is unparalleled. President Trump fulfilled a key campaign promise in 2018, when he moved the U ...

Should I list the 30 or so other lies and hoaxes by the Democrats????

Watch what I do to you now:

Reading the book by my new fav author, Professor Gad Saad ( The Parasitic Mind) I just read this paragraph....I added context:

"When Donald Trump won the 2016 U.S. presidential election, I was bewildered at the mass psychogenic hysteria that engulfed my academic colleagues and the great majority of folks within my social circle. The stock market was going to crash and never recover."

'Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins
Nobel Prize-winning economist Paul Krugman predicts a "global recession with no end in sight" if Donald Trump is elected president:
theweek.com

Economist Paul Krugman predicts a 'global recession with no end in sight' if Trump wins

theweek.com

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’​

Steven Rattner: If ‘Trump Wins You Will See a Market Crash of Historic Proportions’

" Trump was going to abolish democracy. Minorities were going to be endangered."

In 2016, Trump received 62,984, 828 votes

He got 6% of the black vote, and 28% of the Hispanic.
Then..... got 12% of the black vote, and 32% of Hispanic.

He got 24% of the Jewish vote. In 2020, 30%
He got 12% of the black vote, and 32% of Hispanic.

“…less anticipated was the level of support Trump received from Muslim voters, a third of whom backed him, according to the AP VoteCast survey.” A third of Muslim voters backed Trump. Why? | Spectator USA

1633708452486.png

" He was about to usher in a nuclear holocaust."

5th Nobel Peace Prize Nomination for President Trump ...

https://www.newsmax.com › peterpry › emp-icbm-nato-testing › 2020 › 10 › 26 › id › 993845
President Trump deserves the Nobel Peace Prize for many stellar accomplishments advancing world peace — not least his diplomatic breakthrough toward lasting peace in the Mideast. Although President Trump deservedly received four nominations for the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize, and should have won, it was awarded to the World Food Bank.

"His supposed ties to white supremacists would marshal a new wave of genocidal anti-Semitism across North America."

https://nypost.com › 2020 › 10 › 22 › donald-trump-may-be-the-most-pro-jewish-president-ever
Oct 22, 2020That's because, for starters, Donald Trump is quite possibly the most pro-Jewish president ever — or at least since George Washington famously assured the Jews of Newport, RI, that each child ...

Trump's The Most Pro-Jewish President of All Time

https://www.unwokenarrative.com › trumps-the-most-pro-jewish-president-of-all-time
Trump's The Most Pro-Jewish President of All Time. Combatting Antisemitism. Anti-semitic harassment on college campuses aimed at pro-Israel students jumped 70% in 2019. Trump signed an executive order that allows the government to withhold money from college campuses deemed to be anti-semitic and who fail to combat antisemitism.

Donald Trump Is the Most Pro-Jewish, Pro-Israel President ...

https://www.newsweek.com › donald-trump-most-pro-jewish-pro-israel-president-history-opinion-1532332
President Trump's long record of being a champion of Jewish Americans and the Jewish state of Israel is unparalleled. President Trump fulfilled a key campaign promise in 2018, when he moved the U ...

Should I list the 30 or so other lies and hoaxes by the Democrats????
the Brownshirts are BLM/the left--I've linked it many times before

I realize you’re slow. I’ll try again:

Any country seeing Trump get elected in the U.S. is going to do everything they can to protect or deter an attack from a lunatic in control of America’s military.
The Milley effect is brought back into play again.

If Trump gets the chance he could quite feasibly turn to nuclear weapons against Iran, or just as bad, allow the Zionist regime to do the unthinkable.

Milley made an indelible statement on the 'peril' of another Trump regime.

Iran's position became much more legitimized when Trump took the US out of the existing 5+1 nuclear deal.
It removed any onus to act militarily off of Iran by all parties and that's allowing Iran to dictate terms that are much more acceptable to them.

The only real option left open is the Zionist regime's direct act of war against Iran and that's likely prohibitive by now. The Biden regime just won't take that chance!

The reasons why it's prohibitive would be a useful discussion for this thread.

Otherwise, your remark:

Can be shelved by a simple answer that ICBM are not a prohibited defensive measure.

...why is it so import to end the half-century long Non-Proliferation Treaty, and guarantee nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism...

...or why the vaunted Obama-Iran Deal had no inspections allowed.....

...or why the deal never restricted Iran from building intercontinental missiles....

