Iowa’s Senator Chuck Grassley Drops a bomb on the FBI and DOJ

So?

I have a real laptop too

~~~~~~
Does your laptop contain voicemails of your father admitting his collusion in your illegal acts and selfies of you with your naked niece, including you with Hookers doing crack in various stages of nudity?

~~~~~~
Does your laptop contain voicemails of your father admitting his collusion in your illegal acts and selfies of you with your naked niece, including you with Hookers doing crack in various stages of nudity?

It would be nice
But you have no such evidence

Hunter Biden is allowed to have sex with hookers, just like Trump did

It would be nice
But you have no such evidence

Hunter Biden is allowed to have sex with hookers, just like Trump did
~~~~~~
Nice deflection, you didn't answer the question? BTW transporting women across a state line is a federal offense. It's called Mann Act.
See:
**********​
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
Nice deflection, you didn't answer the question? BTW transporting women across a state line is a federal offense. It's called Mann Act.
See:
**********​
**********​
**********​
Good luck with prosecuting any of that

Do you see the irony of this situation for all those who railed against the defund the police movement and now what to do exactly that to the FBI?!
The irony is that you fail to distinguish between law enforcement and political intrigue, including spying on Americans with bogus search warrants and denying them habeas corpus.

P.S. A double punctuation does not add to credibility to your post.

The irony is that you fail to distinguish between law enforcement and political intrigue, including spying on Americans with bogus search warrants and denying them habeas corpus.

P.S. A double punctuation does not add to credibility to your post.
Well you have your complaints about the FBI and the Left has their complaints about the police. The funny part that I’m pointing out is when you turds jump on the defund train after years of acting like the thought was crazy:

26 Jul 2022 ~~ By Larry Johnson

It is no mere coincidence that the once highly regarded FBI has become a malevolent force, a cancer on the body politic. Like any cancer, it needs to be cut out, and destroyed as an institution. Harsh words, but the shameful, partisan conduct of the FBI during the past 7 years conjurers up images of the Soviet’s KGB or East Germany’s Stasi.
Let me be clear, especially for any FBI thugs monitoring me, I am calling for the lawful action of Congress to defund the Bureau and create a new, professional Federal police force. This is not a call for violence.
Tucker Carlson’s opening commentary from 22 July 2022 is a masterpiece on the growing lawlessness of the FBI and the Department of Justice:

~Snip~
Grassley may be part of the RINO establishment, but he is laying down a clear marker with this letter that he is not going to play along and cover up the gross abuses by the DOJ and FBI. Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray, both despicable snakes, are not stupid. They can read political tidal waves and have good reason to fear what may happen to them if (or when) Republicans take control of the House and the Senate.
This should kick up a firestorm. Remains to be seen if there are enough Republicans with a spine and a set of steel balls to see this through. Grassley’s trump card (nothing to do with President Trump) are the multiple whistleblowers that have given him documentary evidence to buttress their allegations of criminal misconduct by the specific FBI personnel identified in his letter.
Download this PDF

Commentary:
As I've previously posted, there is evidence that the FBI and the DOJ were weaponized as far back as yhe Clinton administration by the "Democratic Party"
No longer do they operate to uphold the law and protect the People. Today they operate just as the Gestapo and their Communist offspring the STASI.
I call for the lawful action of Congress to disband the Federal Bureau of Investigation and reinstate the Federal Marshal Department to assume their authority.
I do not expect Merrick Garland Christopher Wray to even comply with supplying the requested documents, let alone clean out the 'cupboards'. More likely they will sandbag Sens. Grassley and Johnson.
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies and the Deep State show no sign of fearing the outcome of the November elections. This is an ominous sign and a 'Red Flag' warning. We ignore it to our peril.

You can throw in the CIA as another high level govt agency not to be trusted. Director John Brennan was up to his neck in skulduggery with the Obama admin and Russia collusion hoax.
I could never understand why Trump kept Comey as the director of the FBI, Obama's guy??? Why he hired a phony like Christopher Wray to replace him??? And a few other dubious cabinet members, most who turned against him. Even those two generals turned out to be traitors, imo.

Last edited:
~~~~~~
Indeed, Democrats have two systems of Justice. One for them and another for the rest of the people.

