Inside an aussie concentration camp

This is a fucking insult to 6,000,000 people who were gassed to death, worked to death, shot to death, blown up to death, were experimented on, had their skin removed to make lampshades, had diseases injected into them to see what would happen, to be starved, malnourished, beaten, cut.....

To call THIS a concentration camp is truly an insult. It's not even close.

What this is, is an authoritarian overreach on the part of the Government, plain and simple.

bambu. I have been laboring under the misapprehension that you live someplace other than the US.
I live near the coast in NSW Australia.
Its very nice. No shovelling snow.

I see, via YouTube, America up close every day.
I bought a smart tv because it had Netflix so I could watch movies...not realising that YouTube is also able to be viewed.
I watch America 'all' day and every day.
From the Van Life/RV folk nationwide, to driving around US cities and towns...seems everyone has a video on YouTube today.
Do as you please in America?
Oh no you can't, you have to make sure you do everything according to the law, or '359' police cars will arrive to sort you out.
Yesterday I drove around [via my tv] Oakland CA. Not a pretty sight. Such a shame really.

Last edited:
I live near the coast in NSW Australia.
Its very nice. No shovelling snow,

I see, via YouTube, America up close every day.
I bought a smart tv because it had Netflix so I could watch movies...not realising that YouTube is also able to be viewed.
I watch America 'all' day and every day.
From the Van Life/RV folk nationwide, to driving around US cities and towns...seems everyone has a video on YouTube today.
Do as you please in America?
Oh no you can't, you have to make sure you do everything according to the law, or '359' police cars will arrive to sort you out.
Yesterday I drove around [via my tv] Oakland CA. Not a pretty sight. Such a shame really.
You are not American,

Well, at least it's good that you get to experience the world from inside your prison via the magic of the internet.

I get the joy of motoring along empty county roads between massive farms, going shopping for fresh produce in the city and enjoying the prairie wind in my hair. I'm able to walk my dog and stroll my town at night to enjoy all the beautiful Christmas lights. Nobody in my state has lost a business or a job due to the scamdemic and no one will, because the governor of my state, a courageous lioness, will not let any fake "mandates" take the livelihoods of those in her state who choose not to take forced medical procedures.

So, enjoy exploring your screen. I guess if two-dimensional living is adequate for you, that's your business. Too bad you folks allowed the government to disarm you. Otherwise, you'd be enjoying the freedom we are, at least in my state.

Excuse me while I grab the dog and hop in the car. We're going to the park for a run.

Last edited:
I never said I was, nor pretended to be, American.
Quite frankly, unless my family had a business for me to work in after high school, I would likely not have survived in America.
To me, America is a very harsh place, where only rich people, lucky people, and "carpetbaggers" survive.
How many in your state have lost their lives, or health to the pandemic though?

Quite frankly, unless my family had a business for me to work in after high school, I would likely not have survived in America.
To me, America is a very harsh place, where only rich people, lucky people, and "carpetbaggers" survive.
Coral Sea saved your ass long ago. You liked us being Harsh back then. lol

All you know about America comes from TV. The media are pernicious propagandists and liars.

This is a fucking insult to 6,000,000 people who were gassed to death, worked to death, shot to death, blown up to death, were experimented on, had their skin removed to make lampshades, had diseases injected into them to see what would happen, to be starved, malnourished, beaten, cut.....

To call THIS a concentration camp is truly an insult. It's not even close.

What this is, is an authoritarian overreach on the part of the Government, plain and simple.
Meh.....

I knew old timers with the tattoo on thier arms

And so what ....ya know ya might of noticed we got a yuge freedom of speech problem in this country

Dear jews

If you're offended so what ....pass the tounge

You never knew any jews, otherwise you wouldn't have brushed it off.

And for the record, I'm not jewish, I'm German.
Lol

NYC used to shut down on Jewish holidays
The tri state at one time had more jews than Isreal until russan jews started flooding Isreal
2...... I knew 2 with the Tats ...one named izzy ...not his real name just what everyone called him died in his late 90s

I know one on usmb here who goes to western beef on metropolitan Ave ...lol

Lotta jews in NY
My neighborhood on the south side full of yids
My industry ....was full of jews ...
Jews jews jews everywhere in NY....I may of knew a few
Any freedom loving jews around the west ....or here on usmb the last thing they should be is offended ......"never again" ....that's what you think boys

They're coming for us all this time,

Although my sincerest apologies to any boers or uyghurs.......derp

It's fags like you that let the pc crowd take the censorship that's going on now way to far

Last edited:

Forum List

Back