If Trump gets the chance he could quite feasibly turn to nuclear weapons against Iran, or just as bad, allow the Zionist regime to do the unthinkable.

hahahahhahahah--you people claimed all kinds of crap about Mr Trump, that never came true = you are babbling crap
...Bidumb is the one destroying the US

Why???

Sanctions did the trick....Democrats removed 'em.

“Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar” Iran's rial hits record-low 100,000 to the dollar

“British Airways and Air France Suspend Flights to Tehran”
British Airways and Air France suspend flights to Tehran

“European airlines are scrapping flights to Iran… Some of Europe's biggest airlines are scrapping flights to Iran just two years after relaunching their services when international sanctions were eased.
British Airways (ICAGY) said it will operate its last flight from Tehran on September 23. Dutch carrier KLM, part of the Air France KLM (AFLYY) group, will stop flying there on September ..” European airlines are scrapping flights to Iran

“German banks pull plug on trade with Iran

Despite Berlin's pledge to keep the Iranian nuclear deal alive, German banks are so scared of breaching US sanctions that they are refusing to process payments from “

https://www.handelsblatt.com/today/...ml?ticket=ST-1629205-qANMiD0IC0f6yfyaa5ml-ap3

"The US Sanctions on Mullahs are Working

• "The golden days are gone and will never return. Iran doesn't have enough money to give us." -- A militant with an Iranian-backed militia in Syria, New York Times, March 26, 2019.
  • Feeling the pressure of sanctions on Iran, Hassan Nasrallah, the leader of Iran's proxy, Hezbollah, has also called on his group's fundraising arm "to provide the opportunity for jihad with money and also to help with this ongoing battle."
  • Iran's national currency, the rial, has dropped to historic lows — one US dollar, which equaled approximately 35,000 rials in November of 2017, now buys you nearly 130,000 rials."
    The US Sanctions on Mullahs are Working

"Iranian Regime Deploys Snipers Against Demonstrators, Death Toll Crosses 100

“Iran Protests suggest Trump sanctions are inflicting serious pain.”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2019/11/iranian-regime-deploys-snipers-against-demonstrators-death-toll-crosses-100/

So, once again, your expose yourself as totally clueless.

Unthinkable?????

"1981: Israel bombs Baghdad nuclear reactor
The Israelis have bombed a French-built nuclear plant near Iraq's capital, Baghdad, saying they believed it was designed to make nuclear weapons to destroy Israel.

It is the world's first air strike against a nuclear plant.

An undisclosed number of F-15 interceptors and F-16 fighter bombers destroyed the Osirak reactor 18 miles south of Baghdad, on the orders of Prime Minister Menachem Begin.

The army command said all the Israeli planes returned safely.

The 70-megawatt uranium-powered reactor was near completion but had not been stocked with nuclear fuel so there was no danger of a leak, according to sources in the French atomic industry."
BBC ON THIS DAY | 7 | 1981: Israel bombs Baghdad nuclear reactor

I always favored David over Goliath.

...why is it so import to end the half-century long Non-Proliferation Treaty, and guarantee nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism...
An invalid question.
Obvously not true.
...or why the deal never restricted Iran from building intercontinental missiles....
I've already answered that question. ICBM's have nothing to do with the existing deal that Trump destroyed and won't be a part of any future deal if Iran ever consents to one.

Can you consider the very real possibility that Iran isn't actually attempting nuclear warhead capability?

Or consider the very real possibility that the Zionist apartheid regime doesn't possess nuclear weapons either?

The world's existing nuclear superpowers are taking small client states under their nuclear umbrellas.

Iran only needs conventional weapon capability in order to rain down death and destruction on the Zionist regime to a point of it being unacceptable losses on the apartheid regime.

Diplomacy is called for now and Biden seems to understand that very well.

An invalid question.

Obvously not true.

I've already answered that question. ICBM's have nothing to do with the existing deal that Trump destroyed and won't be a part of any future deal if Iran ever consents to one.

Can you consider the very real possibility that Iran isn't actually attempting nuclear warhead capability?

Or consider the very real possibility that the Zionist apartheid regime doesn't possess nuclear weapons either?

The world's existing nuclear superpowers are taking small client states under their nuclear umbrellas.

Iran only needs conventional weapon capability in order to rain down death and destruction on the Zionist regime to a point of it being unacceptable losses on the apartheid regime.

....if you knew anything about national security/military/etc, you would know that you do not plan on what you THINK the enemy will do, but on their capabilities [ HUGE example is Pearl Harbor ] .....so, you have to plan on Iran wanting to make nukes

Why???

