Interesting - President of the Academy Awards is a BLACK woman!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Why won't the press mention this?. Really deflates their theory that there is a giant white conspiracy to deny oscars to blacks.

Cheryl Boone Isaacs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cheryl Boone Isaacs (born 1949) is an American film marketing and public relations executive. She has represented the Public Relations Branch of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), known for its annual Academy Awards (Oscars), on the AMPAS Board of Governors for 21 years as of 2013. On July 30, 2013 she was elected as the 35th president of AMPAS.[1] Boone Isaacs is the first African American to hold this office, and the third woman (after Bette Davis and Fay Kanin)

220px-Cheryl_Boone_Isaacs_87th_Oscars_Nominations_Announcement.jpg

It means nothing because she does not control the vote. Individuals are deciding who to vote for. That's what's wrong.

Why won't the press mention this?. Really deflates their theory that there is a giant white conspiracy to deny oscars to blacks.

Cheryl Boone Isaacs (born 1949) is an American film marketing and public relations executive. She has represented the Public Relations Branch of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences (AMPAS), known for its annual Academy Awards (Oscars), on the AMPAS Board of Governors for 21 years as of 2013. On July 30, 2013 she was elected as the 35th president of AMPAS.[1] Boone Isaacs is the first African American to hold this office, and the third woman (after Bette Davis and Fay Kanin)

What theory would that be. On The View a couple of days ago Whoopie Goldberg denounced these whiny cry babies loud and clear. Sorry to kill your theory about an imaginary white conspiracy but it appears to be something coming out of your little imagination. 6 minutes in and your thread is DEAD.

It has been mentioned many times and she has been on TV...

It has been mentioned many times and she has been on TV...

Liar. The national press never talks about her.

Really?

Academy leaders discuss changes to promote diversity

Academy Awards Changes Rules Due To Tremendous Backlash Over Lack Of Diversity

Spike Lee Lauds Academy Changes, Still Plans To Skip Oscars

Cheryl Boone - Bing News

You are very dishonest seeing she has been also on TV and her skin color has been mentioned many times. It is not my fault you are too ignorant to know this but do not call someone a liar when she has been all over the news and have been mentioned along with her damn skin color!

Yes.

It's racist because all the white voters vote based on race.

So we'll replace them with minorities....who will vote based on race....and that will not be racist.

So see?

You are very dishonest seeing she has been also on TV and her skin color has been mentioned many times. It is not my fault you are too ignorant to know this but do not call someone a liar when she has been all over the news and have been mentioned along with her damn skin color!

You're a liar. Very few americans know the person who runs the Academy Awards is black.

You're a liar. Very few americans know the person who runs the Academy Awards is black.

I swear to god!

I have provided links to prove that she has been talked about and now you are still calling me a liar because you have been shown to be the dumbest fucking poster on this subject matter!

When you see the woman on TV you can see she is fucking black!

What fucking color do you see?

So you need to stop writing I am lying because I will post more and more links to show your ignorance on this subject...

To show how ignorant and stupid you are just check the date then click the link and watch the video and discover that last year her face was out there, so people knew about her, except for the slow witted ones like you!

News

Jan 17 2015, 1:02 am ET

Academy President Cheryl Boone Isaacs Speaks Out About Lack of Oscars Diversity

To show how ignorant and stupid you are just check the date then click the link and watch the video and discover that last year her face was out there, so people knew about her, except for the slow witted ones like you!
News

Are you serious?. A black person is PRESIDENT of the academy awards and she complains that the academy awards are racist??? HAHAHA. You loony libs crack me up.

The president doesn't have control over what the members vote on.
Also, I saw she publically damned the nominees..

The president doesn't have control over what the members vote on.
Also, I saw she publically damned the nominees..

Hey stupid. If the academy awards are so racist, why did they choose a black for president???

News

Are you serious?. A black person is PRESIDENT of the academy awards and she complains that the academy awards are racist??? HAHAHA. You loony libs crack me up.

You keep on changing the damn subject for some damn reason.

Also I am as Liberal as you are sane, and let face the fact from your responses to me the idea of you ever being sane is moot...

Forum List

Back