Iowa for Romney - Check

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Many of you may recall Colorado being neck and neck. John Elway then endorsed Romney and I called the future momentum in a Colorado Check thread.

I shall now do the same with Iowa. The biggest newspaper in Iowa has endorsed Romney and I now expect the tide to turn there too.

It is worth noting that DMR is a liberal rag who has not endorsed a Republican president since 1972. So, this election shows how disenchanted liberals are becoming with Obama.

The former governor and business executive has a strong record of achievement in both the private and the public sectors. He was an accomplished governor in a liberal state. He founded and ran a successful business that turned around failing companies. He successfully managed the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City.

Romney has made rebuilding the economy his No. 1 campaign priority — and rightly so.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...resh-economic-vision?Frontpage&nclick_check=1

Many of you may recall Colorado being neck and neck. John Elway then endorsed Romney and I called the future momentum in a Colorado Check thread.

I shall now do the same with Iowa. The biggest newspaper in Iowa has endorsed Romney and I now expect the tide to turn there too.

It is worth noting that DMR is a liberal rag who has not endorsed a Republican president since 1972. So, this election shows how disenchanted liberals are becoming with Obama.

The former governor and business executive has a strong record of achievement in both the private and the public sectors. He was an accomplished governor in a liberal state. He founded and ran a successful business that turned around failing companies. He successfully managed the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City.

Romney has made rebuilding the economy his No. 1 campaign priority — and rightly so.

http://www.desmoinesregister.com/ar...resh-economic-vision?Frontpage&nclick_check=1

This election can go either way, The only state that I am more sure of is my state.

Sure they do. Tax dollars subsidize them these days. Corporate welfare ring a bell.

Forum List

Back