Sanctions did the trick....Democrats removed 'em.
As you are clearly maintaining here, sanctions haven't done the trick.
Except to possibly harden Iran's resolve to gain positive offensive military ability to make war against Iran prohibitive.

You've allowed your motives to become petulance and that's not helpful. Try to rise above the need to react against the shit thrown at you with just returning the same childish behaviour.

....if you knew anything about national security/military/etc, you would know that you do not plan on what you THINK the enemy will do, but on their capabilities [ HUGE example is Pearl Harbor ] .....so, you have to plan on Iran wanting to make nukes
Wrong. You're confusing yourself.
You obviously can't pull Iran's capabilities out of your hat.
You've proven too many times in the past that you're not worthy of debate.

An invalid question.

Obvously not true.

PoliticalChic said:
Obvously not true.

Everything I post is 100% true, accurate and correct....and I appreciate you stopping by to prove it.

Let's proceed:

2. "The deal's provisions for inspections of military facilities, or "undeclared sites," involve a complex process with plenty of opportunities for Iran to stall. Tehran can propose alternatives to on-site inspections, or reject the request, which would trigger a 24-day process for the Joint Commission countries to override the rejection.

That could drag on for months. And under ambiguities built into the deal, it's unclear whether Iran must allow IAEA inspectors into military sites, or whether the Iranians can take their own environmental samples and send them to the IAEA for testing, as was allowed under a 2015 side agreement that let Iran use its own experts to inspect the Parchin military site."
U.S. seeks to test Iran deal with more inspections

3. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at:
Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

4. § The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was not allowed to inspect or monitor Iran's military sites where nuclear activities were most likely being carried out. Among the many concessions that the Obama administration gave the Iranian government, one was accepting the Iranian leaders' demand that these military sites would be out of the IAEA's reach.

§ Due to this surrender, various high-profile Iranian sites such as the Parchin military complex, located southeast of Tehran, were free to engage in nuclear activities without the risk of inspection.

§ Once the authoritarian, anti-Semitic and anti-American government of Iran possess a nuclear bomb, no amount of actions will be able reverse the catastrophe.

§
Stop Iran From Going Nuclear

5. In 2015, President Obama promised when he tried to sell the deal to a skeptical American public that the Iranians agreed to the "
most robust and intrusive inspections and transparency regime, ever negotiated for any nuclear program in history," based on "unprecedented verification." Moreover, Obama adviser Ben Rhodes reassured the public repeatedly that the deal included "anywhere, anytime" inspections and 24-7 access to Iran's key nuclear facilities.

But in reality, the administration repeatedly lied to the American public by misrepresenting the deal and the nature of the inspections Iran agreed to. The robust inspections referred only to Iran's declared nuclear sites. Other sites that the IAEA has suspicions about, including all military sites and undeclared nuclear sites, fell under a separate cheating-friendly procedure.

One of the most controversial issues in the 2015 negotiations was whether the U.N.'s IAEA would be able to visit military sites if they had questions about suspected nuclear activities or facilities within them. In the end, Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei on June 23, 2015 stated that granting access to Iran's military sites was a red line, and the U.S. and its partners gave in and agreed on language with Iran avoiding a direct mention of the military sites issue.

Instead, the deal stated that in order to allay IAEA concerns, Iran would give access within a 24-day time frame, after the IAEA made a request to visit a suspected site. Furthermore, the deal stated that if Iran refused the access, the Islamist state and the IAEA would have additional 14 days to resolve the agreement among themselves. If they failed to agree, a joint commission comprising the six member-nations who are parties to the agreement would consider the matter for an additional week.

In conclusion, according to the agreement, Iran can continue its uranium enrichment program and continue developing its weapon program at its many military sites, and every time the IAEA suspects anything, the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/05/obama_and_irans_nuclear_lies.html#ixzz5nH0Ua9im

Bet you feel pretty stooooooopid right now, huh?

===========================================================

“Iran Inspections in 24 Days? Not Even Close

Iran can easily stretch out the inspection of suspect nuclear sites for three months or more.” Iran Inspections in 24 Days? Not Even Close

"The deal's provisions for inspections of military facilities, or "undeclared sites," involve a complex process with plenty of opportunities for Iran to stall. Tehran can propose alternatives to on-site inspections, or reject the request, which would trigger a 24-day process for the Joint Commission countries to override the rejection.

That could drag on for months. And under ambiguities built into the deal, it's unclear whether Iran must allow IAEA inspectors into military sites, or whether the Iranians can take their own environmental samples and send them to the IAEA for testing, as was allowed under a 2015 side agreement that let Iran use its own experts to inspect the Parchin military site."
U.S. seeks to test Iran deal with more inspections

3. The starting point is the fact that no Liberal/Democrat has been able to answer this question successfully:
What possible benefit is there to America, or to the world, in awarding nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism?