Where is the Republican Justice?

They controlled the Justice Dept
Why didn’t they prosecute Hunter Biden?

It is no mere coincidence that the once highly regarded FBI has become a malevolent force, a cancer on the body politic. Like any cancer, it needs to be cut out, and destroyed as an institution. Harsh words, but the shameful, partisan conduct of the FBI during the past 7 years conjurers up images of the Soviet’s KGB or East Germany’s Stasi.
Let me be clear, especially for any FBI thugs monitoring me, I am calling for the lawful action of Congress to defund the Bureau and create a new, professional Federal police force. This is not a call for violence.
Tucker Carlson’s opening commentary from 22 July 2022 is a masterpiece on the growing lawlessness of the FBI and the Department of Justice:

~Snip~
Grassley may be part of the RINO establishment, but he is laying down a clear marker with this letter that he is not going to play along and cover up the gross abuses by the DOJ and FBI. Merrick Garland and Christopher Wray, both despicable snakes, are not stupid. They can read political tidal waves and have good reason to fear what may happen to them if (or when) Republicans take control of the House and the Senate.
This should kick up a firestorm. Remains to be seen if there are enough Republicans with a spine and a set of steel balls to see this through. Grassley’s trump card (nothing to do with President Trump) are the multiple whistleblowers that have given him documentary evidence to buttress their allegations of criminal misconduct by the specific FBI personnel identified in his letter.
Download this PDF

Commentary:
As I've previously posted, there is evidence that the FBI and the DOJ were weaponized as far back as yhe Clinton administration by the "Democratic Party"
No longer do they operate to uphold the law and protect the People. Today they operate just as the Gestapo and their Communist offspring the STASI.
I call for the lawful action of Congress to disband the Federal Bureau of Investigation and reinstate the Federal Marshal Department to assume their authority.
I do not expect Merrick Garland Christopher Wray to even comply with supplying the requested documents, let alone clean out the 'cupboards'. More likely they will sandbag Sens. Grassley and Johnson.
Progressive Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies and the Deep State show no sign of fearing the outcome of the November elections. This is an ominous sign and a 'Red Flag' warning. We ignore it to our peril.

Yep, remember when Hillary Clinton got the 900 FBI files on their political opponents?
They just swept that under the rug.
It was a major abuse of power and a crime.
But they said that it was just an accident.
The FBI has become the secret police for the corrupt Democrat Cult.
They are already arresting people.
Eventually there will be banana republic "disappearances" of people.

~~~~~~
If you don't know by now, you're in the same category with the rest of the Democrats. Do your research.

What an answer. You say nothing other than emotion. "You're bad if you don't agree with me".
Why don't you try and actually write down what you think? Or don't you think anything?

~Snip~
Download this PDF

Commentary:

This is so much horseshit. In Hogan's Heroes, there were two types of Nazis. One group were true believers who believed in Nazism. Another group were people who went along to go along. Klink and Schultz were in the latter group. They were not true believers so they went along to get along. Grassley is the Senate's version of Klink and Schultz. He knows this is horseshit but he goes along because he wants to be re-elected. Johnson is a true believer Nazi. Carlson also is a true believer.

The FBI and DOJ were not weaponized. You are upset at them because they do not act like the Gestapo and refuse to arrest your political enemies. There are no gross abuses. Grassley and Johnson are playing politics with the DOJ and FBI. There are no abuses. It sounds like you are making threats. Maybe you should be investigated.

Hunter Biden had more drugs & alcohol
In 30 mins. In one average night than Donaldus Magnus has in his entire lifetime

Forum List

Back