Inquisition in Europe: what they hide.

7cb3ab5dfb9120a77576738b2876cd76--vampire-fangs-vampire-girls.jpg

They associate themselves with Christianity. They have many Christian paraphernalia

They associate themselves with Christianity. They have many Christian paraphernalia

The Goths had been Arians (German: "Arianer") - what has absolutelly nothing to do with Aryans (German: "Arier"). In 589 AD the Goths became Catholics.

Has absolutelly nothing to do with the Goths.
Firstly, it is hardly accidental that they call themselves that.
Secondly, old Gothic paintings and icons also contain something similar. I have seen images of guillotines, scenes of squeezing blood out of the living, there are Christian icons with the dismemberment of babies. The very atmosphere of Gothic art is extremely gloomy. I believe there is a connection.

Аnd who imposed the Hermunduri language on the Avars and Celts?

The language of the Awars is totally unknown. It is not even clear whether the Awars had been a multiethnical group or not. And the Hermundurs (Germanics) lived in the North of Germany direction Scandinavia and not in the Asian regions direction Byzantium (seen from the middle of the land which is currently still called "Germany")

Is this the reason for the delatinization of the Celtic language?

Idiot.

Last edited:
Firstly, it is hardly accidental that they call themselves that.
Secondly, old Gothic paintings and icons also contain something similar. I have seen images of guillotines, scenes of squeezing blood out of the living, there are Christian icons with the dismemberment of babies. The very atmosphere of Gothic art is extremely gloomy. I believe there is a connection.
What you call Gothic has absolutelly nothing to do with the Goths. And what you call "history" is nothing else than pure fantasy.

The Gothic period in art roughly coincides with the period of the Inquisition, it is approximately the period from 11-12 to 16-17 centuries

The language of the Awars is totally unknown.
For purely political reasons. This is a Slavic language. The spread of the Avars in Eastern Europe exactly coincides with the spread of the Slavic language in the 6-8 centuries, from the Danube region
(its other name is Old Bulgarian)

And the Hermundurs were Germanics adn ahve absliutrelyn ntonghnto donwth Awasrsd ebue tehy lived in the North of Germany direction Scandinavia and not in the Asian regions direction Byzantium (seen from the middle of the land which is currently still called "Germany")
Are you fooling around or really dumb? I didn't say they were from Asia. The Celts and Huns are from Asia, the Germans are not. I said where they come from. From the culture of line-tape ceramics, pre-Aryan culture of Europe

Are you fooling around or really dumb? I didn't say they were from Asia. The Celts and Huns are from Asia, the Germans are not. I said where they come from. From the culture of line-tape ceramics, pre-Aryan culture of Europe

Yout mix of totally idiotic nonsense and racist interpretations with some not totally wrong elements is much more worse than to know nothing about nothing.

the Vikings are probably the purest lie. The boatmen were known to be a hucksters and slave traders. Maybe they had axes and sometimes fought, but no one knows anything about their military affairs. These are the things the street punks in Kings do, no one says they are "warriors." The descendants of the Vikings in the northern countries look like powdered columbines, they wore garters and lace, openwork underwear. And obeyed women

The runic writing that is attributed to them is the Bulgar runic writing.

In traditional German dance, there are no complex acrobatic elements, as in the Cossack, Hungarian or Ukrainian dance, where the dances included not only complex acrobatics, but even elements of spear and saber fencing. This suggests that there was never any military training there.

For purely political reasons. This is a Slavic language.

The few words which exist from the language of the Awars are some names of people and places. It's absolutelly impossible to reconstruct the language of the Awars out of this very few data.

The spread of the Avars in Eastern Europe exactly coincides with the spread of the Slavic language in the 6-8 centuries, from the Danube region
(its other name is Old Bulgarian)

What's a totally stupid nonsense and changes nothing that "not to know" means "not to know". The slawic language started in the 6th century in Belarus not far from Kiew. The Awars had their centre in the Pannonian Plane = biggest part is today in Hungaria. So perhaps they spoke a fino-ugric language (Hungaria and Finland). Together with the samojedic part this are the uralic family of languages. For example!!! No one knows!!! Perhaps it had been a very special language they had used.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back