Instead of shipping living illegal Aliens to Kamala Harris's house, maybe send her a few dead illegals, just put them on her doorstep.

That's all well and good and I don't disagree with the history you recounted for the most part. We have always had illegal immigration, but under Biden, the problem has exploded. Add to that the poison attack (Fentanyl) being waged via China and the Cartels and there is no way to spin this. This a human and poison attack on our country. I totally disagree with you about the Mexican government. They are part and parcel of ALL of the issues including the drug cartels. We need to be pounding on that muthrfkr Obrador every single day. He has gotten a total pass by Biden, AND the useless GOP and of course our useless Media. Even Fox doesn't call out Obrador. I don't get it.
I don't know. I think it, a crooked country, run by crooks and cartels, mostly for the benefit if crooks and cartels, but has been that for a long time. I see your point when you lump the fentanyl in with the illegal immigration, but really don't lump it in the same as the people bringing it in are doing it for a living and not part of the thousands (mostly nationalities other than Mexican) streaming across the border.

I don't know. I think it, a crooked country, run by crooks and cartels, mostly for the benefit if crooks and cartels, but has been that for a long time. I see your point when you lump the fentanyl in with the illegal immigration, but really don't lump it in the same as the people bringing it in are doing it for a living and not part of the thousands (mostly nationalities other than Mexican) streaming across the border.

Those people streaming across the border paid money to the people who are bringing in the drugs, and to the human smugglers and rapists who sometimes take advantage of the women

When you pay someone to commit a crime, that is also a crime. Do you see how that works?

I have never blamed the people coming here. How bad does your life have to be to hand all of your life savings to the scum sucking drug cartel for a chance to come here? I blame the fukked up countries they are running from, the deliberate policies of the Democrats, the 'all talk no action' GOP, the drug cartels, China and especially Obrador and his corrupt government.

Those people streaming across the border paid money to the people who are bringing in the drugs, and to the human smugglers and rapists who sometimes take advantage of the women

When you pay someone to commit a crime, that is also a crime. Do you see how that works?
I certainly do, but is that how they are streaming across the border at Texas?

I have never blamed the people coming here. How bad does your life have to be to hand all of your life savings to the scum sucking drug cartel for a chance to come here? I blame the fukked up countries they are running from, the deliberate policies of the Democrats, the 'all talk no action' GOP, the drug cartels, China and especially Obrador and his corrupt government.
Don't forget, the reason most are coming is not to bring drugs, but to find employment. If they seriously prosecute the people that employ them here, the jobs would dry up, plus huge fines might pay for some of the costs. Problem is, neither Democrats or Republicans want it stopped bad enough to put businessmen, corporate CEO and other political contributors in jail with hard time to stop it.

That would be a wasted effort for nothing and even more gross abuse of aliens than loading them on buses and dropping them off live in front of her house in 15 degrees, some in T-shirts and shorts.

I want to make something clear, here. I don't like our border policy or that Joe Fkd it up worse when he took over and can't even get back to the arrangement made with Mexico before he Fkd it up on day 1 or 2 of his and Kamala's administration. That said, using alien migrants (illegal or otherwise) for these political stunts is bullshit! These are still live people. If I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt and you tried to kick me out of a nice warm bus into 15 degrees and a blizzard coming, I would stomp your ass, steal your bus and head for Florida, as the governor there doesn't even have enough migrants to stage a political stunt without importing them from Texas.
Of course if the Marxists just would of allowed President Trump to finish the border wall, you know that thing that keeps people from crossing, like a fence at the White House, then all this bullshit immigration stunts by the Demofascists, would never of happened in the magnitude we see today. But it isnt about stunts, but turning this once proud country into a 3rd world shithole where everyone will suffer. I guess you have no problem with that as long as everyone suffers equally?

I haven't seen the left bussing migrants to any VP's house and dropping them off in 15 degree weather, unexpected or planned for. I sure haven't seen them loading up any dead aliens and dropping them off on somebody's doorstep as was suggested by Mike.
Looks like the reason for the season was lost when the clock struck midnight. Sad.:(
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Of course if the Marxists just would of allowed President Trump to finish the border wall, you know that thing that keeps people from crossing, like a fence at the White House, then all this bullshit immigration stunts by the Demofascists, would never of happened in the magnitude we see today. But it isnt about stunts, but turning this once proud country into a 3rd world shithole where everyone will suffer. I guess you have no problem with that as long as everyone suffers equally?
I am just one, that thought the border wall was a waste of money and a payoff to certain contractors on the construction and the continuing maintenance repairs, never solving the problem.

If they died crossing the border illegally it is their own fault and it is a crime. Their greed for US freebies handed out by both Republicans and Democrats got them killed. The border should have been secured long before Biden came to office.
And Comprehensive Immigration Reform is pure bull shit and changes nothing but make it easier to immigrate.
. Comprehensive immigration reform, a policy concept that first gained currency in 2001 in the U.S. political world, would merely increase border enforcement with legalization for unauthorized immigrants and the ability to bring in future workers needed by the U.S. labor market.??

If they died crossing the border illegally it is their own fault and it is a crime. Their greed for US freebies handed out by both Republicans and Democrats got them killed. The border should have been secured long before Biden came to office.
And Comprehensive Immigration Reform is pure bull shit and changes nothing but make it easier to immigrate.
. Comprehensive immigration reform, a policy concept that first gained currency in 2001 in the U.S. political world, would merely increase border enforcement with legalization for unauthorized immigrants and the ability to bring in future workers needed by the U.S. labor market.??

They paid coyotes, drug cartels, and sometimes corrupt Mexican officials money to get them here.

Therefore they are guilty not only illegally crossing the border, but paying someone else to commit a crime.

Thirteen dead after illegal immigrants drown in Rio Grande while crossing into US Just get a freezer truck, load up the dead bodies and place them right there on her doorstep. Let her deal with the problem she refuses to acknowlege.
Not in accordance with the Kingdom of God. However, border states are getting short on resources, and it has been blatantly disregarded by leaders unworthily. I'm sad to see that going down a divisionary line in the nation. Well, they say good things don't last forever. I'm starting to wonder if unity is a thing of the past because it's crossed an awfully thin line in this administration. :(

Why is there a tall fence around the White House?
Very small area, highly surveilled and manned 24/7/365 with armed guards to secure a small well-defined, high security residence, not a multi thousand-mile perimeter, crossing deserts, rivers and mountainous areas.

Gee, you might like my land mine the border and have armed drone surveillance of the entire length 24/7 idea. I don't care if the make it across the border alive, at other than controlled points of entry or just die in the desert trying. Not my kinfolk, acquaintances or invited guests of me or my country.

Very small area, highly surveilled and manned 24/7/365 with armed guards to secure a small well-defined, high security residence, not a multi thousand-mile perimeter, crossing deserts, rivers and mountainous areas.
Does it work to keep out people that arent wanted on the other side?

Does it work to keep out people that arent wanted on the other side?
In small well define areas under constant surveillance, yes. On multi-thousand mile borders, no, and very expensive to build and maintain, as if it did.

In small well define areas under constant surveillance, yes. On multi-thousand mile borders, no, and very expensive to build and maintain, as if it did.
Walls and fences do not work if No Trespassing laws are not enforced. Simply enforce our immigration laws and control illegal immigration. Enter legally and work legally. Enforce E-Verify and go after businesses that employ illegals. Why create another law, (Immigration Reform) if we do not enforce the immigration laws we already have? They have worked in the past but no one wants to be the enforcer. Our leaders are the problem, not the immigrants who want to come here.

Forum List

Back