Intelligence creates intelligence

ding

Confront reality
Oct 25, 2016
Houston
Intelligence creates intelligence because it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence. Beings that know and create were pre-ordained by the laws of nature which existed before time and space. Every person who has ever lived was present at the time space and time were created and all matter in the universe was entangled. Cause and effect tell us that there is reason and purpose. The evolution of matter tells us that the purpose of the universe is to create consciousness. Thus the universe knows itself and becomes self aware. Proving that intelligence creates intelligence because it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

Intelligence creates intelligence because it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence.

Ergo, with the universe seeking balance as it by nature does, anti-intelligence breeds anti-intelligence.

Now, attend the current American public school system. There are few anti-knowledge systems on the planet more effective outside of the most oppressive regimes.

We have become a nation of morons. When the Boomers - the last educated generation - die off, you remaining will be trapped in a rising Dark Age.

We have become a nation of morons. When the Boomers - the last educated generation - die off, you remaining will be trapped in a rising Dark Age.

Well they weren't educated on economics. They created the $20T unfunded liability monster that the subsequent generations are gong to have to live with.

Well they weren't educated on economics. They created the $20T unfunded liability monster that the subsequent generations are gong to have to live with.

Now you understand.
I apologize...I guess reading IS fundamental...lol! My bad sir.

I am saying that it is natural for intelligence to create intelligence. As in the natural order of things.
So what about intelligent people who have a retarded baby?

I am saying that it is natural for intelligence to create intelligence. As in the natural order of things.
They have been given a precious gift.
You said "it is natural for intelligence to create intelligence". So intelligence creating retardation is unnatural?
More like a fringe argument.
So your statement isn't true 100% of the time. Got it.
More like 50/50?

You said "it is natural for intelligence to create intelligence". So intelligence creating retardation is unnatural?
More like 50/50?
There's a distribution for darn near everything.

More like 50/50?
So you admit that your statement was wrong. Good for you. :clap2:

More like 50/50?
If that is how you want to see it.

More like 50/50?
If that is how you want to see it.
That how you see it as well.

Forum List

Back