Zone1 Interracial Dating in Germany vs. USA

Yup. Amazingly so. Read up a little about Western civilization, it's history and contributions to the world. The most wealthy, successful, inclusive and innovative countries are white. They established the international order, including the United Nations (UN), International Monetary Fund (IMF), international trade, NATO. Then there's democracy, capitalism, personal liberty, human rights. Technology! Movies! My God, the music!! The list goes on and on. Very little corruption. Fair judicial systems.

White people are brilliant and gorgeous.

Yep, white people, most civilized.
The HOLOCAUST, POGROMS, the Jews were kicked all over Europe. European countries went "we can have loans because it's against our religion, let's get the Jews to do it instead", then when the Jews become inconvenient, or a convenient scapegoat, kill them.

White people were the first to drop an atomic bomb on other people. The ONLY people to have done it.

Agent Orange in Vietnam, using CHEMICAL WARFARE.
White countries have done most of the invasions the world has seen in the last 30 years. Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, plus all the bombings they've done.

This is totally the "Cowboys 'n' Injuns" effect.

The EVIL Injuns, defending their homeland from invaders
The GOOD Cowboys, committing genocide and ethnic cleansing.

I think you go this shit WRONG>

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Nobody cares who dates or marries who in the US relative to race or ethnicity. It's an issue in some immigrant families where they want their offspring to marry inside that country of origin, or religious stuff.
The video contradicts that assertion.

The HOLOCAUST, POGROMS, the Jews were kicked all over Europe. European countries went "we can have loans because it's against our religion, let's get the Jews to do it instead", then when the Jews become inconvenient, or a convenient scapegoat, kill them.

White people were the first to drop an atomic bomb on other people. The ONLY people to have done it.

White countries have done most of the invasions the world has seen in the last 30 years. Iraq, Afghanistan, Ukraine, plus all the bombings they've done.

Boy, you're reaching. 😄 You actually reinforce that white people are good guys with your silly counter points. Cowboys and indians... 😄

white people cant help it if we are so BADASS

white people cant help it if we are so BADASS

The reality is most white people are just NORMAL. However the white supremacists try and make out they're better than other races, when the reality is, the white supremacists themselves are often below normal.

I'm bored with interracial dating ... I'm into inter-species dating ...

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back