Contrary to the flaccid argument that Iran is in compliance with the agreement….and no matter who says it…..there is no way to know. The 7th century savages have a built-in dodge: Iran has 14 day to say whether to allow inspections asked for, and actually has the ability to delay any inspections up to 24 days.
There is no way of ascertaining whether or not Iran is adhering to the terms.

What sort of moron would on our side would sign that sort of deal???

There are no inspections and when requested, the savages can stall for 24 days.

Hence, the deal is a fraud to give the Iranians nuclear weapons.

"Obama's Unforgivable Betrayal

The president's nuclear accommodation of radical Islamist theocrats threatens Israel's survival.
[Obama] is no longer trying to stop Iran from going nuclear. “Never” has been slimmed down to 13 years – at best!"
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

2. Obama's Iran Nuclear Deal Allows the Regime to Develop a Weapon ...
"Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon"
Read more at:
Krauthammer’s Take: Obama ‘Caved’ on Inspections, Now Iran Is Developing a Nuclear Weapon

3. "...Obama had previously stated that “the deal we’ll accept” with Iran “is that they end their nuclear program” and abide by the U.N. resolutions that have been in place. Yet more enrichment will continue with 5,000 centrifuges per decade and all restraints will end in 15 years.

.... none of Iran’s nuclear facilities, including the Fordow center will be closed,
as The Washington Post noted. Not one of the country’s 19,000 centrifuges will be dismantled. Tehran’s existing pile of enriched uranium will be “reduced” but not necessarily shipped out of the country. In effect, then, Iran’s nuclear infrastructure will remain intact ....." https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...ar-deal-is-an-unforgivable-betrayal-of-israel

Assist from North Korea

Regardless of any deal to which Iran may agree, Asia expert Gordon Chang said North Korea for years has been helping Tehran in a “secret program” to develop nuclear weapons.

It’s questionable, he said, that a secret program outside Iran’s borders would be covered under the deal with the West.

“The international community wants the preliminary arrangement … to ensure that the country remains at least one year away from being able to produce an atomic device,” Chang said.

“But no inspections of Iranian sites will solve a fundamental issue,” he added. “As can be seen from the North Korean base housing Tehran’s weapons specialists, Iran is only one part of a nuclear weapons effort spanning the Asian continent.

“North Korea, now the world’s proliferation superstar, is a participant. China, once the mastermind, may still be a co-conspirator,” he said.

“Inspections inside the borders of Iran, therefore, will not give the international community the assurance it needs.”
The fatal hole in Obama’s nuke deal with Iran

Soooo.....Obama can claim he has 'stopped' Iran's nuclear program......but know full well that he not only hasn't, but by freeing up $billions for Iran.....he paid the North Korean tab.
Imbeciles believe the slight of hand....
Raise your paw, you dunce.
The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) was not allowed to inspect or monitor Iran's military sites where nuclear activities were most likely being carried out. Among the many concessions that the Obama administration gave the Iranian government, one was accepting the Iranian leaders' demand that these military sites would be out of the IAEA's reach.
Due to this surrender, various high-profile Iranian sites such as the Parchin military complex, located southeast of Tehran, were free to engage in nuclear activities without the risk of inspection.
Once the authoritarian, anti-Semitic and anti-American government of Iran possess a nuclear bomb, no amount of actions will be able reverse the catastrophe.
Stop Iran From Going Nuclear
In 2015, President Obama promised when he tried to sell the deal to a skeptical American public that the Iranians agreed to the "most robust and intrusive inspections and transparency regime, ever negotiated for any nuclear program in history," based on "unprecedented verification." Moreover, Obama adviser Ben Rhodes reassured the public repeatedly that the deal included "anywhere, anytime" inspections and 24-7 access to Iran's key nuclear facilities.

But in reality, the administration repeatedly lied to the American public by misrepresenting the deal and the nature of the inspections Iran agreed to. The robust inspections referred only to Iran's declared nuclear sites. Other sites that the IAEA has suspicions about, including all military sites and undeclared nuclear sites, fell under a separate cheating-friendly procedure.

One of the most controversial issues in the 2015 negotiations was whether the U.N.'s IAEA would be able to visit military sites if they had questions about suspected nuclear activities or facilities within them. In the end, Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei on June 23, 2015 stated that granting access to Iran's military sites was a red line, and the U.S. and its partners gave in and agreed on language with Iran avoiding a direct mention of the military sites issue.

