International Parasite Agreement

Any one can manufacture a chart. Try water skiing around the chunks of ice in Lake Erie. It froze over this past winter, and has given us a seasonably cool summer. Thank you global warming.

This world will heat and it will cool. The Northwest Passage was a passage at one time. Then it wasn't, then it was. But the money making hoax that man is to blame, will be what shuts down our energy plants and is the guise that leads us to crushing U.N. "treaties".
Your "carbon footprint" is the same as a Labrador Retriever's.
When we stop all of these, then we might be able to decrease the temperature a degree or two:
Volcano Lava

Are you suggesting that the NSIDC graphics are falsified?

I haven't been here that long, but as far as I know, you are new to this forum. We have had several conversations about the unseasonably cold weather the northern central and eastern US has experienced during that last six months. These have been the result of what weather folks have been calling a "polar vortex". A more accurate name for the phenomenon is Rossby Wave. They look like this:

N_Jetstream_Rossby_Waves_N.gif

They are caused by a reduction in the temperature difference between the equator and the pole. As you can see, when these occur, some normally temperate areas will be exposed to Arctic air drawn south while some normally Arctic regions will be exposed to temperate air masses drawn north. That has been the case during the two Rossby Waves to occur so far this year. The net result to the Earth's temperature is zero. It is simply a rearrangement of air masses that already existed here. The unusual cold weather the US has experienced, just like the unusual warm weather Scandinavia experienced (temperatures higher than anything seen since temperature records were first kept) do not mean the temperature of the globe as a whole is changing.

On your other comment: could you explain who will get rich by shutting down fossil fuel power plants and how is it they are able to pull off a hoax such as you suggest?

Last edited:
Any one can manufacture a chart. Try water skiing around the chunks of ice in Lake Erie. It froze over this past winter, and has given us a seasonably cool summer. Thank you global warming.

This world will heat and it will cool. The Northwest Passage was a passage at one time. Then it wasn't, then it was. But the money making hoax that man is to blame, will be what shuts down our energy plants and is the guise that leads us to crushing U.N. "treaties".
Your "carbon footprint" is the same as a Labrador Retriever's.
When we stop all of these, then we might be able to decrease the temperature a degree or two:
Volcano Lava

That's why it is now called "climate change". It changes from day to day so they can never be wrong. After all, the weather man is one of those rare jobs that you can be wrong every day and still keep your job. :biggrin:

I think you will find that deniers have been spending far more time talking about recent, short term trends and changing their tunes on an absurdly frequent basis; (sun, cosmic rays, orbital mechanics, urban heat effect, hoax, fraud, etc, etc, etc).

Mainstream science - the folks who accept AGW as a valid description of the behavior of the Earth's climate - have never stopped looking at much longer trends. Our belief as to what is happening is not changing. We are certainly learning more and more about the functions of the Earth's climate systems, but that the Earth is growing warmer from the greenhouse effect acting on CO2 created by the combustion of fossil fuels has been our view since the beginning.

International Parasite Agreement

Climate change scams always originate at the United Nations. Environmental ripoffs offer the United Nations its best hope of gaining the authority to tax the American people.

This fails as a straw man fallacy, as well as being unmitigated idiocy.

I would suggest that at the very least, it has been essentially unpassable since the MWP. It may have been a great deal longer than that:

Wikipedia's "Azolla Event" said:
The Azolla event occurred in the middle Eocene epoch,[1] around 49 million years ago, when blooms of the freshwater fernAzolla are thought to have happened in the Arctic Ocean. As they sank to the stagnant sea floor, they were incorporated into the sediment; the resulting draw down of carbon dioxide has been speculated to have helped transform the planet from a "greenhouse Earth" state, hot enough for turtles and palm trees to prosper at the poles, to the icehouse Earth it has been since.

I would suggest that at the very least, it has been essentially unpassable since the MWP. It may have been a great deal longer than that:

The Azolla event occurred in the middle Eocene epoch,[1] around 49 million years ago, when blooms of the freshwater fern Azolla are thought to have happened in the Arctic Ocean. As they sank to the stagnant sea floor, they were incorporated into the sediment; the resulting draw down of carbon dioxide has been speculated to have helped transform the planet from a "greenhouse Earth" state, hot enough for turtles and palm trees to prosper at the poles, to the icehouse Earth it has been since.

I'm curious why you ask. The melting of the Arctic ice cap is being caused by the warming which has taken place since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. That warming is thought by the vast majority of climate experts to be due to greenhouse warming acting on CO2 emitted by humans burning fossil fuels. Were you thinking that something else was taking place?

