Iran Nuclear Deal Reached At Geneva Talks

what happened to bomb bomb bomb Syria? Libya, and every other country he can in the middle east?

that saying belongs to your Dear Leader

but nice try

All this does is buy them off for a couple years if that long... then another President will have to deal with them again and again and again

Much like Syria, Egypt and Libya....he resolved the issue without resorting to a US invasion

A welcome change from the invade first, find a reason later, Republicans

There is still a civil war going on in Syria and the man Obama said must go Assad is still in power no matter how we might have felt about him a democratically elected leader in Morsi was overthrown by the military this comes after we threw the man before him under the bus and of course Libya where we had a consulate and C.I.A annex attacked our ambassador and three others murdered. Ignoring a problem till it comes back to bite you in the ass is not resolving it.

Yeah but the media stopped covering Syria cuz it was making Obama look bad, so now it doesn't exist.

Obama seems to be specializing in making heroes out of our enemies.

Everyone is getting over on him.

Tehran (AFP) - Iranians hopeful that a nuclear deal with world powers will ease their economic woes found a hero in Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, showering him with thanks on the Internet.

Many had stayed up all night, glued to satellite channels and computer screens for updates on exhaustive negotiations in Geneva that stretched into a fifth day in the early hours of Sunday.

When news broke out -- at around 05:30 am local time -- that an historic agreement had been clinched by Iran and six world powers, joyful messages flooded the Internet.

"Thank you negotiators! Thank you Mr Zarif," Tehran student Ahmad tweeted.

"God bless you smiling man," read a message on Zarif's Facebook page, referring to his customary expression. "Your smile has made a nation happy."
Iranians hail 'smiling' FM as hero of nuclear deal

Republicans don't get to ...

Bomb, bomb, bomb......bomb, bomb Iran

I can see why they are disappointed

Anything to defeat a nation filled to the rim with enough young Jihadis born AFTER the Iran/Iraq War, who are bent on disrupting our society and government from getting nuclear weapons.

If we could prevent that in other ways would I support that?

Yes.

But the bottom line is that Islamic Jihad is going to be experienced there or here. Later or sooner.

What is the best way to stop that threat?

Most Americans want a deal, and would rather put up with a nuclear Iran than a war with Iran.

Sorry, but your preferred policy of endless aggression against Iran lost at the polls in November 2012. Go be Butthurt over something else.

Allowing Iran to go nuclear is like allowing Charles Manson to go nuclear.

They can close down oil production in the region within hours and start a war the will inflame our terrible relations with Russia even further.

Why would Iran want to start a war? Why would they want to close down oil production? They would have nothing to gain from it. You wingers have gone INSANE.

Oh I don't know, maybe because they have threatened to wipe Israel off the map?

Jus sayin

-Geaux

Making nice with a terrorist nation that has murdered our people in all parts of the world since 1979 is asking for trouble.

Indeed- Our intelligence already knows that Iran is behind many of the IED's that killed amd maimed our troops

-Geaux

Good. Sorry, hater dupes- no dumbass war for you...

and you say this iranians using iraqi air space for their war in syria...sheeesh

They're covert and sneaky like the GOP- who've wrecked them- but Iran hasn't actually attacked anyone in 2400 years. Youngest country outside of Africa too- about to get civilized... SORRY.

Nope, they didn't even attack Iraq.

That war was just made up. 8 years of death and mayhem.

BTW, have you ever looked at a map?

Last time I looked Iran was in the Middle-East, not Africa?

iran-location-map.jpg

Settle down, people...

This doesn't mean diddly-squat, in the final analysis...

This is only an interim 6-month band-aid on a much larger problem...

Best to hold-off on making any hasty judgments one way or another until next April or May...

When they start dealing with the Tough Stuff on a more permanent basis...

The Obama administration has set a precedent of giving in. Get Kerry and Jarrett out of there and get someone stronger in there without a daily influence of Obama.

Most Americans want a deal, and would rather put up with a nuclear Iran than a war with Iran.

Sorry, but your preferred policy of endless aggression against Iran lost at the polls in November 2012. Go be Butthurt over something else.

Sorry, but your position reflects either:

Naivete

Misinformation

Or anti-Semitic bigotry.

Or combinations of the three.

In any event, they have rendered your opinions irrelevant in this discussion.

The best you can do would be to withdraw from this thread, at least for the time being, and study.

And this time, try including some right wing sources of information or you will risk being continually spanked by Conservative posters who are routinely better informed.

Why is this true?

Because the MSM is heavily slanted to the Left and they lie and omit and spin the news to suit your emotional taste but leave your intellectual thirst for the truth unquenched.

Try giving your mental diet a heaping helping of "fair and balanced" news every day for a chance to avoid continually looking dumb and out of date as you do.

You took a few years off from posting and now you've returned to start up where you left off, eh?

You are a dinosaur.

Get current old man.

Would it be asking too much to say, 'get smart?'

I remember when Obama lost the Olympics deal it seemed strange that he came up with a Nobel Peace Prize......by coincidence.

He always feels he has to do something to counter his worst fuck ups. I had been hearing that he was on his knees to the Iranians begging for an agreement and during the shutdown they didn't even want to talk to the prick on the phone.

Now they must have figured "Who are we Muslims to refuse a gift from Santa Claus".

I remember when Obama lost the Olympics deal it seemed strange that he came up with a Nobel Peace Prize......by coincidence.

He always feels he has to do something to counter his worst fuck ups. I had been hearing that he was on his knees to the Iranians begging for an agreement and during the shutdown they didn't even want to talk to the prick on the phone.

Now they must have figured "Who are we Muslims to refuse a gift from Santa Claus".

That's too close to the truth. Okay that is for this week and Obama care. Now what is he going to do when Dec. 1 rolls around and the website still isn't functioning....or Jan.1

Does Obama make a deal that we start making the bombs FOR IRAN?

Forum List

Back