involuntary relocation

I have no problem accepting the fact that idiocy exists on both ends of the political spectrum, usually at the extremes.

But let me ask a question: why were so many statues commemorating the confederacy torn down? Was it not an attempt to disown or ah, whitewash this country's history with respect to slavery? It wasn't the Right that was doing that, and there's a certain similarity.

I don't think there's any question that atrocities were a part of our American History, and IMHO it should not be forgotten. The plain truth ought to be taught to our kids.

self evident,, righties dont distort truth and facts,,

1656697548172.png

I have no problem accepting the fact that idiocy exists on both ends of the political spectrum, usually at the extremes.

But let me ask a question: why were so many statues commemorating the confederacy torn down? Was it not an attempt to disown or ah, whitewash this country's history with respect to slavery? It wasn't the Right that was doing that, and there's a certain similarity.

I don't think there's any question that atrocities were a part of our American History, and IMHO it should not be forgotten. The plain truth ought to be taught to our kids.
It's the statues themselves that were the attempt to recast Confederates as noble States Rights warriors rather than piece of shit slavers. How fucking stupid are you?

Forum List

Back