Introductions, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Erik
Sex: Male
Occupation/school: Computer programmer

Background info
I live in Sweden - Europe and have an academic degree from school. I have been working with computers since i was 24. Served in the military for two years (Armour - recognition) and has a family with wife and two kids.

Politically
To the right here, and from american point of view left. If left/right positions still holds. Maybe certiain issues are better descriptions.

What brought you here
Another swedish chatboard where this one was mentioned. I have followed the posting here for a week or so and thought i might give it a go.

Sounds okay?

ErikViking said:

Background info
I live in Sweden - Europe and have an academic degree from school. I have been working with computers since i was 24. Served in the military for two years (Armour - recognition) and has a family with wife and two kids.

Politically
To the right here, and from american point of view left. If left/right positions still holds. Maybe certiain issues are better descriptions.

What brought you here
Another swedish chatboard where this one was mentioned. I have followed the posting here for a week or so and thought i might give it a go.

Sounds okay?

Hey, Erik! Nice to meet ya!

ErikViking said:

Background info

Politically

What brought you here

Sounds okay?
Sounds good!- and nice tio have another Viking here.

My father grew up in Odense, Denmark, and married
an American Southern Belle after moving here.

His name was Eric.

USViking said:
Sounds good!- and nice tio have another Viking here.

My father grew up in Odense, Denmark, and married
an American Southern Belle after moving here.

His name was Eric.

Thanks! I've really got a good welcome here...!
Can never too many Vikings around!

*wanders in and bumps into a sign saying...:"introductions thread"...
Hey I finally found it...took me a couple of days...
I'll say who I am again but probably won't cause I'm lazy tonight...my back is sore from moving 2 queen sized bed sets from basement to 2nd floor ...from 2nd floor to garage...then moving a daybed and...well that kind of gives you an idea of what I do ...*L*
My politics vary depends on the issue..
I have voted in every election since I was old enough to do so
I am for the death penalty...
I agree with forms of gun control but not a complete ban...
I am for choice....
I am for euthenasia...
I am for health care for all.
I am a stubborn woman who can lose her temper sometimes easily..seems worse with age...
Will be the big 40 this fall...
I am a mother of 2..
I married a wonderful young man from England.....
I met him online in 98...he came over here in 2001..
I am an admin on a politics BB...some of you already know that..
At least I finally found the place I should have started..
I can't believe I have been reading all the other forums and just now found the thread..*L*
I know I told someone here ...sometimes I could be looking right at something I am looking for...and not see it...
My apologies for posting in the wrong forum my hello thread...

Kids: 2 boys who are both cute as hell when they're not trying to kill each other.
Sex: Male.
Regret: Wish I had chosen a different moniker. A friend of a friend is called Grumpy. He's called that because he isn't. Same with another friend, who is called Tiny - but he's 6'6" and built like a brick shithouse...thus my choosing of the name. So, I ain't really grumpy at all - in fact, far from it...but there ya go! :banana:

Dr Grump said:
Kids: 2 boys who are both cute as hell when they're not trying to kill each other.
Sex: Male.
Regret: Wish I had chosen a different moniker. A friend of a friend is called Grumpy. He's called that because he isn't. Same with another friend, who is called Tiny - but he's 6'6" and built like a brick shithouse...thus my choosing of the name. So, I ain't really grumpy at all - in fact, far from it...but there ya go! :banana:
Are you grumping at us again?!!

:teeth:

If you really want to change it talk to darin (dmp to us) and you can get that done.

no1tovote4 said:
Are you grumping at us again?!!

:teeth:

If you really want to change it talk to darin (dmp to us) and you can get that done.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to no1tovote4 again.

Name: Rob
school: College, Rutgers University

Background info
From Illinois originally, now in New Jersey. I enjoy sports (baseball, football in particular), reading, and music (I like everything from the beachboys to Eminem).

Politically
Conservative until I discovered as a teenager that I disagree with republicans on most if not all social issues. Now I am quite liberal.

What brought you here
I like politics

I see a few familiar names around here. I'm a visitor from another board (P&CA) looking for some friendly, anti-librull-moonbat faces....

Around these parts, I might actually be considered moderate with some conservative leanings.... Works for me!

Male, 36yrs, mutt, college professor, living in Illinois - the part SOUTH of I-80.

(OK, *now* will the message at the top of my screen go away? :) )

I am a LIBERAL and I love debating with the Conservatives fanatics who haunt the www. I am:

- Opposed to the illegal Iraqi war
- Opposed to Capital Punsihment
- Opposed to Private Health Insurance - we need National Healthy Coverage from tax dollars
- Opposed to Bush Junior's distruction of the Bill of Rights
- Opposed to tax cuts for the wealthy
- Opposed to increased military spending

Ask and ye shall be informed for I AM the YUKON MAN !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back