Intelligence officials are worried about Trump's massive debt - Trump Pathetic Businessman

Neil Austen

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2019

Trump is such a pathetic businessman! So he has about $450 Million dollars of debt coming due to Deutsche Bank in about a years time. How is he going to pay for it when he is such a stupid businessman running businesses that loses money year after year. Also, guess who that money funneled through Deutsche Bank was from - I'm betting RUSSIA!

1601483166147.png

Last edited:

Trump is such a pathetic businessman! So he has about $450 Million dollars of debt coming due to Deutsche Bank in about a years time. How is he going to pay for it when he is such a stupid businessman running businesses that loses money year after year. Also, guess who that money funneled through Deutsche Bank was from - I'm betting RUSSIA!

Are these the same type of Intelligent Officials who dreamed up The Russian Conspiracy Theory? Probably :rolleyes-41: As you are "betting RUSSIA" you obviously continue to OD on that Russian Hoax Kool-Aid.

One of the things that The New York Slimes article Debunked was that The Donald has received NO moneys from Russia and/or Russians. By ACCIDENT The New York Slimes Debunked a good part of The Russian Hoax.

Last edited:

So he has about $450 Million dollars of debt coming due to Deutsche Bank in about a years time.

Liar.

You are one screwed up idiot.

Forum List

Back