Insured, just not covered.

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
So the lady HAD health insurance that she liked. But Regime Obama didn't like it and forced her to get new, improved insurance.

But then she needed to use it.....

And the sad, sad story begins:

"WHEN Karen Pineman of Manhattan received notice that her longtime health insurance policy didn’t comply with the Affordable Care Act’s requirements, she gamely set about shopping for a new policy through the public marketplace. After all, she’d supported President Obama and the act as a matter of principle."

"Ms. Pineman, who is self-employed, accepted that she’d have to pay higher premiums for a plan with a narrower provider network and no out-of-network coverage. She accepted that she’d have to pay out of pocket to see her primary care physician*, who didn’t participate. She even accepted having co-pays of nearly $1,800 to have a cast put on her ankle in an emergency room after she broke it while playing tennis.

* "If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor......
(but you fucking well are gonna pay the bill on your own).

And the shit REALLY hit the fan. Read and weep (just like Ms Pineman, whose goosshhhy love affiar with All Things Obama was cooling):

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/08/sunday-review/insured-but-not-covered.html?_r=0

During my process of enrolling, I talked to both Marketplace personnel and the insurance company several times just to make absolutely sure we were all on the same page and on track. I finally got confirmation from the Marketplace and I also logged on to my bank's website to make sure the premium was withdrawn from my account. And yes, I'm sucking the Obamacare Teat and utilizing the subsidies.

Enjoy that $2.15/gallon gasoline, Brotches. :slap:

During my process of enrolling, I talked to both Marketplace personnel and the insurance company several times just to make absolutely sure we were all on the same page and on track. I finally got confirmation from the Marketplace and I also logged on to my bank's website to make sure the premium was withdrawn from my account. And yes, I'm sucking the Obamacare Teat and utilizing the subsidies.

You gave Healthcare.gov your banks routing number and your account number?

Who do you think will get it first ... North Korea, or a Nigerian used car salesman?

Who do you think will get it first ... North Korea, or a Nigerian used car salesman?

No, ya dope. :slap:

Health Alliance, the insurer. They've had it for years. Sheesh what a Brotch.

And you think they are not sharing this with Healthcare.gov? Dream on. Oh, by the way ... the IRS has your medical files. Best of luck to you.

And you think they are not sharing this with Healthcare.gov? Dream on. Oh, by the way ... the IRS has your medical files. Best of luck to you.

Bog off, Brotch. :slap:

Forum List

Back