Iran Publicly Hangs Man for Being a Queer

You steal, they cut off your hand. You get caught committing a crime against humanity and they hang you. Poor Iran, always made out to be the enemy

-Geaux
-------------------

The Islamic Republic of Iran publicly hanged a 31-year-old Iranian man after he was found guilty of charges related to violations of Iranā€™s anti-gay laws, according to the state-controlled Iranian Studentsā€™ News Agency.

The unidentified man was hanged on January 10 in the southwestern city of Kazeroon based on criminal violations of ā€œlavat-e be onfā€ ā€“ sexual intercourse between two men, as well as kidnapping charges, according to ISNA. Iranā€™s radical sharia law system prescribes the death penalty for gay sex.

Iran publicly hangs man on homosexuality charges
Homosexuals get tossed under the bus by the Left when it comes to choosing between their Muslim masters.

You steal, they cut off your hand. You get caught committing a crime against humanity and they hang you. Poor Iran, always made out to be the enemy

-Geaux
-------------------

The Islamic Republic of Iran publicly hanged a 31-year-old Iranian man after he was found guilty of charges related to violations of Iranā€™s anti-gay laws, according to the state-controlled Iranian Studentsā€™ News Agency.

The unidentified man was hanged on January 10 in the southwestern city of Kazeroon based on criminal violations of ā€œlavat-e be onfā€ ā€“ sexual intercourse between two men, as well as kidnapping charges, according to ISNA. Iranā€™s radical sharia law system prescribes the death penalty for gay sex.

I'm confused , the same pic of over 2.5 years ago.

Iran executes gay teenager in violation of international law

Hassan Afshar, 19, was hanged in Arak Prison in Iran's Markazi Province on July 18, after he was convicted of ā€œforced male-to-male anal intercourseā€ (ā€˜lavat-e be onfā€™) in early 2015, the NGO said in a statement Tuesday.

He was in prison and raped a male.

Perhaps kidnapping was his crime.

Last edited:
The Religion of Peace showing their true colors. Christianity had an early history of brutalizing homosexuals but they evolved beyond that about 1000 years ago.

Yes, homosexuality , maybe forced, since kidnapping is not a crime.

Last edited:
The Religion of Peace showing their true colors. Christianity had an early history of brutalizing homosexuals but they evolved beyond that about 1000 years ago.

in what perverted system is "kidnapping not a crime"?

Kidnapping isn't a crime? Really?

He was accused of kidnapping 2 males, but he was hung for homosexuality. Go figure.

-Geaux
-------------------

I'm confused , the same pic of over 2.5 years ago.

Iran executes gay teenager in violation of international law

Hassan Afshar, 19, was hanged in Arak Prison in Iran's Markazi Province on July 18, after he was convicted of ā€œforced male-to-male anal intercourseā€ (ā€˜lavat-e be onfā€™) in early 2015, the NGO said in a statement Tuesday.

He was in prison and raped a male.

Perhaps kidnapping was his crime.
/-----/ From the link. I don't know how it could be any clearer:
Consensual homosexual conduct remains illegal under Iranā€™s Sharia law and is punished with public flogging or even execution. While the Islamic State throws gays from rooftops, the Islamic Republic [of Iran] hangs them.ā€

-Geaux
-------------------

In Michigan there are areas where Sharia Law is the new normal. I cant wait for Ellen Degenerate or other liberal elite to get caught in one of those no-go zones and ends up like those in Iran... Liberals want them here, liberals can deal with them....

You are talking I assume , Dearborn , and Dearborn is not under sharia law.

So, is this a wet dream of yours?
is the hanging something you're cool with?
What do you think the OPs point was?
dunno.

when you go ORANGE MAN BAD all the time, what is your point? your agendas are cool, others not so much?
You condemn my comment and you admit you have no idea what the OPs point was. Goodbye.
oh, i am pretty sure i know what his comment is about.

and when you come in with your trump insults and anger, i pretty much know what those are about also.

my POINT is that you're sitting here bitching at someone for doing the same things you do, only he does it for shit you don't agree with, so he's bad but you're rants are good.

cause...you and shit.

Iran hangs man for violating anti-gay laws and kidnapping two boys | Daily Mail Online

• [*]he 31-year-old man was publicly hanged in the Iranian city of Kazeroon
    [*]His execution earlier this month followed a conviction for gay sex and kidnap
    [*]The unnamed man was reportedly convicted of kidnapping two 15-year-old boys

I'm aware the US soldiers turn a blind eye to pedophiles in the Afghanistan police force, but maybe kidnapping and using young children for rape is a law punishable by death in iran.

So, is this a wet dream of yours?
is the hanging something you're cool with?
What do you think the OPs point was?

To show how uncivilized Iran is. You didnā€™t get that ?

Wrong. Try again.

Listen, idiot, thatā€™s the reason. You never see liberals condemning such behavior, why?
oh i'm pretty sure if a dude in a colorado trailer park killed a gay man, he'd be bagging on "Trumpers" for a month.

Forum List

Back