iran scientists are ordered to work on nuke marine vessels in response to U.S. sanction cheat

roudy----please translate the fartsie
PERSIAN version idiom OF (THE CAT DREAMS OF MICE)
the camel dreams of panbe dane

i dont know what is panbe dane too. mayby its camel best food.

but why we used camel in this idiom? because arab symbol for iranian:=camel

oh-----Iranians are camels-----how poetic
arabs are camel :badgrin::badgrin:
jew too. because they are semitic too
Did you forget the Arabs invaded the Iranians, raped their women, forced their religion and language upon them? Now the Iranians worship the Arab God.
jane roudy. taghsir in pirezan ghor ghoroo irosie hast. ghasd kossher be jew nadaram .in mano azyat mikone :blahblah:
Zaneh khobiyeh, arabayeh vahshee shoharesho azyat kardan, valee peereh digeh.

Did you forget the Arabs invaded the Iranians, raped their women, forced their religion and language upon them? Now the Iranians worship the Arab God.
jane roudy. taghsir in pirezan ghor ghoroo irosie hast. ghasd kossher be jew nadaram .in mano azyat mikone :blahblah:

either roudy or dani darling------please translate the fartsie------I think I (rosie) was
mentioned

either roudy or dani darling------please translate the fartsie------I think I (rosie) was
mentioned
I told Dani Kooney that your husband suffered and escaped Arab Muslim barbarism and persecution, as did I and my family.

This shit will come to a halt on Jan. 20, 2017. I am looking forward to the carpet bombing of Qom.
THE CAT DREAMS OF MICE
SHOTOR DAR KHAB BINAD PANBE DANE

but why we used camel in this idiom? because arab=camel
Dont compare arabs to jews. Jews are FAR superior to arabs. They make arabs look like fucking cave men.

This shit will come to a halt on Jan. 20, 2017. I am looking forward to the carpet bombing of Qom.
THE CAT DREAMS OF MICE
SHOTOR DAR KHAB BINAD PANBE DANE

but why we used camel in this idiom? because arab=camel
Dont compare arabs to jews. Jews are FAR superior to arabs. They make arabs look like fucking cave men.

calm down, god

mentioned
I told Dani Kooney that your husband suffered and escaped Arab Muslim barbarism and persecution, as did I and my family.

oh, thanks Abe

Forum List

Back