What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iowa

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Obama just landed Michelle will be along in her own plane in a few minutes he'll kiss her when she gets there. :lol:Send them home to Chicago.

TruthSeeker56

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have sensed PANIC in the Obama campaign for a couple of weeks now. Obama has made what I would characterize as "defeatist" comments during some of his campaign speeches, and it makes me wonder if he KNOWS he's going to lose the election, and it won't really be very close.

Right now, I'm seeing the final Electoral College numbers to be 342-196 for Mitt Romney.

My "worst case scenario" still has Romney winning, 301-237.

tooAlive

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have sensed PANIC in the Obama campaign for a couple of weeks now. Obama has made what I would characterize as "defeatist" comments during some of his campaign speeches, and it makes me wonder if he KNOWS he's going to lose the election, and it won't really be very close.

Right now, I'm seeing the final Electoral College numbers to be 342-196 for Mitt Romney.

My "worst case scenario" still has Romney winning, 301-237.

The entire Obama entourage seems to be losing their grip.

Even Valerie Jarrett appears to have fallen off the crazy train.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List