Inside the Actors Studio.

About Tom Cruise or death?
All you have done is post an hour and a half video without saying anything about it.

This is a debate site, so what do you want people to debate? I doubt that you will find too many people willing to invest an hour and a half of their time even under normal circumstances, but even less when they are told absolutely nothing about the video they are expected to watch.

All you have done is post an hour and a half video without saying anything about it.

This is a debate site, so what do you want people to debate? I doubt that you will find too many people willing to invest an hour and a half of their time even under normal circumstances, but even less when they are told absolutely nothing about the video they are expected to watch.
If you answer his question it might get the ball rolling.

The thread is about posting your favorite Inside the Actors Studio clips.

If you don't have anything nice to say go away.

So I'm obligated to answer any stupid question that arises ? Maybe I was in the mood when I didn't have that much to say about it and just wanted to share something.

As a matter of fact a lot of people talk too much. A lot of people make up too many rules also
Actually I was talking to him. My point was if he answered your question instead of complaining, it would help the conversation.
Forget I brought it up.

I unfortunately missed most of this show but I do remember seeing a few episodes on TV somewhere and on the internet. RIP

Last edited:

Forum List

Back