Instead, the deal stated that in order to allay IAEA concerns, Iran would give access within a 24-day time frame, after the IAEA made a request to visit a suspected site. Furthermore, the deal stated that if Iran refused the access, the Islamist state and the IAEA would have additional 14 days to resolve the agreement among themselves. If they failed to agree, a joint commission comprising the six member-nations who are parties to the agreement would consider the matter for an additional week.

In conclusion, according to the agreement, Iran can continue its uranium enrichment program and continue developing its weapon program at its many military sites, and every time the IAEA suspects anything, the Iranians can have 24 days at a minimum and 45 days maximum to delay the access, sanitize the sites, or transfer the unauthorized nuclear work to another unauthorized military site.
Read more: Obama and Iran's Nuclear Lies
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

In your face, booooooyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Unthinkable?????

"1981: Israel bombs Baghdad nuclear reactor
The Israelis have bombed a French-built nuclear plant near Iraq's capital, Baghdad, saying they believed it was designed to make nuclear weapons to destroy Israel.

It is the world's first air strike against a nuclear plant.

An undisclosed number of F-15 interceptors and F-16 fighter bombers destroyed the Osirak reactor 18 miles south of Baghdad, on the orders of Prime Minister Menachem Begin.

The army command said all the Israeli planes returned safely.

The 70-megawatt uranium-powered reactor was near completion but had not been stocked with nuclear fuel so there was no danger of a leak, according to sources in the French atomic industry."
BBC ON THIS DAY | 7 | 1981: Israel bombs Baghdad nuclear reactor

I always favored David over Goliath.

While the Israeli attack on Osirak was entirely illegal and any/all countries have a right to nuclear weapons, the Osirak attack was not at all dangerous.
There was no radioactive material there yet.
Blowing it up caused no health concerns for anyone.

Iran is entirely different.
All the sites in Iran are not only very hot, but also very close to millions of people.
Anyone attacking Iran's sites would cause millions of deaths, and the guilty party would have to be obliterated entirely.

In the case of Iran, they have every right in the world to have nuclear weapons for defense.
And the nuclear nonproliferation agreements do not at all make nuclear weapons illegal, but just mean you can bribe people to not bother creating nuclear weapons. They still have the right of self defense if they feel it is necessary.

As you are clearly maintaining here, sanctions haven't done the trick.
Except to possibly harden Iran's resolve to gain positive offensive military ability to make war against Iran prohibitive.

You've allowed your motives to become petulance and that's not helpful. Try to rise above the need to react against the shit thrown at you with just returning the same childish behaviour.

No vulgarity.....even though I eviscerate your each and every time.

Get used to it, dolt.

Wrong. You're confusing yourself.
You obviously can't pull Iran's capabilities out of your hat.
You've proven too many times in the past that you're not worthy of debate.

Debate????

I simply smash a verbal custard pie in your kisser every time.

Bet you thought I'd run out of ways to humiliate you?

Wrong.

If I were Iran I definitely wouldn't trust another deal. And after seeing Kim Jong Un be recently celebrated by the U.S., I would be inspired to try harder than ever to get nukes.

I realize that your statement doesn't necessarily mean you think a nuclear-armed Iran is a GOOD thing but it sort of sounds like that. Their recent actions of restricting access, ramping up enrichment, and refusing to return to negotiations, even with that feckless, senile perv in the Oval Office is sending the signal that they are making the sprint to the end-game.

Bibi may no longer be the Prime Minister but Naftali Bennett is as much a hardliner on defense and he and Yair Lapid have both been sending clear signals to the world that they WILL NOT ALLOW IRAN to become a nuclear-armed state. They made a statement nearly 3 months ago that Iran's pace on enrichment would see them cross the finish line in 10 weeks. Those 10 weeks are GONE. There could be a strike against Iran's 3 major nuke sites at any time now. I read a blog from a guy who did military intel and still has connections and he wrote a description of how this thing would look IF Israel strikes and if he's correct it will stun the world as much as the strike on the Iraqi reactor did back in the 80s.

Unthinkable?????
Nuclear war as would be the use of tactical nuclear weapons.

The Zionist regime didn't use them on Iraq.
If they're ever used against Iran then the perception will be that it was done by the US and a counter attack could be highly likely.
Once the genie is out of the bottle .................

I don't care to fling shit at each other from now on that's only due to your petulant feelings of your dad being able to beat up my dad.

Forum List

Back