International Criminal Court issues arrest warrant for Putin for war crimes because of his alleged involvement in abductions of children from Ukraine

I’ll give it a matter of a few years if not shorter for when Vladimir Putin is shaking hands with the American president whether it’s Trump Biden or whoever.

Russia and America have to be on positive terms with each other … Same thing with China in the USA for that matter. That was the vision of the allies of World War II something really important to keep in mind

Ah, I'm OK with even toothless indictments against Putin.
I'm sorta a believer in the dynamic of straws vs. camels' backs.
So, keep piling up the negativity on Putin.
Maybe enough someday will be enough?

Kidnapping Ukranian children and taking them back to Russia seems.......well, it seems rather unneighborly for just a territorial dispute.

But that's just me.
What’s worse is believing propaganda in the media. Until the United States is at war with Russia ( which will be disgusting and a disgrace to the vision of the allies of World War II and could potentially lead to Armageddon )we don’t have to be doing this kind of stuff. We don’t have to be against Russia.

Wait a minute, wait a minute aren’t you the pro Black Lives Matter person.? What do you think about the United States invading over 60 countries in our history.

Brother I want you to stand with me American exceptionalism is something that is disgraceful.

Sorry I had to delete some post because I use rude language and I don’t want to do that. Let me say this much I disagree with the ICC. I think that this is so hypocritical with all the problems going on in the world

Ah, I'm OK with even toothless indictments against Putin.
I'm sorta a believer in the dynamic of straws vs. camels' backs.
So, keep piling up the negativity on Putin.
Maybe enough someday will be enough?

Kidnapping Ukranian children and taking them back to Russia seems.......well, it seems rather unneighborly for just a territorial dispute.

But that's just me.
The straws on the camel's back are the bullshit political scams, inquisitions and bogus investigations constantly used by the Globalists and democrats in order to silence or oust anyone who opposes them. We all know their game now and we're getting sick of it. Their lies about the phony J6 insurrection was a BIG straw.

African leaders from many different countries have given lists of leaders in their continent assassinated and couped by the US and NATO and their hypocrisy talking about Putin and democracy.
Ukraine flag wavers make it perfectly clear by their silence that they don't give a shit

Forum List

Back