I think you will find that deniers have been spending far more time talking about recent, short term trends and changing their tunes on an absurdly frequent basis; (sun, cosmic rays, orbital mechanics, urban heat effect, hoax, fraud, etc, etc, etc).

Mainstream science - the folks who accept AGW as a valid description of the behavior of the Earth's climate - have never stopped looking at much longer trends. Our belief as to what is happening is not changing. We are certainly learning more and more about the functions of the Earth's climate systems, but that the Earth is growing warmer from the greenhouse effect acting on CO2 created by the combustion of fossil fuels has been our view since the beginning.
I'm confident that you still have nothing to add to the discussion. You will never provide the necessary evidence to support your nonsense, so to read all of your mumbo jumbo is just an irritation to the others on here. Your just like a little nat with nothing but buzz to let us know you're here. you got nothing!!! Go back to shaking your head.

The Azolla event occurred in the middle Eocene epoch,[1] around 49 million years ago, when blooms of the freshwater fern Azolla are thought to have happened in the Arctic Ocean. As they sank to the stagnant sea floor, they were incorporated into the sediment; the resulting draw down of carbon dioxide has been speculated to have helped transform the planet from a "greenhouse Earth" state, hot enough for turtles and palm trees to prosper at the poles, to the icehouse Earth it has been since.

I'm curious why you ask. The melting of the Arctic ice cap is being caused by the warming which has taken place since the beginning of the Industrial Revolution. That warming is thought by the vast majority of climate experts to be due to greenhouse warming acting on CO2 emitted by humans burning fossil fuels. Were you thinking that something else was taking place?
Still nothing!

The Azolla event occurred in the middle Eocene epoch,[1] around 49 million years ago, when blooms of the freshwater fernAzolla are thought to have happened in the Arctic Ocean. As they sank to the stagnant sea floor, they were incorporated into the sediment; the resulting draw down of carbon dioxide has been speculated to have helped transform the planet from a "greenhouse Earth" state, hot enough for turtles and palm trees to prosper at the poles, to the icehouse Earth it has been since.
you were probably there.

I'm positive something else is taking place:

Iced up
Global warming has no effect on the Earth's tilt on its axis, and winter in the Arctic will still do its thing.
"For as long as we can see, there will be a seasonal ice cover in the wintertime in the Arctic," says John Falkingham, Chief of Ice Forecasting for the Canadian Ice Service (CIS). "It still gets dark and cold up there, and the ocean's going to freeze."

I'm confident that you still have nothing to add to the discussion. You will never provide the necessary evidence to support your nonsense, so to read all of your mumbo jumbo is just an irritation to the others on here. Your just like a little nat with nothing but buzz to let us know you're here. you got nothing!!! Go back to shaking your head.

That you think what I write is "mumbo jumbo" tells us more about you than it does about me.

Iced up
Global warming has no effect on the Earth's tilt on its axis, and winter in the Arctic will still do its thing.
"For as long as we can see, there will be a seasonal ice cover in the wintertime in the Arctic," says John Falkingham, Chief of Ice Forecasting for the Canadian Ice Service (CIS). "It still gets dark and cold up there, and the ocean's going to freeze."

As has been pointed out here recently, ice at both Earth's poles is the exception rather than the norm here. And at least on several instances, the only difference between then and now was the atmosphere's CO2 level.

I see you're still posting nonsense.

Then the polar bears are safe. Ice is still ice.
from an article on polar bear count:
Computer model predictions of decline caused by ice melt have also failed to come true. In 2004, researchers claimed Hudson Bay bear numbers would fall from 900 to fewer than 700 by 2011. In fact, they have risen to over 1,000.Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2738653/Stunning-satellite-images-summer-ice-cap-thicker-covers-1-7million-square-kilometres-MORE-2-years-ago-despite-Al-Gore-s-prediction-ICE-FREE-now.html#ixzz3CH967nqW

Iced up

As has been pointed out here recently, ice at both Earth's poles is the exception rather than the norm here. And at least on several instances, the only difference between then and now was the atmosphere's CO2 level.
NoNseNse

That you think what I write is "mumbo jumbo" tells us more about you than it does about me.
Yep because it shows you have no idea what it is you post. I at least know what I post. If you're so much smarter than me, where is the experiment that shows 120 PPM of CO2 changes climates? I know you don't have it dude. You got nothing and post NoNseNse

Last edited:

Forum List

Back