What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

involuntary relocation

task0778

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I have no problem accepting the fact that idiocy exists on both ends of the political spectrum, usually at the extremes.

But let me ask a question: why were so many statues commemorating the confederacy torn down? Was it not an attempt to disown or ah, whitewash this country's history with respect to slavery? It wasn't the Right that was doing that, and there's a certain similarity.

I don't think there's any question that atrocities were a part of our American History, and IMHO it should not be forgotten. The plain truth ought to be taught to our kids.

OP
Golfing Gator

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score
self evident,, righties dont distort truth and facts,,

1656697548172.png

BlackSand

Nobody
Reaction score
But yeah, it is just the left trying to rewrite history! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

They call Foreign Nationals and Citizens of another country who illegally cross our border Immigrants ... :auiqs.jpg:

Correll

Diamond Member
Reaction score
OP
Golfing Gator

Golfing Gator

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They call Foreign Nationals and Citizens of another country who illegally cross our border Immigrants ... :auiqs.jpg:

yep, simply amazing how alike the two side are.

Curried Goats

Gold Member
Reaction score
I have no problem accepting the fact that idiocy exists on both ends of the political spectrum, usually at the extremes.

But let me ask a question: why were so many statues commemorating the confederacy torn down? Was it not an attempt to disown or ah, whitewash this country's history with respect to slavery? It wasn't the Right that was doing that, and there's a certain similarity.

I don't think there's any question that atrocities were a part of our American History, and IMHO it should not be forgotten. The plain truth ought to be taught to our kids.
It's the statues themselves that were the attempt to recast Confederates as noble States Rights warriors rather than piece of shit slavers. How fucking stupid are you?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$45.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List