Interesting videos & photos thread...

11:34 in this video shows 2 F.B.I. agents who were trying to bribe Black activist Malcolm X to turn against his group the Nation of Islam, 11:34 shows the 2 agents saying, "you know, it's a fact we can eliminate people:"

-

Interesting 1992 address at *Pentagon* by Muslim *Imam* with U.S. military official speaking highly of "Al-Islam:"

-

Last edited:
...someone is hacking and altering my posts...they changed the above post (post #63:) into saying that I am a Muslim...I am not and I changed the post back to it's original state.

But this is part 2 of the above video:

Lecture about the assassination of Malcolm X by professor and scholar Zak Kondo discussing the little known facts that:

(1)One of the teen secretaries that Elijah Muhammad fathered children with was engaged to Malcolm X, and
(2)In 1964 members of the Boston Massachusetts Nation of Islam mosque which was headed by Louis Farrakhan — who therefore could have ordered the violence — tried to murder Malcolm X when he was in Boston:

-

OIC. Misnomer in the title. HATE filled videos and photos thread is what you meant, right?

meh

First Lady, Mrs. Obama:

090.jpg

-

Forum List

Back