Intelligence agency caught McMaster briefing Soros on white house take over

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Soros' tentacles may have been holding a lot more politicians than we can even think about.

When I think about those Congressmen (both Dems and Reps) who basically voted for hobbling Trump several days ago, I start to wonder.

The Russian bots are at work in full force. :lmao:

And still no mention by Trump supporters about how Sec. of Treasury Mnuchin started a hedge fund with Soros.

And still no mention by Trump supporters about how Sec. of Treasury Mnuchin started a hedge fund with Soros.
. Ok then tell us about it.. We are waiting.

I just told you. Mnuchin has just as much of a relationship to Soros as anyone else... but people aren't complaining about him and accusing him of leaks. Why? Because he isn't doing anything as part of his role that is disliked by Trump supporters and Russia like McMaster is. Steve Bannon and Russia don't like McMaster so they are running a negative online campaign against him full of lies. It's quite humorous to watch the cannibalism within the White House.

Why would I not be surprised, if it pans out?

Because you're just that gullible.
National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is an active operative of globalist billionaire George Soros, according to three separate domestic and foreign intelligence sources.

Bombshell Exclusive: Intelligence Agency Caught McMaster Briefing Soros on White House Takeover
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McMaster just another pos tied to the obama and clinton pos democratic liars , thieves scum bags.

Soros is the new liberal Boogie Man. Most cons know nothing about him or his charity work which is widespread.

Cons have him pegged as s member of the Deep State pulling strings. He's one of the Jewish cabal out to control the world. My favourite is his collaboration to get Hitler elected to power which happened when Soros was 3.

• Banned
Soros' tentacles may have been holding a lot more politicians than we can even think about.

When I think about those Congressmen (both Dems and Reps) who basically voted for hobbling Trump several days ago, I start to wonder.

Soros is always behind all this dirty crooked bs. this bastard has been sinking Nation after Nation and has been working hard on the US, So sad you can't get sheep to understand the inside game played and how past Presidents have been nothing more than his puppets. And still can't put it together why the push to tell huge bs lies on TRUMP is to sink Trump and make him look bad.

Weak mind won't ever see it any of it.

• Banned

National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster is an active operative of globalist billionaire George Soros, according to three separate domestic and foreign intelligence sources.

Bombshell Exclusive: Intelligence Agency Caught McMaster Briefing Soros on White House Takeover
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McMaster just another pos tied to the obama and clinton pos democratic liars , thieves scum bags.

Soros is the new liberal Boogie Man. Most cons know nothing about him or his charity work which is widespread.

Cons have him pegged as s member of the Deep State pulling strings. He's one of the Jewish cabal out to control the world. My favourite is his collaboration to get Hitler elected to power which happened when Soros was 3.

Yeah that bastard turned his own Jewish people so they could then send them to concentration camps. That is one bastard that should be hung for crimes against humanity , I can't stand this pos fake loser. So many think he oh so loves humans and wants to do the best for them. BS he's a freaking nut job that wants to enslave every nation he cons into his bs plans.

Honey, I know more than you will ever know and have for many, many years.

I just told you. Mnuchin has just as much of a relationship to Soros as anyone else... but people aren't complaining about him and accusing him of leaks. Why? Because he isn't doing anything as part of his role that is disliked by Trump supporters and Russia like McMaster is. Steve Bannon and Russia don't like McMaster so they are running a negative online campaign against him full of lies. It's quite humorous to watch the cannibalism within the White House.
. Told us ?? Got proof ?

. Told us ?? Got proof ?

Here you go. This is an anti-Democratic and Soros website so you can't say it is fake news.

Keep George Soros' Ally Steven Mnuchin Away from Trump Treasury!

. Told us ?? Got proof ?

Here you go. This is an anti-Democratic and Soros website so you can't say it is fake news.

Keep George Soros' Ally Steven Mnuchin Away from Trump Treasury!

But you see as we keep telling people all those loaded with money better known as Globalist/ Elites including Soros have had the power to smear Trump. Push lies out about him as they contribute and control MSM, the military, the internet with all their information that plays on the minds of those who hate TRUMP, and it works because they believe it all.

Not saying that about the article you posted, i'm just saying look how " Soros " is using his power and this quote is in the very article you posted " George Soros thinks and hopes President Donald Trump will fail. In a video interview from the World Economic Forum at Davos on Jan. 19, 2017, Soros told Bloomberg's Francine Laqua,".

Two big names in the small quote " soros and bloombert" both made of billions who sponsor MSM.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)][/COLOR]

Let's not forget Soros' BFF, Kushner.

Soros is always behind all this dirty crooked bs. this bastard has been sinking Nation after Nation and has been working hard on the US, So sad you can't get sheep to understand the inside game played and how past Presidents have been nothing more than his puppets. And still can't put it together why the push to tell huge bs lies on TRUMP is to sink Trump and make him look bad.

Weak mind won't ever see it any of it.

How is quoting words from Trump's own tweets, speeches, and press conferences "telling huge BS lies"?

How is saying that the guy who was elected to Make America Great Again, has made your nation a laughing stock, who has brought the world to the brink of nuclear war after 6 short months of pissing off your allies and cozying up to despots.

There's talk of hiring the same mercenary organization who alienated Iraqis against American forces by lining up and shooting civilians, causing no end of problems for occupation forces and helped launch the counter-offensive against Blackwater. Owned by Betsy De Vos' brother.

Fighting a cheaper war. Selling out your values, your Constitution and the American people one life and death decision at a time.

War by cost-efficient corporations. Humanity is lost.

Yeah that bastard turned his own Jewish people so they could then send them to concentration camps. That is one bastard that should be hung for crimes against humanity , I can't stand this pos fake loser. So many think he oh so loves humans and wants to do the best for them. BS he's a freaking nut job that wants to enslave every nation he cons into his bs plans.

Turned on his own people? George Soros was 9 years old when WWII started. He was barely 15 years old in 1945, when the war ended, the concentration camps ended before war's end.

Soros was not a Nazi collaborator nor is he some puppet master. During the war, his family hid him in the home of a local town clerk. This was common practice at the time.

George Soros is a currency trader, multi-billionaire, philanthropist. It's hard to find anyone in Washington or New York who hasn't done deals with him.

Again, if you people bothered to ever google information you wouldnt embarrass yourself with "George Soros was a Nazi collaborator" story because it makes you look stupid and gullible.

Infowars says it all. They make the guys wearing paper hats look sane. People would not buy this even in a movie.

But you see as we keep telling people all those loaded with money better known as Globalist/ Elites including Soros have had the power to smear Trump. Push lies out about him as they contribute and control MSM, the military, the internet with all their information that plays on the minds of those who hate TRUMP, and it works because they believe it all.

Not saying that about the article you posted, i'm just saying look how " Soros " is using his power and this quote is in the very article you posted " George Soros thinks and hopes President Donald Trump will fail. In a video interview from the World Economic Forum at Davos on Jan. 19, 2017, Soros told Bloomberg's Francine Laqua,".

Two big names in the small quote " soros and bloombert" both made of billions who sponsor MSM.
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.85)][/COLOR]

Here's a healthy dose of reality. The MSM is reporting on what Donald Trump says and does. His team is in chaos, firings, hirings, resignations. No legislation passed and a guy who works a 4 day week.

He has mis-managed foreign policy to the point where you're on the brink of nuclear war.

And in your world you think this bad press Trump is getting is because George Soros doesn't like him?

There needs to be an investigation into McMasters colluding with the international terrorist knows as George Soros.

There needs to be an investigation into McMasters colluding with the international terrorist knows as George Soros.

Second that!

It must be done NOW!

Forum List

Back