Insurrection still raging in Portland: Antifa torches school HQ and cars

What I do not understand is why the democratic leaders in Portland and elsewhere are not taking the necessary steps to squash this insurrection. Don't know if it's technically an insurrection but it sure as hell feels like one, and the democrats are looking like a bunch of candy-ass pussies. This ain't peaceful protests, this is anarchy.

Merrick Garland, who is Biden's pick for AG claims that Antifa and other left-wing attacks against federal buildings are not domestic terrorism because those attacks occurred after business hours.

:laughing0301:

Biden pick for AG claims Antifa, BLM attacks in Portland not ‘domestic terrorism’ because they were at night
Just more bologna from your propaganda machine... It's what the kids do in Portland nobody gives a damn. Nowhere near as bad as you brainwashed functional morons believe.....

The news is not covering those "peaceful protests" any more. I wonder why?

And where is the outrage at actual acts of terrorism against government buildings where children are taught?

"Last night on ANTIFA’s Day of National Autonomy, the headquarters of Portland Public School was heavily vandalized and multiple school district vehicles were set on fire.

Portland Fire and Rescue vehicles arrived after 3 a.m. on Saturday-Sunday morning, where they found two cargo vans and a large box truck on fire in a parking garage.

This is being described as “an attack on our school systems”.

In the past ANTIFA has toppled statues, attacked federal buildings, gunned down innocent bystanders, ‘molotoved’ police, burnt bibles, and now as predicted they are targeting the schooling system.

Meanwhile, FBI Director Chris Wray refuses to designate ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist organization, or merely acknowledge its existence. Trump Supporters are being hunted, de-platformed, put on lists, and violently attacked and murdered for their views. ANTIFA burns, loots, and destroys with no repercussions."

Insurrection! ANTIFA Sets Fire to Portland Public School Headquarters and Torches Vehicles in A Series Of Malicious Terrorist Attacks
That is enough. :cranky:

Merrick Garland, who is Biden's pick for AG claims that Antifa and other left-wing attacks against federal buildings are not domestic terrorism because those attacks occurred after business hours.

And to think Obama wanted to put this guy on the Supreme Court. We dodged a bullet that time.
Let's have your dumbass link to that ridiculous garbage, brainwashed functional moron.

What I do not understand is why the democratic leaders in Portland and elsewhere are not taking the necessary steps to squash this insurrection. Don't know if it's technically an insurrection but it sure as hell feels like one, and the democrats are looking like a bunch of candy-ass pussies. This ain't peaceful protests, this is anarchy.

Biden pick for AG claims Antifa, BLM attacks in Portland not ‘domestic terrorism’ because they were at night
Just more bologna from your propaganda machine... It's what the kids do in Portland nobody gives a damn. Nowhere near as bad as you brainwashed functional morons believe.....

You're either incredibly stupid, or you're a liar. Which is it?

FF to 3:56 in the video...

What? I googled it on my phone. "Obama; Merrick Garland; Supreme" Every word JGalt said was true. Truth is as far from your description of one of USMB's finest participants as it gets. I'll be watching you for foisting future follies. :cranky:

What else do people who look like this do with their time?
NINTCHDBPICT000613306505.jpg

Because in all honesty, they don't give a shit.

That's how commies are.
It's bad enough in Oregon that 5 counties are on the ballot to leave the state and become part of Idaho, that's not a joke.

Those protests were and remain bullshit. They are based on a false premise (police killing Black Yoots) that was created to conceal and draw attention away from the Black on Black carnage that occurs every year in our country. Were the Black community capable of feeling shame, it should be ashamed.

The news is not covering those "peaceful protests" any more. I wonder why?

And where is the outrage at actual acts of terrorism against government buildings where children are taught?

"Last night on ANTIFA’s Day of National Autonomy, the headquarters of Portland Public School was heavily vandalized and multiple school district vehicles were set on fire.

Portland Fire and Rescue vehicles arrived after 3 a.m. on Saturday-Sunday morning, where they found two cargo vans and a large box truck on fire in a parking garage.

This is being described as “an attack on our school systems”.

In the past ANTIFA has toppled statues, attacked federal buildings, gunned down innocent bystanders, ‘molotoved’ police, burnt bibles, and now as predicted they are targeting the schooling system.

Meanwhile, FBI Director Chris Wray refuses to designate ANTIFA as a domestic terrorist organization, or merely acknowledge its existence. Trump Supporters are being hunted, de-platformed, put on lists, and violently attacked and murdered for their views. ANTIFA burns, loots, and destroys with no repercussions."

Insurrection! ANTIFA Sets Fire to Portland Public School Headquarters and Torches Vehicles in A Series Of Malicious Terrorist Attacks

Just imagine if their name was "Proud Boys" Biden and Harris would be talking about it.
It's not even mentioned.

Kids gonna do what kids do right? Just burning some tax payer funded vehicles .... would you mind paying my property tax for me next year? because YOU dont seem to mind. maybe the rest of us do.
Let kids burn cars today and say you dont care how they express themselves,.. damage and intimidation dont matter... and then when they grow up they will be the next dumbshit AOC who thinks we have 9 years before the Atlantic freezes over.

Or was that until Antartica melts.... I keep confusing my crisises

Forum List

Back